Reviews for Heart of a Sith
Mako-clb chapter 2 . 12/25/2016
Well, that was a surprise I did not see coming.
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Well, I think I can guess where this is headed, and if I'm right, it's a different take on a common AU theme.
agentfandoms74 chapter 85 . 12/23/2016
YAY he's Anakin again!
ThunderSphinx chapter 78 . 12/17/2016
Aww, it doesn't to bother Vader/ Anakin anymore that Padmé calls him "Ani." And wow! Padmé talks super sexy talk! Hubba Hubba ;)

Well it looks like the secret will soon be out about Tarkin's power-hungery war-mongering! Soon, he shall be punished for his treachory!

Now the only question is, "What happened to Athlena Theck!?"
ThunderSphinx chapter 77 . 12/17/2016
ROFLMFAO! Those evil twins XDDD! :))

Hahahahaha, a fanfic hasn't made me laugh like that in a long time LOL! :)

Too bad Like and Leia didn't do something to Tarkin but it is probably a good thing, considering he wasn't drunk, he would know he was being messed with, and then he might have it out for them. Although, he will probably be out to get them anyway since their father is the Emperor who he wants to usurp.

Speaking of Tarkin,i can't wait till Vader discovers what he is up to. He will be so busted!

Hehe .
ThunderSphinx chapter 64 . 12/17/2016
Great battle. And *YAY* Palpatine is dead and the Skywalker family is safe! :) At least for now.

HOWEVER! I must object to something fierce. Ligbsavers do not cause the victims to bleed. They cauterize the wound yup. Remember when Anakin, Luke, Maul, and Dooku all lost body parts to lightsaber attacks? Or when Jango Fett lost his head? No blood :)

Despite those details, great story yup
sparrow633 chapter 130 . 10/1/2016
I cannot even begin with what to say about this amazing story! I can't believe I just recently bumped into this infact I can't believe that I haven't done so sooner! This story is Gold Sir/Ma'am, I am grateful that you've written this and shared this outstanding fan fiction to the world, cheers! Yours truly a fan :D
sparrow633 chapter 102 . 9/29/2016
That flashback of eating breakfast prepared by Padme had me laughing :'D
sparrow633 chapter 72 . 9/28/2016
That clone died a hero
sparrow633 chapter 64 . 9/25/2016
Please have Palpatine die for good and don't kill Vader D:
sparrow633 chapter 59 . 9/25/2016
AAaHhh stupid viceroy's personal assistant couldn't keep quiet Dx Dx D: D: :O. :O. :O. :O D:
sparrow633 chapter 48 . 9/24/2016
Dr. Thek, I hope she won't tell the emperor about Vader ..
sparrow633 chapter 36 . 9/23/2016