Reviews for Confessions of a Control Freak
Sunflower015 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Wow. This was really good! :D That made a lot of sense. Really! ;) Definitely one of my favorite fanfics! ;D
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Great work on this.
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Holy cr*p. That... that makes a scary amount of sense...
the grey mage chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
superb understanding of the haruhi character.
Final Fight chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Well it's a character study rather than a fanfic, but it's a character study that I happen to like. So... carry on then.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
I loved it! I loved how you describe Haruhi's confusion at relinquishing her control over others and how Kyon is the only one who can resist it. Great job!
Kuma-cchi chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
I think you hit the nail right on the head. The things you wrote were ever so obvious, but you sort of pulled them out and put them on display. Really loved your work!
Draenator chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
An interesting take on underlying causes of Haruhi being... well, Haruhi, as well as being cute. Liked it, tis a nice lil oneshot :) so good job.
Tikigod784 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
heh. That was a good look into Haruhi's mindset... I can't say I have any idea what she thinks about... (that's what makes her interesting!)
Raptor73 chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
I believe that this story is a very well written representation of Haruhi's psyche. I found it very informative and interesting. It makes perfect sense to me and I believe that it is one of the most well written Haruhi fanfics I've ever read. The only complaint I have is that it seems to be more of an analysis of who Haruhi is as opposed to an actually story, as nothing technically happens, it's simply her thoughts. Apart from that it's an excellent story that is written very well.
Maelynne Naveen chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
*giggles inanely at the cuteness!* Great Haruhi introspection, I especially love your take on the last episode _
ecafrusehtrednu chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
very inspirational! to me, of course. that is a wonderful insight on Haruhi's character! I wanna say I'm deeply moved, but I don't exactly know if that's the right words... Anyways.

This inspired me to look more indepth into characters, especially when writing a fanfiction, where the original creator had made the characters and not you. I'm considering revising, and actually studying Haruhi's thoughts! Haha, your insight is just wonderful. I love it.

It's also really detailed in the relationship between Haruhi and Kyon. 8] I liked that, I would keep this in mind when consulting Haruhi's character and relationship with Kyon. Thank you for this piece!
Faunamon chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
This is amazing! (I'm a new Haruhi fan, so of course I didn't get half of it, but I'm an official Kyon/Haruhi supporter) Seriously, I love it.
Aphotic Bandit chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
I ... I don't usually like pieces like that, but that was excellent. It touched on her personality with great ease. (Me like.)
Crazycit chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
This is really good. I think you captured what Haruhi might think about everything and Kyon. I hope you write more Suzumiya stuff because this is pretty great!