Reviews for My Brothers Love
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/19
Great chapter and plot
whitebuffalowmn chapter 42 . 7/17
I never noticed this wasn't finished lol are you going to do a sequel? thank you for writing this story! it was awesome!
POTC misty potter temple chapter 42 . 7/7
Love this story it's amazing
Flying Chrissy chapter 42 . 7/4
Cool story! Look forward to the next one.
starhoney chapter 42 . 6/1
...Boooooooooooo boooooooooooo this sticks like diarrhea!
AlyssJocelyn chapter 42 . 5/13
I've read most of your stories don't know how I missed this one...its brilliant...is their a sequel?
bins chapter 25 . 4/15
The one thing very wrong about this fic is that parents donot abuse one kid while like the other only due to the kids' is abit unrealistic and the abuse is almost downright torture.
Alison chapter 42 . 2/17
I love it omg i love it so much. It is beautifully written, then again you are my favorite fanfiction writer.
rowenasheir chapter 42 . 12/29/2015
Why did the story just stop there - no Voldy return, AD embarrassed and made to look a fool, no revenge on Potters?
rowenasheir chapter 12 . 12/29/2015
Word choice: Clap means to applaud, hitting two hands together. You are wanting to use "stroke" to glide your hand slowly over something, to caresss
Darkrose chapter 6 . 11/28/2015
"Can I clap him?"
...wut. What does that even mean? Have someone who can proof read your story. Helps finding sentences that don't make sense.
Jostanos chapter 42 . 11/21/2015
Wanting more. But I am satisfied with how My Brother's Love turned out.
Jostanos chapter 28 . 11/21/2015
My apologies, Debs. I failed to realize the age of these chapters when I quipped about Dumbledore calling Harry a 'miss'.
Jostanos chapter 25 . 11/21/2015
Harry's name is short for 'Harriette'? That may be a reason why DUMB leDore called him ' Miss Potter'. :D
Jissy2013 chapter 42 . 9/20/2015
love it a great story :)