Reviews for Heart of a Sith
Queen Maine chapter 19 . 7/18
well, his terror was PARTIALLY her fault
Queen Maine chapter 19 . 7/18
LEIA, WHY CANT U KEEP UR MOUTH SHUT :c
Batty chapter 78 . 6/16
Athek poor woman. Pathetic but brilliant. Jealousy killed her in the end but hell has no fury like a woman scorn.

She's going to get the last laugh isn't she? Lol
Danen5 chapter 52 . 5/18
funny how a person can be jealous of himself after doing the deed with the missus...well in Vader's case or someone stuck in a similar situation... nice job with emotions...I punched a wall during the first few chapters...have to fix the hole now...wonderful story can't wait to read ur other work...
Vaders hands are mechanical in this right.
Leia doesn't seem as bothered at obi wan's departer as like does.
emmakate261995 chapter 130 . 2/25
Absolutely amazing. Thank you for writing this
Loufiction chapter 130 . 2/18
Great story :) I just wish we could have had more on Han and Leia's romance though.
This was quite a journey :)
ForgottenPrince chapter 130 . 1/19
Amazing, and that ending was even better!
Best Regards
Prince
Mako-clb chapter 2 . 12/25/2016
Well, that was a surprise I did not see coming.
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Well, I think I can guess where this is headed, and if I'm right, it's a different take on a common AU theme.
agentfandoms74 chapter 85 . 12/23/2016
YAY he's Anakin again!
ThunderSphinx chapter 78 . 12/17/2016
Aww, it doesn't to bother Vader/ Anakin anymore that Padmé calls him "Ani." And wow! Padmé talks super sexy talk! Hubba Hubba ;)

Well it looks like the secret will soon be out about Tarkin's power-hungery war-mongering! Soon, he shall be punished for his treachory!

Now the only question is, "What happened to Athlena Theck!?"
ThunderSphinx chapter 77 . 12/17/2016
ROFLMFAO! Those evil twins XDDD! :))

Hahahahaha, a fanfic hasn't made me laugh like that in a long time LOL! :)

Too bad Like and Leia didn't do something to Tarkin but it is probably a good thing, considering he wasn't drunk, he would know he was being messed with, and then he might have it out for them. Although, he will probably be out to get them anyway since their father is the Emperor who he wants to usurp.

Speaking of Tarkin,i can't wait till Vader discovers what he is up to. He will be so busted!

Hehe .
ThunderSphinx chapter 64 . 12/17/2016
Great battle. And *YAY* Palpatine is dead and the Skywalker family is safe! :) At least for now.

HOWEVER! I must object to something fierce. Ligbsavers do not cause the victims to bleed. They cauterize the wound yup. Remember when Anakin, Luke, Maul, and Dooku all lost body parts to lightsaber attacks? Or when Jango Fett lost his head? No blood :)

Despite those details, great story yup
2,443 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »