Reviews for Walk the Shadows
whitehound chapter 2 . 7/16/2007
Very well-written.
kathy chapter 2 . 7/16/2007
Awesome story. I don't like the abuse stories where all of it is detailed. I do like the stories, like this one, where Snape, in some form or another, rescues and/or becomes a guardian/mentor. His snarkiness is just too cool. Really enjoy this story and I can't wait for your updates!
whitehound chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Very well written, despite the fanon-not-canon idea that Vernon beats Harry.
Jan-AQ chapter 2 . 7/16/2007
Wow! Great chapter! Great start! Keep writing. :] Please let someone take pitty on him. He's in no state to fight, or be tortured, or even sit up and have company probably. I hope that you update soon!
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Wow, great start! I cna't help but wonder if the Death eaters and Voldemort will be kind to him. Well, kinder than his relatives... hmm... where is Snape taking him? Making he'll whisk him away somewhere else.
Bratling chapter 2 . 7/16/2007
Wow! What a great start to a story! I can't wait to see where you're going with this, please update soon.
misundersnape chapter 2 . 7/16/2007
*gasp* I need more... and quickly... please?
LadyKatherineFeyQueen chapter 2 . 7/16/2007
Oh really good. you have everyone down very well. Bella was came off clearly as the mental case she is. Malfoy seemed to be taken off his game a little. which was fun. Harry was half way between caring and not carring. excellent. the plot is great, the flow is excellent. and again this chapter was a great, fun read. thanks for the efforts.
lshuntress chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
I like it so far! I'm kinda confused with the death eaters, but you'll explain that right? Right?
Elizashizzle chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Please continue! I'm interested. I read your other story, so i decided to look up any others you wrote. :)
Eyeinthesky chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Wounder what Voldemort's take on Harry's abuse will be. (Oh, don't forget to allow for annonymous reviewers, you'll get more reviews!)
coymelody chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Wow! Really good first chapter. plz. update soon! this is an exciting story!
LadyKatherineFeyQueen chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
now this looks like it could be really good. Good plot, great flow, and over all just a good read. I wonder if Bella will ketch hell for spoiling Voldies prize. Have to wonder just what Voldie will think. Snape at least seems rightfully concerned. don't blame him, Bella is a mental case. again this looks really good.
2,323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 145 152 153 154 155