Reviews for Walk the Shadows
Lucifire chapter 13 . 9/8
I have never, ever reviewed a fic before. You wield a skilful pen. In regards to the disclaimer (WTS ch. 13) JK is rich yes; and you are, in you're own words, not. But by gods you should be.

He promised.. No hurting..

But they all lie.
megacharizat chapter 39 . 7/28
uh oh, I hope he isn't going to kill dumbledoore
megacharizat chapter 37 . 7/28
uh oh, looks like the boy who lived is gonna become the toy who lived for death eaters
megacharizat chapter 30 . 7/28
you know, I would be really glad if Harry avadaed malfoy to the next week.
Serafina chapter 1 . 7/25
interesting start!
becgate chapter 44 . 7/20
Awesome! Couldn't stop reading!
erikabalaclava chapter 44 . 7/8
Poor Harry! For everything that had to happen. I love that Draco has gone to talk to him, definitely bad person is not.
Harry is the most precious bby, he must be saved
I thought you can't polyjuice half-breeds or werewolves? did Snape make a new polyjuice potion?
Sleeping Dragon2333 chapter 43 . 6/4
Can I just say something? Stuff it, I'm going to say it anyway. I love it, everything about this was just brilliant. Sorry for the lazy review, but man, I just spent two days reading this and it was so worth the time and you can guess, where I'm going next. Yeah to read, you're sequel.
this is amazing!
httpkirby chapter 19 . 4/28
The irony of Snape being Harry's Head of House and your other story amuses me.
shera98 chapter 44 . 4/24
This story was amazing. I'm not sure if I even want to start reading the sequel though because I know it's not finished and this story had lots of cliff hangers. I do hope you plan to continue your stories. I've liked the ones I've read.
ChrisUSA chapter 44 . 2/2
Awesome! Totally awesome
Eagle Hawke chapter 37 . 1/29
Please kill Dumbledore. Please kill him.
2,283 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »