Reviews for Minako Aino and the Secret Society
Difdi chapter 6 . 5/24
You have quite a few recurring spelling errors in this story. One error here and there is just a simple error, but when every single instance of a word that gets repeated in many places is misspelled the same way, it's worth mentioning.

It's Dursley, not Dusley.

It's Diagon Alley (which is a pun) not Daigon Alley (which is not).

It's TARDIS - Time And Relative Dimensions In Space not TRADIS.
Zack chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Very good story, would love to see more of it.
RAMROD chapter 6 . 12/29/2007
Very good story . I wonder if SAILOR VENUS will be able to remuve the charms on every mugle born student at HOGWARTS . Please continue soon .
Master Pivot chapter 6 . 8/16/2007
Interesting mix. I look forward to more.

BTW, some corrections:

TARDIS, not TRADIS

Quibbler, not Quiddler
Tatsu-ZZmage chapter 6 . 8/15/2007
"Commencing Orbital bombardment of death eater strongholds"

yeah thats the death eaters future.

_~ fun chapter
James Axelrad chapter 6 . 8/15/2007
another very interesting chapter. looking forward to more.
Xerxez chapter 5 . 8/2/2007
Is this set during the fifth book? If so he hasn't found out the prophecy yet, so he might tag along with the weasly twins when they leave school...

Thunderbolt Pilot Harry FTW!
James Axelrad chapter 5 . 8/1/2007
lots of fun. but i am still hoping that this wont distract from teh first fic, or is this simply a continuation of things from a later point in time?

eitehr way, fun to read. hmm, are any of the other scouts going to show up?
Xerxez chapter 4 . 7/28/2007
Well, damn, that review turned out longer than I expected. My half crack/half serious interpretation of how Harry would react to the entire back home unviverse.

I see him signing up with the GDI just to get the chance to fly a thunderbolt.

A firebolt vs thunderbolt? No contest in his mind. He would go with the thing that has awesome speed and could turn on a dime
Xerxez chapter 3 . 7/28/2007
Harry James Potter tiredly poked the barely untouched plate of food in front of him while rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He had only been a scant few weeks at Hogwarts and as much as he hated to say he it he was becoming increasingly irritated with the place and the Wizarding world in general.

A loud hoot and a peck at the back of his head made him look up, his owl Hedwig circled above his head and and then landed in front of him, a thick official looking envelope in her talons.

He handed the owl a piece of bacon from his plate and took the envelope. It was from his Aunt. Both Ron and Hermione looked on in interest as the young mage opened it and unfolded the stack of papers placed inside.

He read the first couple of sentences lazily, but the Gryffindors sitting around him noticed him suddenly tensing up a smiling brightly.

The young boy stammered and then made something that sounded like a cross between gurgle and a chuckle.

"They... they accepted me!"

"Harry? Whats the matter?" His bushy haired friend asked alarmed.

"MERLINS SAGGY BALL, THEY FUCKING BLOODY ACCEPTED ME!" He yelled out across the great hall while doing some kind of demented dance.

"Mr Potter, twenty five points from Gryffindor for your outburst. No what is so important that you had to interupt everyone's breakfeast." Not even the surly demeanor of Hogwarts Potion Master/DADA teacher could dampen his enthusiasm.

"I'M ACCEPTED! I GOT A PLACE AT THE ROYAL NAVY'S OFFICER CANDITATE SCHOOL! I'M GONNA FLY A THUNDERBOLT!" He yelled and grabbed hold of the grumpy Potions Master.

The man was in a state of shock so he didn't fight against as the somewhat crazy wizard walzed him between. They did a piroutte at the end of the Slytherin table that launched the professor into the teachers table.

The headmaster coughed to gain the black haired wizards attention, but was completly ingored. The young man in question was so happy that he jumped into the Hufflepuff table and did a few cartwheels as well as showing an extremly impressive amount of skill in the cancan.

The young man suddenly stopped, looked at the papers in his hands and eeped. With an impressive amount of speed he darted through the great hall and up the stairs towards the Gryffindor tower.

The teachers looked at each other and then at the headmaster. As one the teachers rose and began to follow the seemingly demented young man, Ron and Hermione did likewise.

By the time the group had climbed the first staircase Harry Potter was already running down from the tower with his trunk. He dodged the first three teachers, jumped up onto the railing of the staircase and in an impressive display of balance glided the entire way down.

"SORRY, NEED TO GET BACK HOME!" He yelled and began to run towards the doors.

Unfortunatly the doors were closed due to security.

The group managed to corner him at the doors were the young man was slamming his fists into the doors in a vain effort to make them open up.

"Mr Potter, what is the reason for this!" The headmaster barked with authority.

The young wizard took a deep calming breath and began to explain.

"Well, this summer my cousin turned sixteen and he managed to convince my aunt and uncle that he should try to enlist with the GDI. I tagged along and after the introduction I decided that I wanted to enlist as well, they then sheduled some tests. My Aunt and Uncle actually seemed impressed that I wanted to serve and they gave their permission. My Aunt got the reply last week and she sent it her by owl."

The young wizard explained. Both he and Dudly had actually grown closer during the seven weeks before their interview, Dudley had lost weight during his time at Smeltings due to some new wonder treatment. To ensure the best chance of success the duo had taken up jogging and training in Dudley's gym to prepare. He had also paid for some expensive and advanced eye surgery. It had cost him almost as much as a new firebolt, but he thought of it as a good investment.

Personally he thought he had done good on the tests, Dudley felt the same way. Apparantly both he and Dudley had been accepted, he as a pilot, Dudley as a Navy officer. The letter had told him that he would begin his training in one week, but his Aunt wanted him home for the good-bye party.

The entire neighbourhood was invited to say farewell to both him and Dudley, it sounded like his Aunt and Uncle took great pride in the fact that it looked like both would be respectable soldiers and officers. Perhaps he could later on sign up with one of the so called Technomage guilds that there were so many rumours about.

The headmaster voiced his concern about his choice, and asked him why he should involve himself in muggle matters. In the bigger picture he could do more here, it was for an important cause. Hermione didn't even seem to realise what the GDI was, she had probebly been to immersed in the wizarding world.

Harry thought about it for a full half second, Voldemort had at most a hundred people, and as it looked it wouldn't be long before the muggles would find out and get involved. Meanwhile humanity was threatened by extra terriestials, and despite all the recruitments worldwide the GDI was still undermanned.

His choice made he slammed his shoulder against the door and with a burst of accidental magic flung it open. He took off towards Hogsmead.

He had some relatives to visit, he really needed to congratulate his cousin on his accepance.
sailorminako chapter 3 . 7/20/2007
This is such a nice story, I really like it and it's exactly the way I want to read, a mystery story, will it have any romance? And hope that you would update soon.
CCTVee chapter 4 . 7/16/2007
Very interesting little story. I was wondering when you would fit Harry Potter canon into the giant X-over Back Home has become. I am sure the culture shock the Wizarding world is in for will be something to watch out for. Keep up the good work.
ariel stormcloud chapter 4 . 7/16/2007
great story
Tatsu-ZZmage chapter 4 . 7/15/2007
I love the time-line you've crafted.
James Axelrad chapter 4 . 7/15/2007
doesnt have to be alternate universe, its simply a post backhome timeline, or coudl even be integrated into teh fic once you get farther along with it.

looking forward to more though, but hopefully not at the expense of the primary fic.