Reviews for The Tempest
FlamingFlie chapter 24 . 12/17/2007
Very good dude/ dudette... do you have this pre-written? Is it easier that way?

Nice job though... I'm going to do my homework...

FlamingFlie chapter 23 . 12/17/2007
I thought I reviewed this, guess not, but tis amazing as always... trumpets to you!

kcllxoxo chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
in case no one told u yet that song is called Dive by Steven Curtis Chapman
Mandi O'Dell chapter 23 . 12/4/2007
Man, I love this story. I've read many Maximum Ride stories but so far this one is my favorite. Keep up the good work!
Bubble Blower chapter 23 . 11/30/2007
great chappie your writing always great

post soon plz
Jacky06 chapter 23 . 11/30/2007
Hello, wow, that was fast, we're u so inspired. hehe

...What r u talking about, that i wasn't lame. Well I liked it. Keep it coming...(if u can!) P
nyanja14 chapter 23 . 11/30/2007
AAH! Even though I know Fang makes it, this whole scene terrifies me whenever I read it, no matter what.

Bad Fang! Perfect opportunity drops into his lap to tell her and he doesn't take it. Idiot.

Really looking forward to next chapter!
kassandra not cassey chapter 23 . 11/30/2007
oh my gosh please please please update ASAP. This story it the best ever.
kassandra not cassey chapter 22 . 11/30/2007
oh bumper sticker deep. amazing as usual.
FLamingflie chapter 22 . 11/28/2007
Good thing it was short ( for once... Personally I love them long, gots to do finals though... so... yeah...)

Like it.

Jacky06 chapter 22 . 11/28/2007
finally u posted, now we know what happened! that was good... take care :)
CryingTearsOfBlood chapter 22 . 11/27/2007
Really good story
kassandra not cassey chapter 21 . 11/22/2007
UH MY GOSH that was THE BEST CHAPPIE i have EVER read. It was SO amazingly awesome. UPdate ASAP plz.
Anonymous chapter 21 . 11/20/2007
No, seriously, this is possibly one of the best, albeit dark, stories i have ever read. This would seriously make James Patterson cry. Awesome work.
nyanja14 chapter 21 . 11/20/2007
Dang-gung! Jesus. I don't even know what to say to that. But it was good. Very, very good. Bloody brilliant close for Part Two.

This is easily one of my favorite fics. Not gonna lie.

Am I right in guess that you're going to try to get this fic through the whole series? Or are you going to cut it off somewhere and divirge away from the books?
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »