Reviews for Persistence Pays Off
esthe chapter 1 . 7/13
Soo cute
Aaah
evakparra chapter 1 . 7/10
OmG why why why? My heart just broke with him, i was crying for him, with him. I actually hated Hermione!

It was just beautifully written, loved Fred, I tried to understand Hermione because of the war. But I feel Fred should have just kissed her sooner!
chadairuler chapter 1 . 6/23
One of the best things I've ever read on the internet. Where can I find me a Fred?
JessamynSky chapter 1 . 6/6
I don't know if ive reviewed before but this is one of my most favorite FredxHermione fics. I love it. The feels oh my goodness. :) 3
Maliciously chapter 1 . 4/19
It kinda sucks that Fred had to wait 3 and half years... but I'm glad it worked out for him in the end
mandorakat chapter 1 . 4/5
well that sucked. I mean the story was really well written but Hermione was such a selfish jerk. stringing fred along for 3 and a half freaking years because there was a chance that I would end or her would die? that just doesn't even make sense. anything can end. anyone can die. why would kissing him or dating him change anything? there friendship could end, he could die anyway, someone else could die. I mean really. it was pretty ridiculous an excuse, especially since she totally acknowledged his feeling and continued to lead him on that entire time because it made her feel good. what a bitch.
nerdy-girl-universe chapter 1 . 3/28
this is just way too cute! I love it. I love how fred doesn't give up on her. I love how the family is supportive of him pursuing her, even if it does take a while for her to accept. I just love it all.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 2/13
So much so for this!
madval29 chapter 1 . 1/26
Oh my goodness I almost cried when Fred was baring his soul to Hermione like the tears were in my eyes and my nose was getting ready for a good cry but they ended up together and I'm so happy. Great story!
sakichyannn chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
Oh my gosh

I loved every part of this

You have an amazing writing style and my heart was IN PAIN during the kitchen scene and you made their relationship development so sweet and subtle 3
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Stop that was really good and One shots that pack angst into it somehow always amaze the fuck out of me. I feel like death and life at the same time ugh yes. Perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
*loud clapping*
LCB chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Sweet. Thank you for sharing.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
Your Fred was perfect, the story lovely and the ending couldn't have been better. Thank you!
Elena
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
You HOPE this turned out well? Fucking hell, that was brilliant!