Reviews for Heart of a Sith
Darth Amidala chapter 7 . 3/13
This was a lot different than some of your other stories; yet I like it all the same.
LiquidNitrous chapter 89 . 3/12
You know, this story has done a great job in making me really hate the Skywalker family. Don't get me wrong, it's a great story, but Luke and Leia just seem like brats to me. They seem to not understand what Darth Vader did. The twins get so angry when someone says something bad about Vader, but they don't realise that Vader deserves to be hated. They should realise that the Galaxy isn't all about them and their little family. I hope they stop being so righteous and grow up towards the end of the story. Great story, this has had me busy for a few days now, and I'm loving every minute of it!
Jay-C16 chapter 1 . 1/19
Damn! When you write you really write. You have to be the only author I know that can write 130 chapters for a store. But I love your stories anyway.
1755Alyssa chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I just read through all your summaries... I love you. Seriously.
sarah chapter 130 . 10/28/2013
simply wonderful, as always.
I love your attention to very small details, as well.
Sarah chapter 64 . 10/23/2013
As good of a chapter this is, I must make a constructive criticism.
Lightsaber wounds do not produce blood, for the lightsaber cauterizes the wound.
I'm sure as a Star Wars fan, you know this. And maybe put it in for the sake of the story.
Just pointing it out, though.
the DragonBard chapter 106 . 7/8/2013
I'd have thought Qui-Gon would have mentioned 'other' Jedi who returned from the Dark Side.

Or are you ignoring EU information?
the DragonBard chapter 92 . 7/8/2013
Should have commanded the clones to shut everything down and leave.

Would have made even bigger problems.
Valiant No More chapter 130 . 3/23/2013
I should have known it was you who wrote this... I read the Protector series a while back and I must say this one is above par on the standards set by your previous work. I loved it immensely
KantoLeagueChamp chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
Excuse my name, I'm a Pokèmon fan. For this story, I'm very impressed with the lengths you go to, making your characters sound living. However, I believe, you haven't captured Darth Vader's personality. You have made him nice and caring, but remember what he has done. A Sith Lord isn't nice and caring to ANYONE. Vader doesn't trust anyone either. You have made him sound like Anakin Skywalker, when Anakin is dead and only Darth Vader remains.

-KantoLeagueChamp
diluvina black chapter 92 . 3/8/2013
I have been reading this fic for a couple of days and have really enjoyed it.

But I don't think that Vader or Anakin would have left the clones under their control just die with the death star. If they were able to give them orders (and as emperor he could) he would have ordered to leave the station knowing that he was going to blow it up.

After all the clones are also human beings and even as Darth Vader he took more consideration with the troops than with any politicians.
Maddie-Bear chapter 130 . 1/19/2013
Amazing story! I loved it! :D
QueenNaberrie chapter 130 . 1/17/2013
Oh BRAVO! Another great story! :D
Guest chapter 55 . 11/20/2012
It was with great trepidation that Vader suited up once more in the suit that had defined his existence for so many years. Having Padmé help him was more than a little surreal. He could sense how uneasy she was, but to her credit she was doing her best not to show it.

"What about the breathing mechanism?" she asked as she helped him with the neck brace. "Won't he suspect something if he doesn't hear the sound of it?"

"Yes, you're right," Vader replied with a frown. "Damn it!"

"Maybe Artoo can help," she suggested. "Is there a way to disconnect the box but continue the sound somehow?"

"If there isn't, I will create one," he said as he sat down on the bed. "Help me with this, please," he asked her.

Padmé helped him remove the chest panel and he took it into his hands. She watched as he opened the device, confident that if anyone could affect the necessary alterations, it would be him. This was a man who had built a pod racer and a droid as a child, who had made alterations to his fighter and astromech droid that most Jedi would never dream of. "Can I help in any way?" she asked.

"No," he said, and then looked up at her, "thank you."

She smiled and sat down on the bed beside him. "I hate the thought of you wearing that thing again," she said, looking at the mask that sat staring vacantly at her from the floor.

"It is only to required to fool the emperor," he reminded her as he worked on the device.

"I know," she replied. "Just promise me one thing."
"What is that?"

"Once Palpatine is dead, you will destroy this suit," she told him.

"I will take great pleasure in doing so," he assured her. He activated a switch and at once the familiar sound filled the room. Vader looked up at her. "Looks like that did it," he said.
Padmé nodded. "I'm scared," she admitted to him finally.

Vader put an arm around her and pulled her closer. "Don't be," he told her. "I know the emperor well; I know how to manipulate him. He won't have any idea what is going on, I promise you."

"I know," she replied, resting her head against his armored shoulder. "I just wish this was over," she added.

Vader stroked her hair. "It will be soon, Angel," he told her. "And then our lives will be so different. No more hiding, no more living in fear of discovery."

"That's been the story of our lives, hasn't it?" she commented.

"Circumstances beyond our control have made it so," he replied as he kissed her on top of her head. "I'd better go," he told her as he stood up. He picked up the mask and looked at it for a moment. "I hate this thing," he said quietly.

Padmé stood up and ran a hand up his back. "I know," she said. "Let me help you."

Vader made his way to the audience chamber, his mental shields firmly in place. He could not let the emperor get even the smallest inkling that his ever faithful servant had gone behind his back and had had surgery to repair his injuries. No, not yet; when the time was right, Palpatine would learn the truth. But by the time he'd recovered from the shock, his life would be near its end.

Kneeling down in a gesture of utter supplication, Vader waited for his master's image to appear. The hatred that he bore Palpatine surged through him; but he did nothing to hide it. His master knew that he hated him; after all, the Dark Side fed on hatred. The malice he bore his master would effectively hide the feelings of love and protectiveness he had for his family. In essence, the Darkness would obscure the Light.

"What is thy bidding, my master?" Vader began as the giant image of Palpatine appeared above him.

"I have been waiting to hear from you, Lord Vader," the emperor began. Clearly he was not pleased. "It has been well over a week since your …vacation ended. Or perhaps you extended it without my knowledge?" he asked sarcastically.

"No, my master," Vader replied. "I have been recovering from surgery. I had a massive heart attack, and Dr. Thek was forced to perform emergency surgery on my heart. If she hadn't, I would have died."

Palpatine frowned. "I am most distressed to hear this, my friend," he said. "I trust your health has been restored?"

Vader nodded. "It has," he replied. "Thanks to Dr. Thek."

"She has done excellent work," Palpatine commented. "She ought to be commended."
"I have done better," Vader replied. "I have promoted her to staff surgeon on board the Death Star. I felt it was time she received a promotion for her many years of loyalty."

Palpatine nodded. "Yes, I agree," he said. Secretly he was surprised by this, for he had half expected Thek to use the knowledge of Kamino to repair Vader's injuries. Yet Vader still wore the suit and the mask; clearly she had not. I suppose she was telling the truth after all, he mused.

"I need you to check out a development in the Dantooine System," Palpatine continued. "There are rumors around the capital that Rebel Alliance has established a base there. I want you to find it, Vader. Find it and destroy it."

"It will be my pleasure to do so, Master," Vader replied.

Palpatine smiled. "I am paying a visit to Alderaan in a few days time. It will be interesting to see what Viceroy Organa's reaction is when I mention that particular system."

Vader felt a momentary rush of panic, but he squashed it quickly. "Indeed," he said. "The Viceroy's thoughts should be most telling."

"Keep me updated on your findings, Lord Vader," Palpatine said. "I am relieved to know that you are in better health."

"Thank you my master," Vader replied. "I shall do so."

The image of the emperor faded out. Vader waited until the image had completely faded out of sight and rose from his position of supplication. He walked over to the hologram's activation mechanism and ensured that it was disengaged. It was then that he let his anger lose.

"Damn him!" Vader roared, taking off the helmet and firing it across the room. The mask followed quickly after wards. Once the emperor learned of the death of Bail Organa, he would undoubtedly become suspicious. And that could be dangerous. The anger surged through Vader, his fists clenched tightly as he left the chamber. He strode through the corridors, dark energy surrounding him, sending all in his path scurrying to the opposite side of the corridor.

"Master Vader," said Threepio as Vader entered the apartment. "Is there something I can do for you, sir?"

"No," Vader growled. "Just get out of my way."

Threepio stepped back, knowing his master well enough to know when to stay out of his way. Vader entered the bedroom, only to find it empty.

"Threepio, where is my wife?" he bellowed.

Threepio shuffled into the bedroom. "Mistress Padmé is not here, Master Vader," Threepio said.

"I know that," Vader snapped. "Where is she?"

"I'm afraid I don't know sir," the hapless droid replied. "If you wish I can…"

Vader ended the droid's sentence abruptly, using the Force to shut him off. Threepio slumped into the wall as Vader began removing the dreaded suit, fighting the urge to tear it to pieces.

Leia returned to the apartment alone, having left Luke in the hangar bay helping Han and Chewbacca doing maintenance checks on the fleet of TIE fighters. She was not nearly as enamored of machines as her twin was, and decided to return to the apartment without him.

Upon entering the apartment, Leia immediately sensed the Darkness that pervaded the room. Her father was angry, and he was close by.

"Dad?" she called.

She received no answer. "Dad are you here?" she called out again. She walked towards her parents' bedroom, and heard the shower running. Figuring that he was in the shower, Leia walked over and sat down at the comm.. Opening up the holonet, Leia saw that there was yet another message from Naboo for her mother. Padmé was still angry with her family, and, aside from a short, terse message to let her parents know that they were back home and safe; she had refused to respond to any more of their messages.

Leia proceeded to the shopping network, deciding that a new outfit or two would go far to help alleviate the lingering effects of the nightmares she'd had the previous night. She had hoped that a few hours spent with the very cute Han Solo would have helped; but it had not. Leia had been unable to get the images from her dreams from her mind. She knew that her father meant to kill the emperor; was that what she was preoccupied with? Was she worried that Palpatine would best her father? No, that wasn't possible; since his surgery, Vader's strength had been increased tremendously. Palpatine would be no match for Leia's father now, she knew this. So why was she worried?

"What are you looking at?"

Leia jumped in her seat at the sound of her father's voice and turned to him. He was rubbing his hair with a towel.

"Oh, just looking for clothes," she told him. "We had to leave behind a bunch of stuff on Dagobah."

Vader nodded. "What is troubling you?" he asked her as he came and took a seat beside her.

"I was going to ask you that same thing," she replied. "I could feel your anger as soon as I came through the door."

Vader was not surprised by this. "The emperor is on his way to Alderaan," he told his daughter.

"So?"

"So he will find out that the viceroy is dead," Vader continued. "And when he does, he will start sniffing around."

Leia frowned, the dreams she'd had starting to make more sense to her. "Dad, I had dreams last night, bad dreams," she told him. "They were about you and the emperor."

Vader nodded. "Prophetic dreams," he told her. "I've had them all my life."

"Is that what it is?" she asked. "You think I'm foreseeing what is going to happen between you and him?"

"It is possible," he said. "It may be nothing at all, merely your own deep seated fears manifesting themselves. It's hard to say with dreams."

Leia sighed. "I wish he was dead already," she told her father. "I hate the thought of him bossing you around."

Vader couldn't help but smile. "Tell me," he said, looking up at the computer screen, "do they sell men's clothing on
Guest chapter 130 . 11/13/2012
I just finished reading this story and I couldn't put it down. It sucked me in from the first line. I loves the way you develop your characters and how they progress through the storyline. I definitely will be reading this story over again.
2,369 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »