Reviews for My Brothers Love
Tilue Akane chapter 11 . 12/13/2016
Why do you say clap instead of pet?
Shouldn't it be "the centaur went back to his 'herd'" instead of pack? Herd: horses, Pack: dogs/wolves.
Tilue Akane chapter 10 . 12/13/2016
I wonder if Voldemort really knows who the real boy/girl/children-who-lived truly is? I'm thinking he does, am I right?!
Tilue Akane chapter 7 . 12/13/2016
That B!TCH! The other teachers didn't even say a thing when she was unprofessionally taking points! "Did we just see someone faint forward?" asked Harry suspicion colored his voice. I don't l didn't think if that!
Tilue Akane chapter 2 . 12/12/2016
I forgot to put this in the last chapter: And it seemed that she just randomly picked a baby until I continued to read when it said the others were asleep.
When I don't review some of the chapters it means it's too good to stop!
This will sound odd and some other negative thing but an abused story makes it better because it makes the reader wonder whose gonna save him; how's he gonna save himself?
Tilue Akane chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Those A$$hole POTTERS AMD that lazy bum...?... Potter Brat! ALL of her children, no ALL of THEIR CHILDREN were ATTACKED by VOLDEMORT and she chose the "Savior of the Wizarding World" instead of ALL of her children that could've been DEAD, and he just LET'S her forget the others too! A$$HOLES!
Guest chapter 42 . 11/22/2016
You had Hermione go to Paris last summer, and now she is going to Paris for the first time.
Guest chapter 42 . 11/22/2016
Wow, I can tell that you wrote this over 10 years, without ever rereading it yourself. You had the kids talk about a trust fund given to them when they were born, that their parents couldn't take away (but later did), money given to them out of the blue by a relative they didn't know, more earnings in one year of bar-tending "than they could ever use," a big gift from Hermione (2/3 of her inheritance at first, then later you said only 2/3 of her school trust fund and she'd get more as an adult), a possible scholarship that they assumed they'd get, a 5,000 galleon savings, and school fees paid by Sirius. Feels like they should refund Hermione's money, since they took 2/3 of it.
RoseRainWithLove25 chapter 22 . 11/18/2016
what happened with the animagas potion. I don't know if I spelled that right.
RoseRainWithLove25 chapter 21 . 11/18/2016
honestly I don't like them being in two houses but I can see that you are trying to keep them involved with others but I'm like the rest.
Anonymous chapter 42 . 10/26/2016
This ending is satisfying. I know the sequel had been discontinued, so I am really glad you edited the ending to make it so this story can be a stand-alone fic. Thank you!
sjrodgers23 chapter 42 . 9/16/2016
I loved this story and the ending. Sequel please Fourth year coming up
Maynara Lima chapter 42 . 8/11/2016
continue, please
Evesgreenleaf chapter 42 . 8/10/2016
Please tell me there is more to the story
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Great chapter and plot
whitebuffalowmn chapter 42 . 7/17/2016
I never noticed this wasn't finished lol are you going to do a sequel? thank you for writing this story! it was awesome!