Reviews for If the Shoe Fits
Zarek chapter 8 . 9/17/2007
This was a really original idea for this pairing! It was a very enjoyable read! Thanks!
m4r13 chapter 8 . 9/13/2007
That's so sappy... I love it ! _

Thanks for the fairytale back in Potterland.

Have a good writing day !

Victoria to Worthing chapter 8 . 9/1/2007
This story was so cute and sweet! I enjoyed the interesting magical plot, the inclusion of Harry, Ron, and Ginny, and all the details about Hermione's job. And of course, all of the cute romance! Great job!
Kyo's Favorite Kitty chapter 8 . 8/26/2007
Absolutely beautiful
Jenny-Beth chapter 8 . 8/18/2007
This is the most wonderful story! You wrote it brilliantly and the story line was to die for!

Need I tell you that I lied it at this point?

Keep on writing!

carasnape chapter 8 . 8/11/2007
It started out a bit it had a creative and well presented plot.I loved it.
wingsrookie chapter 8 . 8/10/2007
yes! I love this story, it's official! Thanks a ton!
Zelucius chapter 8 . 8/9/2007
A wonderful ending, and I love the idea of Severus reading to Hermione.

And thanks for the clarifcation between alpha and beta!

Stalking SaSa chapter 8 . 8/9/2007
That was a wonderful story. Thank you for writing it.
NaiaEstella chapter 8 . 8/9/2007
Absolutely lovely! A very enjoyable read, indeed :)
notwritten chapter 8 . 8/8/2007
This is very well done.
Wistful-Stargazer chapter 8 . 8/8/2007
Yah! Way to go Professor Snape! Helping to kick b-witch mentors booty out the door and out of his love's life, what a man. ;-D

Great story, thank you!
Wistful-Stargazer chapter 7 . 8/8/2007
Sque! I love how you described the moments before they kissed!

I can't wait to see what "poetic justice" Severus gives to the b-witch of a mentor.

BelladonnaCailo chapter 8 . 8/8/2007
Great story! And intrestin use of Disney songs.
Wistful-Stargazer chapter 5 . 8/8/2007
'...he told her everything, from dreaming of a ball back in October, to the woman collapsing at his feet last night.'

'The one thing that she remembered, quite clearly, was falling asleep at the ball before she'd had a chance to get home.

Strangely enough, when she'd got up that morning, she'd had a dull headache and a bruise on the side of her head.'

Cool, I like how the dream ties into reality (she fell in her dream and wakes up with a bruise-not that I like the idea of her getting hurt, but you know what I mean).
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »