Reviews for Heart of a Sith
AnotherStoryFan chapter 130 . 8/27
I didn't think you could write anything better than the Protector trilogy, which was a masterpiece in my opinion. I was wrong. This is absolutely amazing, especially the last 30 chapters. I love it! You should write a sequel. Good work!
ElaborateWishes chapter 1 . 5/6
Second time I'm reviewing this but I still will argue that this is your best piece of work. It doesn't make Vader become Anakin again right after he is remade, and I personally love the twist in the ending, how Anakin is expecting the night at the temple dream but it turns out completely different ;)
me chapter 1 . 4/21
The appetite jokes got monotonous and annoying after awhile, but otherwise it was great. The ending was really sweet. I'm going to read the whole thing again.
shel chapter 130 . 4/21
I love that Anakin got to deliver their baby at home, during the storm. That was so so sweet. I felt the part after that could have shown more emotion, especially on his part...I mean, he just delivered his baby, and got to hold her for the first time, something he didn't get to do with the twins, and it felt kind of like, "ok great, we caught the baby, now let's go to bed so we can surprise the twins tomorrow"
Shel chapter 130 . 4/21
I love your stories, and this one is my favorite! You are a great writer. Thank you!
Shel chapter 130 . 4/21
Wow. This is the absolute best fanfic I have ever read, and I have read a lot of Star Wars fanfics. I loved every minute of it. You are a fantastic writer. Thank you for sharing this story with us!
10skinny10 chapter 38 . 4/18
i dont see jedies better than siths ... siths are hungry for power but jedies are only short sighted idiots
The story got too sweet, I kind of hate the story now.
ElaborateWishes chapter 130 . 4/10
This was quite possibly the best of your stories. I did love the little incident with Tagge, Naboo's Queen (I forgot her name ;( ) and Anakin. Tagge was trying *very* hard not to laugh ;) Leia talking about sex with her father and mother was priceless. I liked the way the plot line and characters' involvement seemed to change throughout the story. I never liked Dr. Thek, but she grew on me after Tarkin killed her. Felt sorry. ;( haha, anyway, I enjoyed this. You are very talented. :)
Brievel chapter 102 . 4/5
...I *love* granola.
Brievel chapter 68 . 4/4
I want to go to Luke and Leia's parties!
Brievel chapter 28 . 4/3
Luckily I am not present, so I can laugh to my heart's content. xD Poor woman!
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 92 . 3/17
I really like the way you've woven this story, with the characters from the Empire, the Alliance, and the Jedi coming together and working together. Very nice.
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 90 . 3/17
That is so sweet, seeing them reconcile like that. Glad that both Anakin and Obi Wan/Yoda have returned to the proverbial "light".
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 83 . 3/17
Always sad when a planet gets blown up :'-( I guess we can just be grateful that he didn't start with Naboo.
2,398 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »