Reviews for Walk the Shadows
morgannac64 chapter 44 . 22h
Excellent story. I really like the build up of snape and harry's relationship
hisnhers chapter 43 . 2/24
I thoroughly enjoyed this fic. I look forward to the sequel if you ever get the time to write it. That said, I'm not pushing or complaining, just saying... when/if you ever have time... -sigh- it's over... :(

hisnhers chapter 40 . 2/24
poor Lucius... Oh well. lol.

hisnhers chapter 39 . 2/24
Did you hear that? That was my brain imploding. lol. For such an evil, mean person, you sure do write well! xD No, seriously, well done.

hisnhers chapter 38 . 2/24
No way! Cool plot twist there!

hisnhers chapter 35 . 2/24
Home. -sniff-

hisnhers chapter 34 . 2/24
Sorry, but the headmaster deserved that too. Not death, but a REAL understanding about what Harry has had to endure.

hisnhers chapter 32 . 2/24
oh boy...

hisnhers chapter 27 . 2/24
As much as I like Remus... he deserved that. ALL the adults failed him. desperately so.

hisnhers chapter 26 . 2/24
wow. I am covered in goosebumps and chills. That was intense and unbelievably moving. Well written!

hisnhers chapter 22 . 2/23
Custody? Nice.

hisnhers chapter 11 . 2/23
Does Harry haunt you? I think he might considering all you do to him... I'm not sure how to say I am enjoying a fic that does all these things to a boy, but I can say it's well written and I'm so glad Severus is there for him.

Noblesse976 chapter 44 . 1/29
This was absolutely amazing to read. I don't think I've cried in a story this much in a while. It was so amazing and I can't wait to read your sequel
CharmedArtist chapter 43 . 12/22/2014
Lately I seem to be reviewing all the stories I read with a simple "Perfect." Maybe it's that I've only been reading excellent stories lately, but that review is beginning to feel lazy! This really was perfect, though - an amazing read, very well written, and highly enjoyable. Oh, the feels! Loved it.
BipolarDragon chapter 40 . 12/22/2014
The twisted sadist that's buried not-so-deep inside of me is greatly enjoying the idea of a Squib-ified Lucius Malfoy. Really, it's positively cackling in glee.
2,234 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »