Reviews for Game of thrones
Lockwyn Woodspire chapter 9 . 2/9
I hope you're still continuing this. I really want to see the conclusion. I'm terrible but I kind of feel like Fai should die and Yui should take on his name in homage so that he continues living through the use of his name. And because that's just the the way things should be. Someone who lives by his twin's name and carries the burden of his life is just part of who Yui is. Anyway I hope you continue this soon.
MangaSockAttack chapter 9 . 12/13/2012
Great story so far! I like how you are protesting Fai and Guying and Kurogane. Great work and I look forward to an update!
MysticMoon13 chapter 9 . 9/11/2012
This is an amazing story! I wish there were more fics with yuui in them.
yumeniai chapter 9 . 9/7/2012
Oh, that's just not fair, ending it on that note! Wish you had written another chapter or so of this!
It was very good reading though, and the concept is great. As I said, wish you wrote more!
And if you do, hope we get to see it!
Adilet chapter 9 . 10/24/2011
This story is so interesting! I'm really excited to know what happens. Long periods to update are fine, but please don't abandon this story.
KuroFye-fangirl chapter 9 . 12/27/2010
I really like your story.

You have good ideas and a nice writing stil.

Sometimes everybody has problems with writing.

Hope it will pass because I'm very curious.

What will happen...?

Hope for more and good luck,

KuroFye-fangirl
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 9 . 11/17/2010
AHH! NOOO! Cliffie! *tears hair out* You'd better continue! This story is well-written with an intriguing plot, and best of all, there's Fai(Yuui)and Kurogane! I demand that you continue! And if you don't do that, I'll use my puppy-dog face on you! XD
racoons chapter 9 . 10/19/2010
This update has made my night! Thank you!
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 9 . 10/12/2010
Oh wow... you weren't kidding about it being EPIC. I love AUs, and this is one intense, crazy AU. I love all the characters. Fai... Yuui... Kuro... I want all three of them to be together and be happy, I don't think Fai or Yuui would be happy if one of them ended up alone. I love how you show the differences in Fai and Yuui's personalities, yet though they're so different they're both really strong, too. It was really sad how Kuro's mother died.

I am humbly (i.e. very impatiently) awaiting Fai to be reunited with those two, it's sad that he is alone. Oh, and Syaoran is awesome! I can't tell if he's a ninja or a wraith or something else. Amazing writing and story and everything... and the long chapters are extra goodness. Please give us more soon!
kim-onka chapter 9 . 9/19/2010
It's been a while indeed, an update from you here always comes unexpected, as a pleasant surprise. If you just write, I will read it, don't worry. I still like it a lot :) Thanks for another chapter~
sootynsweep chapter 9 . 9/19/2010
Ok so I didn't get the 100th. I feel stupid now;
sootynsweep chapter 9 . 9/19/2010
I'll always be reading even if you take 5 years! Also, wohoo- did I get the 100th review? Congrats!
Hana chapter 9 . 9/19/2010
I am! And I'm so happy to see it updated!
SchemingAlchemist chapter 9 . 9/18/2010
Ah, thank you so much for continuing this story! Great job, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
anon chapter 8 . 9/18/2010
This is badass. Please update soon!