Reviews for The Tempest
Bubble Blower chapter 29 . 1/27/2008
fantastic chappie

postsoon plz
nyanja14 chapter 29 . 1/27/2008
Hurray for HomingPigeon!Iggy! (Sorry, I just love the thought Iggy being crossed with a homing pigeon, 'cause they are such cool birds.)

Man, Max went a little crazy for a moment there. Pretty creepy.
kassandra not cassey chapter 29 . 1/27/2008
okay i realy think you should become a writer like full time. this chapter was so amazing. oh my gosh. i loved it.
The Probable Future chapter 21 . 1/27/2008
Not that dark... I've seen it the idea before...Well written though, I grant you.
The Probable Future chapter 6 . 1/27/2008
Dark themes? Where?
The Probable Future chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I'm thirteen and by saying I'm not to read this fanfic makes me all the more eager to read it '' I'm in a rebellious mood right now and to be honest, I've read some really, really, really dark stuff and loved it. So regardless of what you're saying... I'm going to try this fanfic. I may get bored, I may not. We'll see.
ZanyZanna chapter 20 . 1/23/2008
Awesome. to much talking though! CONFUSING!

i luv it! UR AN AWESOM WRITER! LOL
FantasyFan5 chapter 28 . 1/18/2008
If Max doesn't forgive him, SHE is as good as dead.
Bubble Blower chapter 28 . 1/18/2008
great chappie

update soon plz
FantasyFan5 chapter 23 . 1/18/2008
This chapter is a lot lighter. Fang seems like he's maybe been able to forget about what he did...and hey, he even cracked a joke.

I couldn't figure out why on earth "Pressure" by Paramore was running through my head as I read the first twenty or so chapters (I've been reading this all in one go), but then I figured out that it's perfect. You should listen to it if you haven't already.
FantasyFan5 chapter 22 . 1/18/2008
My name is Fang and I wear black. There's a reason for both of those, and now you know it.

I got the black one right away, but I had to think about the first. I was like (literally), "Fang...Fang...OH! The Eraser tooth!"
FantasyFan5 chapter 16 . 1/18/2008
I didn't catch the religion part, but oh, well.
FantasyFan5 chapter 15 . 1/18/2008
Poor Fang...there are a lot of people who have him a killer as his dark side. That chapter made me really sad, especially because I know what it feels like not to want to remember. Not that I killed anyone, of course. Don't get the wrong idea.
FantasyFan5 chapter 12 . 1/18/2008
EvilTanya evilTanya evilTanya Evil!tanya EVIL TANYA evil Tanya!

Did I say that enough?
FantasyFan5 chapter 8 . 1/18/2008
I finished reading the ending right before the song ended. That didn't have to be rated M, but good job for being careful.

Good chapter, once again.
157 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »