Reviews for Persistence Pays Off
sakichyannn chapter 1 . 11/29
Oh my gosh

I loved every part of this

You have an amazing writing style and my heart was IN PAIN during the kitchen scene and you made their relationship development so sweet and subtle 3
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 1 . 11/21
Stop that was really good and One shots that pack angst into it somehow always amaze the fuck out of me. I feel like death and life at the same time ugh yes. Perfect.
*loud clapping*
LCB chapter 1 . 8/31
Sweet. Thank you for sharing.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 1 . 6/15
Your Fred was perfect, the story lovely and the ending couldn't have been better. Thank you!
Elena
You HOPE this turned out well? Fucking hell, that was brilliant!
Selande chapter 1 . 3/17
I was laughing and grinning about his antics at the beginning. By the time we got to Crookshanks' funeral, I was crying and sobbing (and yes, holding my cat in my arms and telling her how much I love her). And then we got to the last party and this mysterious guy on her arm and I was openly sobbing for Fred again. Happy tears at the end! Whew! What a ride. Excellent writing, I've got to check out your other works!
cemmia chapter 1 . 3/5
Just love it!
Really amazing writing!
AHH SOO SWEET
Natalie chapter 1 . 1/26
I loved it! How great. Really well done. Thank you for sharing.
misscosette08 chapter 1 . 1/19
Poor Fred! Walked back and forth throught hell! And Hermione did as well, I'm just gld it didn't end with him dying or something. Really cute!
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
It's almost funny how jealousy is sometimes the best way to open someone's eyes and prompt them to take action.
amr56 chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Wonderful story, thank you.
Chameleonxx chapter 1 . 9/11/2015