Reviews for Sculpting for Dummies
I want to play this game
Andy chapter 3 . 10/24/2015
I think the major difference between SasoDei and any other Deidara x someone relationship is that Sasori understands how Dei feels about his art. I think if this story was Sasori x Deidara, Sasori would have understood his decision to kill himself. Because he too relates that his sole living purpose is for his art and without it life isn't worth living. Still though, great story it's my first Obito x Dei
Andy is quite dandy chapter 10 . 10/24/2015
Hmm it feels like Tobi is trying to change Deidara and his views on art - destructive not everlasting. I've always felt like that was one thing you can't change about Deidara: his art. Not to mention you probably can't change anything about him due to his stubborn and determined nature. Still other than that I think this is one of the most accurate depictions of Deidara I've ever read. At least the first part of the story was very in character but after the first few, not so much. Especially now with his artistic view changing, very OOC. I wished you kept it like the beginning, he was written and characterized very well.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
Wait wait but didn't we already find out during Deidara's death that Tobito can be intangible/teleport? All this about being captured/etc just feel wildly unnecessary... particularly the cloths thing ninja #1 strength is chakra... and why would they bother?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Wow so weird to read old fics about Tobito, well I expected that when I clicked on it, but still! :P
Idk why Sasuke bothered to hang around all this time though, he's got like 0 patience and would have likely left.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/14/2014
Shame on me for not reviewing years ago! I reread this story in one night and fell in love with this story again. I love your characters and their devotion for one another. I'm really glad I stumbled across this again!
Riddle Wraith chapter 24 . 12/5/2014
YES! HAPPY OBITO! :D I could hug you just for that, but Deidara is just icing on the cake. Freaking. Happy. Alive. Freaking. Obito. That's all I could ever ask for in an ending. I mean yeah, those Konoha bums are cool and all, but this is one half of my OTP and even if it isn't my OTP, I just really like Obito anyway and as it turns out, I like him with Deidara. Well done on the story. This thing is nine kinds of awesome at least.
WolfieLiz chapter 21 . 8/14/2014
Thank you for such amazing story. i mean it! it was fantastic!
StubblePrince chapter 24 . 2/16/2014
I'm practically in tears right now from happiness. I mean, this story and its side story are /so good/. Like really, I can't express to you how much I love you right now. They were so well written and I love the characterization and...wow. Just thank you so much. This has been one of the best fanfics I've read in a long while.
Lexterya chapter 24 . 10/30/2013
I love you. Really the story is amazing.
I'd love to translate it into Russian someday if you don't mind to share with my friends who can't read English,
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 24 . 10/14/2013
Weeeeamazingamazingamazingamazingamazingamazingama zingamazingamazingamazingamazingamazingamazingamaz ingamazingamazingamazingamazingamazingamazingamazi ngamazingamazingamazingamazingamazingamazingamazin gamazingamazing. I'm done.

Onwards to the sequel!
BURU-AKATSUKI chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
*points to Deidara* JACKASS, NOTICE TOBI
BURU-AKATSUKI chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
You mad or naw Suigestu
Guest chapter 11 . 9/14/2013
Hahah i luved the lemon and deidara,s dilemma
Blah x 1000 chapter 24 . 6/21/2013
This story brought me so much joy! xD

If only this could be what really happened to Deidara and Tobi...but then again, it wouldn't really be "Naruto"... Fortunately, there are glorious authors like you!