Reviews for No Bravery
Cheerfully Blue chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
Ah, ouch. At times I was about to burst into tears. I hate and love those cold Aragorn/Elrond stories. But yours was amazing, I turly loved it. Brilliant job.
Mirach chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
You did a very good work in this story - not only the storyline but the detail of the scenes as well. The ending of the first chapter made the hairs at the back of my neck stand on end too and the ending of the 2nd left me with a warm feeling that things will be alright finally.
Hello Anyone There chapter 2 . 12/23/2007
Aw Poor Aragorn. It really wasn't fair on him this time. Imagine how Elrond would have thought knowing his youngest son had died defending Imladris because of Elronds folly and believing his father hated him.

You made me cry again. *Evil glare* Now my sister is laughing at me for being 'overly emotional'! :-)
lostinterestsorry chapter 2 . 8/11/2007
I especially liked the ending, but the battle scenes and all the awful consequences were also very well written. Good story, imaginigma. Glad I took the time to read it.
lostinterestsorry chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
To be honest with you, I already read the whole story at Teitho, forgot about it, and remembered again today. But great beginning. The tension between Aragorn and Elrond makes things interesting. BTW, if I'm not mistaken, it should be a 'horde' of orcs.
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
You build up the tension is sad Aragorn and elrond are so estranged.
simbelmyrne chapter 2 . 7/18/2007
A very well deserved Teitho win - congratulations! I liked your battle scene very much. Very realistic. And am so happy that Aragorn and Elrond reconciled. Thanks for the story.
KrasnayaSquare chapter 2 . 7/17/2007
Yay! Everybody's fairly happy again! Whee! I enjoyed this so much! Thank you for taking the time to write and post it!
truly-tazi chapter 2 . 7/17/2007
Wonderful story. :)
SoConfusified chapter 2 . 7/17/2007
Beautifully written, as usual.
SoConfusified chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Sounds interesting. Please continue!
StarLight9 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Ai, this is so good! I am going to the Teitho site right now to read the rest. Interesting and well written as usual. I'm sorry this review is a bit late, I actually started reading yesterday exactly after I got the review, and as I reading happily, admiring the great, and thinking that nothing could stop me from reading it to the end, the only thing that could really stop me happened - the tv was on and I accidentally came across a movie with Viggo, and, of course, I had no choice but leave the story and watch it. I hope you can forgive me that I abandoned the story like that :o) I came back to it as soon as possible :)

This is a great choice for a Crossing Borders story, I love stories about Arwen's influece on Aragorn adn Elrond's relationship, and all this is really good and believable. I have read other stories with a similar plot, but never as well written as this one. Congratulations on winning second place! It is well deserved. Sorry I have to cut this review short, but I really can't wait to go and read the rest *grin*

StarLight
KrasnayaSquare chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Oh noes! I can't wait to see what happens! Silly Elrond. He should have listened. Oh well, guess that just means more angst for him when Aragorn is grievously injured huh?
kestrels chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
I voted for your story in Teitho-it was my choice for first place. I loved this, as I think that the Elrond/Aragorn relationship concerning Arwen is difficult to write. Most fanfic authors shy away from this, either writing on one side (before Arwen) or the other (after Arwen, and after Elrond has accepted the situation with more grace). Tolkien doesn't really tell us the details of Elrond and Aragorn's daily tensions over Arwen, but he alludes to them. I thought your choice of creating a particularly tense situation, which basically resets Elrond's way of thinking and his priorities, was masterful. Very enjoyable and satisfying, to me the reader.

Thanks, as always, for sharing your work. It's always a pleasure to read your stories.
Elflingimp chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
I loved it! althou I went to the Teitho site to read the rest,I could'nt wait for you to post!