Reviews for Reaction to a Fault
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This was really really good! I'm becoming a bit addicted to Hurt!Tyler stories. Are you going to write a sequel to this? It would be brilliant if you wrote about Caleb and Reid finding out about it, maybe because he has one in front of them or something. :)
Charlotte Reese chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Awww! That was freaking adorable! And really well-written!
bioshiva07 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Great story about the friendship! At first I was afraid it would turn Slash, and that's not how I like my Covenant boys :P The protectiveness from the Pogue to Tyler is so heartwarming and shows the deep bond they all have. I can't wait to read the rest of your stories!
BBYMDOG chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
ZOMGGGG I'M STILL IN THIS STORY, ages after I read it originally. I would really so much love to have a little follow up of Caleb and Reid finding out about this mess they've created. I love the brotherly bonding! And I love the thought of them all worried about our baby Tyler :] I love Pogue's comforting, brotherly protection. SWOON, for you're writing :] lovelovelovelove.

And, one more request for a follow up/sequal/continuation, with a cherry on top :]
Mrs. Carolyn somerhalder chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
this was a very god one shot!
Mel Storm chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
hey.

did a "random" search and came up with your story. I read and fell in love. if you dont, i think you should totally continue on with this. it could really go somewhere. please? pretty please with sugar on top?

gonna check out your profile. i erally want to read more.

peace

Mel Storm
SylvanSpirit chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
this is GOOD! lol is there a sequel? a sequel sounds really good - like when reid and caleb find out! ] haha

do tell if there's gonna be sequel! in fact.. ur on my alert list! haha ;)
BitchMcGee chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I just love your writing. You are a great one-shotter. You have the sons so well characterized. When I get stuck writting a covenant story I'm always like "hmm, what would that one writter do?" lol. I think your great at what you write! keep it up.
Yoshichi chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
That was AWSOME! Its sad that you ended it there. Poor Tyler.
daydream53 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Dude,

you should make a story where Reid and Caleb find out about the breathing thing

oh that would be good,

i like the story by the way.
Lovelinelivelong639 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
OH ITS SO SWEET!

oh i wish you would make another wear they find out what they were/ are doing to tyler.

oh that would be great.

Love

Elle
bumbles the bee chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
I love this story - I love it so much I've printed it out to take it into hopsital with me.

I like others who have reviewed would like to see you take this story further.

Personally I like to caring protective big brother Pogue looking after sick "baby boy" without it turning into slash.

Well done - you did a great job with this story :)
AwayForLunch chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I wanted you to take the Pogue/Tyler thing further, but Tyler fell asleep. Sigh...poor Tyler.
LotisFlower chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I did I did enjoy it! In fact I loved it!
pickles4ever chapter 1 . 3/1/2008