Reviews for Summer Vacations begin!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
Please update
bhoney chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
I don't like Kyoya trying to kiss Haruhi while she's asleep, that's creepy. I'm not sure I can see Kyoya really doing something like that, but I love Hunny and that he stopped him. I like when any of the boys are protective of Haruhi.
bhoney chapter 4 . 2/5/2014
Ack! Why is this marked as complete when it's not done? Wah! SO unfair to just leave it like that. You should come back and finish it. If not, at least mark it as incomplete for those of us who don't like to read unfinished stories.
bhoney chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
I was a little confused at the beginning of this, when it said "'Mochi Mochi?' Hatsumi said." I had no idea what you meant here or who Hatsumi was. Also, later, you used "vain" when it should've been "vein."

An interesting start to the story, though. I'm intrigued to see what they get up to. I love the idea of them going camping! Love that they cleared it with her dad so she couldn't object when they came for her.
White Fairy Writer chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
Very interesting story, wish you had continued with it! Oh well.
Mayonaka Kage chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
Kyaaaaaiiiiii! ADORABLE!
4utureOlympian chapter 4 . 4/27/2010
Ba dah bah ba bah I'm lovin' it ;)
mandm1193 chapter 4 . 9/12/2009
i love your idea please write another chapter! :)
birningice chapter 4 . 11/18/2008
Aw! I love this story. Hunny is so cute! Please write more! _
yi-chan chapter 4 . 2/24/2008
um...thats it?
loretta537 chapter 4 . 12/15/2007
this sounds like a good story, but i wish it was finished. will it be a haruhi/mori pairing or haruhi/kyouya? or maybe some other pairing. i've seen quite alot of different ones and i like most of them.

please update soon.
J chapter 4 . 10/8/2007
hehe i liked your story, very good and you can neva write too much :-P

you have to do a sequal if you havent already
tony chapter 4 . 8/25/2007
please please continue

please make a haruhiXkyoya ending

and more kyoya VS huni and more mori peeping on haruhi by accident

awesome fic
CBDemyx chapter 4 . 8/15/2007
Hehehe, I loved this fic _ Would you mind if I borrowed your idea about that tent? I meant to review and ask that in the chapter it showed up in but I got caught up with this amazing story _

So, would you mind if I did? I'm planning on writing a fic about the Club having a sleepover in Tamaki's backyard with a huge tent but I needed an idea, So, If I give you credit for the idea, May I?

~Hikaru Hitachiin
natsumexmikan chapter 4 . 8/12/2007
very well-written if you ask me, i think you should definetly continue ,you should add some more couples then haruhiXkyoya and hunnyXharuhi. i cant wait till the next chappter. Ja ne!