Reviews for Sculpting for Dummies
Wait wait but didn't we already find out during Deidara's death that Tobito can be intangible/teleport? All this about being captured/etc just feel wildly unnecessary... particularly the cloths thing ninja #1 strength is chakra... and why would they bother?
Wow so weird to read old fics about Tobito, well I expected that when I clicked on it, but still! :P
Idk why Sasuke bothered to hang around all this time though, he's got like 0 patience and would have likely left.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/14/2014
Shame on me for not reviewing years ago! I reread this story in one night and fell in love with this story again. I love your characters and their devotion for one another. I'm really glad I stumbled across this again!
Riddle Wraith chapter 24 . 12/5/2014
YES! HAPPY OBITO! :D I could hug you just for that, but Deidara is just icing on the cake. Freaking. Happy. Alive. Freaking. Obito. That's all I could ever ask for in an ending. I mean yeah, those Konoha bums are cool and all, but this is one half of my OTP and even if it isn't my OTP, I just really like Obito anyway and as it turns out, I like him with Deidara. Well done on the story. This thing is nine kinds of awesome at least.
WolfieLiz chapter 21 . 8/14/2014
Thank you for such amazing story. i mean it! it was fantastic!
StubblePrince chapter 24 . 2/16/2014
I'm practically in tears right now from happiness. I mean, this story and its side story are /so good/. Like really, I can't express to you how much I love you right now. They were so well written and I love the characterization and...wow. Just thank you so much. This has been one of the best fanfics I've read in a long while.
Lexi Lunar chapter 24 . 10/30/2013
I love you. Really the story is amazing.
I'd love to translate it into Russian someday if you don't mind to share with my friends who can't read English,
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 24 . 10/14/2013
Weeeeamazingamazingamazingamazingamazingamazingama zingamazingamazingamazingamazingamazingamazingamaz ingamazingamazingamazingamazingamazingamazingamazi ngamazingamazingamazingamazingamazingamazingamazin gamazingamazing. I'm done.

Onwards to the sequel!
BURU-AKATSUKI chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
*points to Deidara* JACKASS, NOTICE TOBI
BURU-AKATSUKI chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
You mad or naw Suigestu
Guest chapter 11 . 9/14/2013
Hahah i luved the lemon and deidara,s dilemma
Blah x 1000 chapter 24 . 6/21/2013
This story brought me so much joy! xD

If only this could be what really happened to Deidara and Tobi...but then again, it wouldn't really be "Naruto"... Fortunately, there are glorious authors like you!
Bluerose817497 chapter 16 . 6/5/2013
If you read the latest chapters, it turns out that your theory was right. And btw, this is one of the best fanfics I have ever read
Brennason chapter 9 . 4/18/2013
I really want Deidara to get his chakra back :(
Brennason chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
It's so weird to see Tobi like this, considering how he turned out. But your fanfiction is breaking my heart anyway! Poor Tobi. Deidara is so mean to him.