Reviews for The Tempest
FantasyFan5 chapter 7 . 1/18/2008
This is really, REALLY, extremely good. It's even well written, which is really hard to find these days, (hello, ch tsp3 k?) so keep it up! I love the idea.

~FantasyFan5.
kassandra not cassey chapter 28 . 1/18/2008
wow your writing is getting better and better each chapter. deeper and more like J.P. but with your own twist. really good chapter and please update soon.
kassandra not cassey chapter 27 . 1/18/2008
wahoo Iggy's back.
nyanja14 chapter 28 . 1/17/2008
AHH! HE SPILLED THE EFFING GREAN BEANS!

Man, I've been missing a lot of updates.
James chapter 2 . 1/17/2008
Your a fuckin idiot. Max found her parent's. So why would you have killed them? Omfg..
Jacky06 chapter 28 . 1/17/2008
OMG, I cant believe he told her. Oh god i hope she doesnt freak out. Fang is good. He loves her! This was a very good chappie. Anyway i havent been in fanfiction in like forever, so its so good to see a story that i recognize. Today i read like other 4 chapter that i hadnt read, i cant believe i havent read your story in such a long time! Its good that you're still writing it, you're really making things fast now...hehe. Plz post soon, then. (When you're able to) Take care V ]
Bubble Blower chapter 27 . 1/14/2008
great post

kassandra not cassey chapter 26 . 1/5/2008
please update asap. this was an awesome chapter.
kassandra not cassey chapter 25 . 1/5/2008
wow deep.
Bubble Blower chapter 26 . 1/4/2008
Bubble Blower chapter 25 . 1/1/2008
great chappie

Fang Cullen chapter 24 . 12/21/2007
This is an amazing story. It is very depressing, but I love it anyway. Please post more of this incredible story.

There is really nothing you can improve on, it's all good.

I think this would make an awesome book if JP didn't own the characters.

Thanks for writing.
kassandra not cassey chapter 24 . 12/18/2007
really good and i liked how you did more of Max pov. (yes i know the story is about Fang) update soon.
Jacky06 chapter 24 . 12/18/2007
Such a awesome chap. I love how u do it, like the book but with ur own stuff too. He's right, Fang i mean, Max could come clean...wonder why she didnt! Anyhow, post soon, plz.

Happy Holidays Val ]