Reviews for My Brothers Love
Guest chapter 42 . 12/28/2017
This is awesome! PLEASE MAKE A PREQUEL!
Luna chapter 11 . 11/24/2017
Hi my name is luna moon potter and i have my twin borthe
Qtsarahanne chapter 42 . 11/1/2017
Great story thank you for writing it.
jayyfallen chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
story started nice but harrys adopted parents put me off in the first chapters couldnt read it made me a little sick
Victoria Sowel chapter 42 . 9/13/2017
This is one of the best sibling stories I have ever read! Please do a sequel!
TheGemNara chapter 18 . 9/1/2017
I disapprove of this
christopherrhaydon chapter 42 . 8/22/2017
Please do a sequel!
Introvert chapter 3 . 8/3/2017
I know I already sent a review... But I needed to point out that you make it seem as if Harry and Jamie have the exact same mind. They roll their eyes at the exact same moments, they think the exact same things.. That just bothers me... maybe if you did multiple POVs it would help separate them a little.. Like every other chapter you do Harry's POV. Or you could just do harry, I've always been rather fond of him.. but that's not the point in this. The point is you keep on using 'they' and 'Jamie and Harry', I think they should be able to form their own separate opinions. They can't agree on everything. right?
Introvert chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
I really like your idea.. As in triplets rather then the normal twins. Very unique, I never would've thought of it and it's a very creative idea. I'm really glad I came by this and thank you for writing it. I will probably check out your other stories because of your creativity... It's rare for me to compliment someone for 'creativity' but I definitely felt the need to point it out because in your case it's extremely true.
HoneyBear84 chapter 42 . 7/6/2017
loved it and hope there will be a sequel for years 4 to 7 and an epilogue, ya can't just leave us hanging lol
Thrushsong k'Varis chapter 9 . 6/22/2017
OMG the first paragraph of this chapter! XDXDXD
I love it!
panther73110 chapter 42 . 5/12/2017
Is there a sequel to this story?
Claudia314 chapter 2 . 4/29/2017
This is so sad but I love it.
1,000 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »