Reviews for In the End
Marianne.d chapter 1 . 2/20
I love this. I really do. But, it just isn't working. Luffy would never give up on One Piece for the simple reason as It wouldn't be fun.' He would follow his dream no matter what unless these 3 things happened: A: The One Piece blew up. B: He was in a situation where it was either One Piece or his friends, in which case he would chose his friends. Or C: He died before he could get there. So, even though I really love this... it isn't very good...
WhatAreYouDoingInMyShower chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Haha! That is so Luffy!
Cianide chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Nice sweet ending 3
LostMeaning Im lazy mhuhaha chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Oh dear lord I really, REALLY, hope One Piece ends like this. That would be awesome. :D

Good writing, it's a sweet story! Thanks for makin' mah' day!
yuMeNami chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
If that isn't sweet, I don't know what is. Hahaha
AllHeroesWearHats chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Short and sweet, but perfect in every way. -

~AHWH~
Seltap chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
This would make a great ending! _ I liked it a lot
Dark chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
*Falls in love*

Short but sweet, it was awesome! ;D
TearWorkshop chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Really great story, and I think it would make a great ending. Very, very cute.
dalesrose chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Wow. That was really cool! That really seemed like how the series could end! I liked it, and you kept all the characters..well.. in character! I mean, I know it was mostly Robin, but that's the point. I could tell it was Robin before the story introduced her as Robin. Good Job.
German girl chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
One sentence: I loved it!
Hikari-Melanie chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Excellently written.

I have to agree with below, I think Luffy would still claim the title. And they'd have to bodily drag Nami, screaming bloody murder, away from all of that treasure.

But that sounds like something Luffy would do.
Some Girl101 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Luffy really wanted to become Pirate King, so I think he'd at least keep the title. ;

Overall, good job, great fic.
VanillaSpiders chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
My gosh this story was so good it gave me tingles in my spine! how do you do it?

Signed R.H.

-shiver- That was captivating.
Deji-Suta chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
De-Ji speaking!

that was so nice! aw... but I don't think that Luffy would leave all of it behind, it just doesn't seem too much like what he would do. but it was very good.