Reviews for If the Shoe Fits
Lee Swain chapter 4 . 8/3/2007
Very interesting story, i like it a lot. Cannot wait to read more!
wingsrookie chapter 5 . 8/2/2007
oh my gosh! Exciting! I can just see this ending so well (or terribly). either way...it's sure to be a fun ride!
Stalking SaSa chapter 5 . 8/1/2007
YAY A lot was explained. Please update soon!

Bye.
BlackPhoenix101 chapter 5 . 7/31/2007
What a wonderful story.

Its well written and the plot is great.

I cant wait for future chapters _
Noweia chapter 5 . 7/31/2007
Another excellent chapter, well written with proper grammar and sentence structure, and everyone still in character. Awaiting the next chapter!
BelladonnaCailo chapter 4 . 7/27/2007
ooh, another darn cliffie! Sorry, but while I myself like to write cliffies, I dislike reading them. please update this story because it is rather interseting!
wingsrookie chapter 4 . 7/27/2007
no! How could you leave it there? That's just cruel. What happens to Hermione? I can't wait to find out! Please update soon.
Stalking SaSa chapter 4 . 7/27/2007
Wow, this story is so interesting! I really want to know what happens next. Please update soon.

Bye.
Tiluthia chapter 4 . 7/26/2007
I absolutely adore this story. More please
HRInuyashaFan16 chapter 4 . 7/26/2007
huh. i wonder whats going to happen now. cause she was supposed to be at home by the time the charm wore off so now whats going to happen
wallyflower chapter 2 . 7/19/2007
This is very intriguing! So far the story has been completely refreshing. I don't recall ever reading any SSHG fic quite like it. Please continue, and soon! :)
RedsAttic chapter 2 . 7/19/2007
EXCELLENT!
notwritten chapter 2 . 7/18/2007
This chapter is cool and interesting. Could we have some more chapters please.
notwritten chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
very good
Lee Swain chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Interesting start to this, the healer has a stick up his ...well never mind. Can't wait to read more
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »