Reviews for Walk the Shadows
hisnhers chapter 43 . 2/24
I thoroughly enjoyed this fic. I look forward to the sequel if you ever get the time to write it. That said, I'm not pushing or complaining, just saying... when/if you ever have time... -sigh- it's over... :(

hisnhers chapter 40 . 2/24
poor Lucius... Oh well. lol.

hisnhers chapter 39 . 2/24
Did you hear that? That was my brain imploding. lol. For such an evil, mean person, you sure do write well! xD No, seriously, well done.

hisnhers chapter 38 . 2/24
No way! Cool plot twist there!

hisnhers chapter 35 . 2/24
Home. -sniff-

hisnhers chapter 34 . 2/24
Sorry, but the headmaster deserved that too. Not death, but a REAL understanding about what Harry has had to endure.

hisnhers chapter 32 . 2/24
oh boy...

hisnhers chapter 27 . 2/24
As much as I like Remus... he deserved that. ALL the adults failed him. desperately so.

hisnhers chapter 26 . 2/24
wow. I am covered in goosebumps and chills. That was intense and unbelievably moving. Well written!

hisnhers chapter 22 . 2/23
Custody? Nice.

hisnhers chapter 11 . 2/23
Does Harry haunt you? I think he might considering all you do to him... I'm not sure how to say I am enjoying a fic that does all these things to a boy, but I can say it's well written and I'm so glad Severus is there for him.

Noblesse976 chapter 44 . 1/29
This was absolutely amazing to read. I don't think I've cried in a story this much in a while. It was so amazing and I can't wait to read your sequel
CharmedArtist chapter 43 . 12/22/2014
Lately I seem to be reviewing all the stories I read with a simple "Perfect." Maybe it's that I've only been reading excellent stories lately, but that review is beginning to feel lazy! This really was perfect, though - an amazing read, very well written, and highly enjoyable. Oh, the feels! Loved it.
BipolarDragon chapter 40 . 12/22/2014
The twisted sadist that's buried not-so-deep inside of me is greatly enjoying the idea of a Squib-ified Lucius Malfoy. Really, it's positively cackling in glee.
Godiva9 chapter 43 . 12/15/2014
Oh my goodness I can not say enough good things about this story, it is brilliant! The plot is well written and engaging(the Dumbledore twist was great and unexpected), and the characters are phenomenal! The emotions between Harry and Severus were perfect, and Harry's recovery is realistically written but with enough progress to keep the story going forward! Thank you so much for writing and sharing this story, I look forward to reading the sequel! Thanks again for all your hard work! : )
2,233 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »