Reviews for Walk the Shadows
becgate chapter 44 . 7/20/2017
Awesome! Couldn't stop reading!
erikabalaclava chapter 44 . 7/8/2017
Poor Harry! For everything that had to happen. I love that Draco has gone to talk to him, definitely bad person is not.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/28/2017
Harry is the most precious bby, he must be saved
Guest chapter 29 . 6/9/2017
I thought you can't polyjuice half-breeds or werewolves? did Snape make a new polyjuice potion?
Sleeping Dragon2333 chapter 43 . 6/4/2017
Can I just say something? Stuff it, I'm going to say it anyway. I love it, everything about this was just brilliant. Sorry for the lazy review, but man, I just spent two days reading this and it was so worth the time and you can guess, where I'm going next. Yeah to read, you're sequel.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2017
this is amazing!
httpkirby chapter 19 . 4/28/2017
The irony of Snape being Harry's Head of House and your other story amuses me.
shera98 chapter 44 . 4/24/2017
This story was amazing. I'm not sure if I even want to start reading the sequel though because I know it's not finished and this story had lots of cliff hangers. I do hope you plan to continue your stories. I've liked the ones I've read.
ChrisUSA chapter 44 . 2/2/2017
Awesome! Totally awesome
Eagle Hawke chapter 37 . 1/29/2017
Please kill Dumbledore. Please kill him.
Eagle Hawke chapter 14 . 1/28/2017
That last sentence by Severus was fantastic.
Light Triumphs All chapter 29 . 12/18/2016
I know I'm being picky but this relationship between snape and Harry is slightly unsettling because it's very co-dependent and unhealthy. Snape is trying to do right, but he's almost molding Harry into a different person by restricting him so much. Just a thought. You're an amazing writer
heart.dramione chapter 44 . 11/5/2016
like that lucius get his just dessert! draco visited harry... great job in tying the loose end together with voldie, lucius.. telling ron/hemione what happen to harry...
heart.dramione chapter 22 . 10/23/2016
like severus's idea to adopt harry! great job on the story, so far...
heart.dramione chapter 14 . 10/23/2016
like that severus is helping harry will potion and mind healer... he should got help years ago from professonal... the first step would have been harry to confide in someone!
2,323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »