Reviews for Interview with the Slytherin Childe
Aragorn Elessar chapter 5 . 7/12
The story is awesome.
The idea of relating arabian tales jinns with horcruxes was a stroke of a genius, a new idea in fanfic
Number Six-Sixtysix chapter 4 . 3/13
Very nice. Although, I have to ask- why bother plaguing Scotland with gnats? I'm not sure anyone would notice a difference!
Rakaan chapter 5 . 2/17
Very well done! I wish the epilogue included the points of view, both muggle and magical, of the rest of the world as to what happened in the years later.
Hytekrednek chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
This is a scary and awesome story all in one. It really makes you wonder what happens to the kids and people that we never know about that were treated wrong. Just what did the ones who turned out evil have happen to them to make them that way, if anything. Love the story but it makes you think.

James
senawario chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I like your imagination - horcruxes and djinns, but it would have been a bit more realistic if he had managed all this when he was a wee bit older.

And he doesn't like innocents like Sirius to be punished, yet he is willing to kill children and whole towns? This is the first fic - and I've read several dark!Harry ones - where I really hated him and wished Harry would have died a sad, lonely, and painful death.

(Mentally, I always side with the muggles. I suppose all the dark Harry ones I read were him being dark to wizards only, not muggles!)
sea-kingdom chapter 5 . 9/12/2014
woah
this is amazing
fantastic
i love your take on the horcruxes and djins (?)
it's really great
and seeing most of it from rita skeeter's point of view was highly unusual, but i really liked it
it was wonderfully written, and i love it so much, seriously
bleeb90 chapter 5 . 9/1/2014
This is brilliant! An original fanfic if I have ever read one. Thank your for putting this story online.
Anaelyssa chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
I like this story. Harry was quite mild (compared to someone who killed off most of the muggles and enslaved the rest).

I wish you'd put more explanation into the 3 wishes thing and how Tommy-boy was defeated.
Bass Uzumaki chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
Very well planned out and logical. Only complaint I have is that the fate of the innocents in Azkaban is never expanded upon. The Horcrux angle in this story is interesting and something i've honestly never seen before. Very well handled.
Amaranthine Moon chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
Wait wait wait WAIT. What happened to Voldemort?
Amaranthine Moon chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
Prince of Egypt...
eos9 chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
Hm... an interesting story, and a more believable characterisation of "Dark Overlord Harry" than one usually finds in this genre. The one niggle I have is that you mentioned Sirius and his innocence, but what eventually happens to him is left at loose ends. I can understand why your Harry would have an aversion to having any humans around, and Sirius' choices were dodgey at best, but I would have appreciated a least a single line to that effect- some sort of acknowledgement of the choice Harry was faced with in what to do with Sirius after he had been tried and "freed".
ak chapter 5 . 12/4/2013
wow!
MeinNameIstHase chapter 5 . 11/28/2013
So why did Harry destroy Riddle? And how? Did he use a wish? Did he really give only three commands to the wraith? Did he do it, because he wanted no more than the three wishes from him and still have him loose completely?
Interesting story.
moonprincess97524 chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
interesting story and a very different type of "evil" Harry. I love this wonderful story even if it is rather dark.