Reviews for Blind Are We Both
3 Valerie chapter 10 . 9/13/2012
AWWWW i just loved when i read the firts chapter i can't stop until the end and now i will began blind are our children!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/4/2012
toko were always my favorite but if one cheated physically i meant bringing the relationship further is difficult ok literally say i hate the ending
Guest chapter 9 . 7/4/2012
oh man...i cant believes this! i hope Toph can walk away and the pain swallows him
3 chapter 10 . 1/16/2012
Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful :) well written and flowed quite nicely. Keep up the awesome work!
Conan1412 chapter 10 . 8/23/2011
I can't believe I skimmed the last chapter, but eh, it was too fluffy and OOC, I guess.. XD Great story, I'm moving on the the sequel.
tomboy 26 chapter 10 . 7/24/2011
At first I was like "ugh, Zutara .. nooo!" and then I was like "hell yea Toko" .. so in more intelligent words: Loved it! XD
FairladyZ2005 chapter 10 . 3/15/2011
Ah, a happy ending! Very sweet. And thanks for the "M" warning this time, though I honestly thought chapter 8 was a lot more graphic than this. (Again, might want to make it "M" too just to be safe.)

Maybe Lian is gender neutral, but I can't help thinking of Lian as a girl's name, because I'm also write Green Arrow fic and that's the name of his granddaughter. So I just found it a bit amusing after Sokka wanting a boy so bad.

I look forward to reading more of your Toko stuff. Can't wait to see what their kids are like.

And I know this is AU, or maybe you explain it in a different fic, but exactly who is ruling the fire nation now if the war is over but neither Zuko or Iroh is Firelord now?
FairladyZ2005 chapter 9 . 3/15/2011
Now this chapter is more like it! I'm just going to pretent parts of chapter 8 didn't happen okay. ;-) I love Sokka's nervousness. Poor Katara she's feeling the same over Zuko that Toph felt over Sokka, you've created quite the teen angst drama here. Aang better do something next chapter! Speaking of which, love the ending of this one. Toph, no holds barred goes for what she wants and Zuko reponds. Finally!
FairladyZ2005 chapter 8 . 3/15/2011
Not my favorite chapter. I know you had a warning, but this chapter should be rated "M" (and perhaps the whole fic), if "T" more like PG-13, then this chapter was definately rated "R." It wasn't the dream so much itself that annoyed me, but Zuko's reaction to it afterward. Maybe a bit less direct discription, didn't like the masterbation at all. Had you said the chapter was "M" I at least would have been prepared for it. Still liking the fic overall, so this is just constructive criticism, it's always best to err on the side of caution as far as rating go.
FairladyZ2005 chapter 7 . 3/15/2011
ZukoxToph kiss squee! Hopefully Katara can help Zuko straighten out his feelings for Toph.
FairladyZ2005 chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
Zuko sneaking out to see Toph, how Romeo and Juliet. So cute. I love Zuko's dream.
FairladyZ2005 chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
I really like this. Nice Toko AU. I mainly a cannon girl, but I can't help but love Toko as much as Maiko. I guss there's just something about seeing my two favorite characters become romantic.

"...a good portion of their communication was unspoken. For a blind girl and an obilvious boy that was quite an accomplishment." I love those lines. They made me laugh but it summarizes the relationship perfectly. Iroh sees all.
Shiina Yuki chapter 10 . 1/14/2011
great! ! !

*I have no idea what else to say, this fic is just awesome! XD*

sorry I'm suck at english. .
NeitherSaneNorInsane chapter 8 . 11/20/2010
the hell you added lemons in this story while toph is on 13 FRGGIN 13 seriously thats kinda peodofelic (if its a word lol) shudder lemon at 13

(if u dont know what lemon it is basicly sex)
NeitherSaneNorInsane chapter 5 . 11/20/2010
in the first chapter isnt meant to be set after a few years not A year lol