Reviews for The Calm After the Storm
diamond kirara chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
wow nice story . i like it
Royal-T chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I see some of the more aggressive Tenchi/Ryoko fans have been a bit rude in their comments about your story. Ignore them because if this same story were written for Ryoko, they would have been singing your praises. I myself, believe in only Tenchi and Ryoko because quite frankly I can't stand Ayeka, and her character bugs the hell out of me in EVERY series and movie! However, I'm not going to let my distaste for this particular paring ruin my opinion of your story which was very beautiful, and well written. So kudos to you! Great job! Tenchi/Ryoko 4ever! (Sorry. Had to do it!)
Asakane Kotoro chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Aww, sweet love~ This brings back memories of my Tenchi Muyo days (or fondly my middle school days). -looks at the reviews- Why are people hating on Ayeka? Sure she's a bit pushy and a little...off to be the 'perfect' wife for Tenchi-kun, but that doesn't give anybody the right to say this story and you suck.

Please don't feel discouraged by the silly immature R/T fans. Ok? I loved this story! Besides a grammar errors, and Ayeka being a slightly bit ooc (out of character), this was a wonderful story. Besides Ryoko or Mihoshi, I feel that Ayeka would make a great wife for Tenchi-kun.

I have somewhat of a...request... Could you try your hand at a Mihoshi/Tenchi pairing? All I ever read are Tenchi/Ayeka or Tenchi/Ryoko fics, and it's starting to get a little...cliche. This story isn't repeating any ideas at all. At least Ryoko wasn't snubbed and left in the dust like Ayeka would be in most T/R fics.

Thanks again for the great read! I loved every second of it! :D
DanP1187 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
OMG this is so touching. I think Ayeka and Tenchi are meant for each other. _
lazyreviewer chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
I like the story but I felt Ayeka was a bit OOC. Anyhoo A/T forever.
Jetpacking Penguin chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Ayeka is BETTER than Ryoko! T/A A/T T/A A/T
revolutionist chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
this story was great, TA rulea. For all of you vocal TR fans out their why read the story when you know it is TA I mean that's just stupid and then your going to criticize the writer because YOU wanted it that way, really be alittle more mature thenthat please because your making yourselves look like total idiots. Again this story waas great continue to write more, please.
Hottie Star chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Ayeka/Tenchi Forever! I Hate Ryoko! Ayeka is better. We need more A/T fanfics.
A Person chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
TENCHI AND RYOKO FORVER! NOT AYEKA!
jillian chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
ayeka tenchi 4eva
DarkDragyn chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
The story was written well, but near the end I think Ayeka goes insane.

'I woke up in bed with the man I love, life is cruel!'

I never liked Ayeka, I prefer Ryoko.
Mina Aino didn't sign in chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
(Sits on computer chair looking like she is about to explode with overjoyed emotion) TENCHI AND AEKA FOR EVER! OMG that was soooooooooo good. if only i could have love so pure and strong. When oh when will god forchan smile upon me and send the one i will love. (Her Master, Trunks Breifs walks by) Thankyou good forchan! Well uh, oh yeah the story... THIS IS MUST READ! GREAT JOB! (.~)
THE Faye Valentine chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
TENCHI AND RYOKO F-O-R-E-V-E-R! T/R!

T/R!T/R!T/R!T/R!T/R!T/R!T/R!T/R!T/R!T/R!T/R!T/R!T/R!T/R!T/R!T/R!T/R!T/R!T/R!T/R!T/R!T/R!T/R!T/R!

heh sorreh...I just HATE Ayeka .

Faye
Jade Crescent chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
I'm a true T/R an, but I read this out of spite. My friend forced me(Stupid Ayeka obssesor) I liek the story, but hated the Ayeka and Tenchi Idea, those to will never make a good couple.
XChaos chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
YAY! AN AYEKA/TENCHI FIC! JOY TO THE WORLD!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »