Reviews for All Fall Down
JesusRox7111 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Woah, u really love to see these 2 fight, don't you? - I really like your fight scenes! liked this story, too:) God bless!
kuriqa chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
wow... that was so good... it was like it was really from the game, like straight out of it... i loved it! yay!

k
1066716 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
My gosh, I don't think I'll ever get over how pretty these are. There aren't that many people who can write fairly short fics and still make them poignant and resonant, but you do it, and with aplomb! Excellent writing, excellent characterization (I love the

'anger' Axel feels, his biting words and Roxas's responding fury), and told beautifully!
xoRaining Diamondsox chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
W00T! Canon!

I don’t read enough of this stuff, I tell you. I’m so lost in AUs that I forget to reconnect with the real thing every once in awhile, so I have to thank you for that. :)

Fight scene? Amazing. Lol – even in its simplicity. You really captured… the /emotion/ of hate in leaving for Axel – to the point that he’d fight him to stay, and even to the point of telling him that he wasn’t going to hesitate to kill him.

Or perhaps, I’m completely off the mark, and rather this oneshot was about Axel actually /caring/ about Kingdom Hearts, and didn’t want Roxas to screw up the plans. ;) I’m just so used to reading AkuRoku from you, that it’s hard to expect anything else. lol so yeah…

Ah, 'tis brilliant job overall. Keep up the beautiful work!

xx-mai-xx
hieisomething chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
aw poor Axel! hahaha
Higashikaze chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Man, you're so good at writing fight scenes. Poor Axel and Roxas. Sucks that he couldn't tell Roxas about Sora.

Awesome job.
darkmouse jumu chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I cut my finger bad at work today and I can't type well, so please pardon any typos you might find.

god damn you write battles well, like it's another way they communicate with each other. Short though it is, it's a dynamic piece, full of their well-written tension and conflicting ... well, "emotions." I love Roxas's line toward the end, about Axel's prediction of being ordered to kill his friend should he leave the Organization. "'I almost wish you could,' he said softly." I got chills. Great piece! :D It's good to be tired every so often (since fanfics can come of it) but I hope you're better rested now.

One last; the final line "...before the room erupted into flames." is absolute brilliance. Fire leaves ashes, and, well, "ashes, ashes, we _all fall down_." you. are. awesome. whether it was intentional or not. god I wish these allowed italics. XD

-dmjumu
ChaosHarbor chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I really don't know what to call on this one, it's just really great. The writing is presented very well and... and... Well I just don't know.

What I do know is that this is one that I will read over and over when nothing better is out there.

Anywho, I'm going to go read some more stories!

Toodles!
drace-hunter chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
while it IS good... i find it isn't up to your usual super human writing. i mean it was good, but just... i dunno, not as much oomph as you usually have. then again i'm used to being blown away by you! lol! great one my twin!
Thatz chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
GOOD! I like... no kissing or stuff... but good! (you see how obsessed I am...) FWE!
Sandstorm626 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
LOVE IT!

Why can't I write fight scenes like you?

DAMN IT ALL!

Anyway, love the angst.

I love how they get in a big fight when Roxas isn't even leaving yet. lmao I'll tell you, this would have made a damn beter scene that the stupid, unbelieveable 'No one would miss me, That's not true..I would' thing. I want a fight scene.

Scratch that.

I want a fight scene like /this/. Way better than Pissed-Off Axel vs Roxas Who-Just-Found-Out-His-Whole-'Life'-Has-Been-A-Lie thing.

Rawr. -_-
Suzaka chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Oh my god, I forgot how well you write fight scenes. The way you described it made it so easy to visualize. And the fight is in-character, neither one making allowances to the other, which we never see in the game. As much as Axel never wants to, he always fights Roxas to the best of his ability.

The way you express their "emotions" (as 'should' etc) is so perfectly written for nobodies. I love how you do that. This is great. )
Bubblegum Head chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Oh the angst of it all! I liked this Roxas, evil and mean and that void of no emotion. Oh yes, quite perfect let me tel you. Wonderful story, yet again my dear :P
AngelWing1138 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Wow. Just...WOW. That was brilliant. Even if you couldn't see straight, everything was awesome. I completely ENVY you're talent. Whenever I try to write something when I'm so tired I'm dead, it turns...Really freaking weird. O_o

Awesome piece, though. I've yet to read your really long one. XD
tanto-chan chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
I'm too lazy to log in today. this here is daggergal! - HI! well anyways I really like this one. I almost wish i knew how to do animation so i could turn this into an anime short... almost, but i actually do know how tidious it is.

-Ta