Reviews for To Have One Night
MasterCoolieo chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
that was both moving incredible and unfortunately incredibly sad
anon yuri fiend chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
you dirty was a clever way to garner story,now give me the delicious lemons.
Phoebe097 chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
This was so intense... I dont even want to know what they did to Shego. Wonderful story my friend. Happy endings become so unsatisfying after a while...
anomonous chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
If I wasn't in class when I read this, I would've been sobbing! ;A; I feel so bad for them, but seeing the options they had the best desision was made.

Great story, although some things I think it would've been nicer if they were more clear.
Melody21 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Awesome story! why did ya cut the lemon out? ohh please send me it? id like to read the full thing!
carlos chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
how do i get sex scene?
Takayelie chapter 5 . 5/15/2009
wow i just checked my old review history and saw this story. im shocked! its so good and yet its not finished! holy hell :( what the hell happened?
Kay8abc chapter 5 . 4/26/2009
I love this story. It made me cry. I know you haven't updated since 07, but I would love if you finished this, or at least made an epilogue.

-Kate
momomago chapter 5 . 10/17/2008
O.o

...

this is somehow expected but at the same time totally unexpected and my stomach can's settle it . is this the end?
firemaster101 chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update!
TripleS chapter 5 . 9/11/2008
AH GOD. Crazy terrible sadness.

Very well written though. Appropriately fubar.
Thepillows93 chapter 5 . 3/22/2008
*CRIES*
somedorkynerd chapter 5 . 2/26/2008
You definitely did warn us, readers. It's such a tragic/angsty ending. But I loved the storyline overall. Thanks for writing. Great story btw, you can't always have a happy ending.
animegirl chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
i love this story so far keep it up
ScrewyLouie12 chapter 5 . 9/15/2007