Reviews for My Brothers Love
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 42 . 4/1
Good.
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 41 . 3/13
Great work! I love it! Please post a sequel that continues or keep posting on here please!
Blackitten13 chapter 42 . 1/12
It feels like an easing into a second book. I really want to see the rest of the years and the reactions people have when they realize Godric wasn't the boy-who-lived or when Snape and the malfoys see which animagus they are. There just seem to be a few loose ends, a few chapters ago you were forshadowing how everyone would discover the truth about who Harry and Jamie really are before they want them too. You also said Ginny and Luna might join the group. Third year also had a prominent lack of antagonistic brothers, so what happened to them? Ron and Godric were only suspended until the new year began, so why didn't they ever show up? I'd have pictured them attempting to get back at the people who got them into trouble, in the end failing, but still an attempt. Also, what happened to Lilly and James? She would have heard about the Evans volt at some point and tried to make a claim, wouldn't she? I really just want to see them all publicly humiliated and shamed, exactly what Harry saw in the mirror. It's almost always one of my favorite parts in a story and I really wanted to see what you would have done to them this time, as well as how you would do the tournament. Would Harry and his sister have been in it, would it be all 3 of them, or only Godric? Would Cedric die, or someone else? If all three were chosen who would their most important people have been? ...I got way off topic didn't I... Onto another subject entirely, I've been meaning to tell you that I love your writing,and how quickly you update your works, I'm sorry I don't review very often but I usually don't have too much to say other than 'Please continue'. I like how the work gets better as I read through your stories, I've started rereading some of your stories that I've read before, as well as looking at some I skipped the first time through. You've improved a lot with your writing style and story structure, and I'm seeing less inconsistencies in your stories(there aren't 2 dragons instead of 1, the age doesn't change, story isn't labelled complete when it's not(curse of black pearl). Either way good job with your writing and good luck, I can't wait for the next update for Willing. Also sorry about the ranting questions, I wasn't ready to stop reading this yet-.-"
I read the entire story at one sitting ... very good. I'm sorry the sequel seems to have been discontinued ... I want to find out what happens when everyone finds out who really defeated Voldie ... and how James has abused Harry.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 42 . 12/28/2014
amazing
Guest chapter 27 . 12/23/2014
Pronouns. You need to get an English language book and study it.

99.999% of the times you use "there" it should be "their". As in their brooms, their minds, their feet. It is a possessive pronouns such as hers and his and its.

The last sentence of this chapter has misuse of the word "its". It should be "it's" as in "it is".

Prounouns. Make them your friend.
P-Webes chapter 13 . 12/2/2014
Wait there is still confusion, in chapter ten after thought the letter it says god tic and Ron were caught with a baby dragon giving it to the weasley boy, but according to this chapter they are doing it now. Thought I should point that out cause it was confusing me this whole chapter then ur note. At the bottom you say sorry about the confusion. So does that mean you tried to fix it or what. Great story btw I love it!
here chapter 42 . 12/1/2014
Loved it totally
Griffin Ravven chapter 17 . 11/21/2014
Wonder how James and Lily would have explained where Harry and Jamie were if anyone actually noticed enough to care where the two children were when they arrived at the Burrow for the summer?
Ashwini chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
You did nothing to show James and Lily as more than neglectful parents, and then suddenly had James acting as a cruel torturer of children. What possible excuse is there? Where did he ever show himself to be a vicious sadist?
fluffy20456 chapter 42 . 11/12/2014
more please
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 42 . 10/24/2014
i hate their brother godric he is an absolute prick and i cannot believe james would hurt harry like that negligence i can see but abuse meh but still a great story none the less
delete-account-please 6143978 chapter 42 . 9/27/2014
Mighty fine story I thought it was really good.
delete-account-please 6143919 chapter 42 . 9/26/2014
Perfect story I liked this story so much.
Griffin Raven chapter 40 . 9/18/2014
If that's how Severus reacted to them being unregistered animaguses - how would he take if he knew they had two forms? Wonder what animagus form Severus would be - if he is one?