Reviews for Heart of a Sith
ShaiGar chapter 2 . 11/4
They couldn't just clone him one? They've got massive cloning systems.
Murkglow chapter 82 . 10/18
Tatooine is Anakin's "beloved homeworld"... Really? I'm honestly trying to think of any reason at all that Ani would give a rat's ass about that horrible, crime-filled, desert planet but frankly I'm failing pretty hard. I mean maybe if you stretch it really hard he could have some minor, minor feelings for it (one would think more than offset by the death of his mother and years of slavery though) but god is that pushing it. Maybe just the fact that his mom is buried there and Lars is kinda family? I don't know if that would have had much pull with Jedi Ani, nevermind Sith Ani though.

Frankly it would make much more sense if Tarkin threatened Padme's homeworld of Naboo instead. Not only is that a planet that's worth something (with a good size population, an effective, peaceful government, and you know water...), it's also a place with many fond memories for both Padme and Ani. Tarkin might not know alot about Ani's connection to the planet (not that ANi's connection to Tatooine would be at all clear to Tarkin either) but Padme's connection to Naboo would be quite clear.

Honestly I was surprised Ani didn't just laugh in Tarkin's face when the scummy desert planet was mentioned...
Vengeful Astartes chapter 2 . 10/11
I dont think vader would have taken Padme leaving him and faking her death plus taking their children away. And vader was just like yay im dad here have my kidney. WTF
Queen Maine chapter 19 . 7/18
well, his terror was PARTIALLY her fault
Queen Maine chapter 19 . 7/18
LEIA, WHY CANT U KEEP UR MOUTH SHUT :c
Batty chapter 78 . 6/16
Athek poor woman. Pathetic but brilliant. Jealousy killed her in the end but hell has no fury like a woman scorn.

She's going to get the last laugh isn't she? Lol
Danen5 chapter 52 . 5/18
funny how a person can be jealous of himself after doing the deed with the missus...well in Vader's case or someone stuck in a similar situation... nice job with emotions...I punched a wall during the first few chapters...have to fix the hole now...wonderful story can't wait to read ur other work...
Vaders hands are mechanical in this right.
Leia doesn't seem as bothered at obi wan's departer as like does.
emmakate261995 chapter 130 . 2/25
Absolutely amazing. Thank you for writing this
Loufiction chapter 130 . 2/18
Great story :) I just wish we could have had more on Han and Leia's romance though.
This was quite a journey :)
ForgottenPrince chapter 130 . 1/19
Amazing, and that ending was even better!
Best Regards
Prince
Mako-clb chapter 2 . 12/25/2016
Well, that was a surprise I did not see coming.
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Well, I think I can guess where this is headed, and if I'm right, it's a different take on a common AU theme.
agentfandoms74 chapter 85 . 12/23/2016