Reviews for The Tempest
sungodis chapter 31 . 2/15/2011
So excited to have found this story again. I have no idea why you don't have a ton more reviews! Love your writing!
sungodis chapter 32 . 5/5/2010
That was awesome! I needed to be in bed hours ago, but I just couldn't stop reading. You have a real gift with words. Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
absatx chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
Just so you know, even if you start the story with a prelude the ending is still an epilogue. Not a postlude. There is no such thing as a postlude. There are interludes, which go in the middle. But an ending is an epilogue.
bookwurm23 chapter 32 . 9/19/2009
Wow. Just... wow. This was absolutely awesome. I loved your writing style; it seemed to really fit Fang.

And for Heaven's sake - finally, a plot to go with the angst! And a happy ending! Trials and hardships, happiness, forgiveness, love, hope; all the greatest elements of a story, and each were present. The greatest parts were the allegories and Christian parts; they made the whole thing worthwhile, and made the story all the better for me.

I absolutely loved this story, and it's going right in my favorites.

You're a brilliant writer!

God bless you and yours,

bookwurm23
Rayven49 chapter 32 . 4/27/2009
Hi,

So I read this and I know you finished The Tempest a while ago but I wanted to review anyways.

I thought the story was really fantastic, and I personally loved your way of doing FAX because it was so different and unexpected and strangely...more satisfying than a steamy makeout could ever be.

So was Tanya the Voice? I think she was...and I think it was genius. I never realized until Max said it.

And Fang was so vulnerable...I will probably never read his character the same way again.

By the way, if you want to check out my story, it's about the Flock when they were young, before the Angel Experiment takes place. Max gets knocked out in battle and relives a lot and has to change some things to make them right...idk if you don't want to read it don't, but I just thought I saw a correlation in how you developed characters and showed their background, and the way I'm doing it.

So yeah, fantastic story, it needs no sequel.

Very original, great work!

Yours,

Rayven
Icala chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
The song right before your prelude is "Dive" by Steven Curtis Chapman off of his Speechless CD. ;)
MJ Followay chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
CREEPY! that song at the top is called Dive by Steven Curtis Chapman, and I was listening to the song right when I clicked on your story! VERY, VERY, VERY CREEPY!
Bubble Blower chapter 32 . 2/11/2008
fantastic ending powerful

i'll check out the download
FlamingFlie chapter 32 . 2/9/2008
Thank you for writing such a splendid story, and may you have a wonderful and happy non-domestic life.

Flamingflie
nyanja14 chapter 32 . 2/9/2008
A very realistic end to a really cool story. In a nutshell: love it.
kassandra not cassey chapter 30 . 2/5/2008
okay here's my guess, Fang tells Max he loves her. So update soon please i loved the game of mid air tag.
Fang Cullen chapter 30 . 2/3/2008
Wow. This is an amazing story. I mean, seriously amazing.

My guess? "I love you."

Keep writing. I'd like to hear more from you.
kcllxoxo chapter 30 . 2/2/2008
Let me guess. Fang is going to say i love you... right?
Bubble Blower chapter 30 . 2/1/2008
thought this chappie was fantastic liked the word choice

post soon plz
asdf chapter 30 . 2/1/2008
Pretty obvious. Three words, ILY.