Reviews for Idle Thoughts
Elphie Bubble chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
This was so clever! I really enjoyed the complete ridiculousness of both daydreams, and the ending was superb. Brava!
Spontaneous Combusken chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
This is horribly late, but this is one of those fics I just keep coming back again and again to read because it never fails to make me smile, so I feel obliged to review.

The first section, with Glinda being so into nursing that she'd do it anywhere, snapping at anyone besides Elphie was perfect. I adore Glinda's characterization in this bit, and I'm envious of your ability with language; I especially loved the "spigot of milk lactated-" description.

Glinda snapping Elphie out of her thoughts was perfectly done, I thought; it was an abrupt change of scene, but it was clear what was happening. The idea of Glinda's aunt and ruining her holiday by being inconsiderate and having an aneurism made me laugh far too much.

And Glinda's dream section was beyond hilarious. The dialogue between the two was excellent (Elphie's apology for her skin colour and Glinda's reassurance kills me every time) and descriptions like “Glinda forgave beatifically" were so perfectly characteristic of Glinda, I love it.

The innocent questions asked at the end are brilliant, and the final exchanges "You can share my bed, just in case yours is uncomfortable" and "I’ve been having the weirdest daydreams lately." are wonderful and make me smile stupidly.

This is one of the most mostest fics I've ever read, and it's just as enjoyable during the tenth reading as it is the first. So thanks for that.
Fear-My-Katoph-Obsession chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Ok...that took me a few minutes to catch what had happened, but now that I have, I must say it is incredibly clever! The first segment was a daydream, correct? And when Elphaba asks if Galinda had murmured under her breath, she covers up her daydream. If I'm wrong, I must be a dunder head. Anyway, great fic!

F-M-K-O
0xKissMeGoodbyex0 chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
well it's kind of confusing but overall it's good.
Madame Mayor Regina Mills chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
From day dream to reality got me confused at first. But I think that was just me.. because I'm easily confused. But I easily understood it. This is very interesting, really it is.

I like this story a lot. )
wickedndrentrock chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Very cute! It took me a while to realize when it cut from the daydream in the middle to reality. *facepalm*
Mondler4EvEr chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
I liked it! Was the whole story a dream? I was quite confused at the end.