Reviews for XMEN
Mew Phong chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
Are you going to do the storm blackpanther thing?
agus chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
could you please please please continue!

its getting really good,

one thing i dont understand is why is it a problem that betsy shares the room with rogue?

do they have any special rivalry that i dont know about?

well anyway, PLEASE CONTINUE, i hate when people leave the story practically on half for such a long time
victoria chapter 4 . 10/17/2009
oK i now fourst hand howe frustrating writers block can be. Bot plles cane you write more on your XMEN store ples.
tfobmv18 chapter 4 . 2/18/2008
I like it. I wonder what's up with Lorna though. It's cool that Wanda and Pietro were with the Avengers. It's sad though that they let Magneto take them. Great story. Keep it up.
strayphoenix chapter 4 . 11/9/2007
If EMMA replaces JEAN in ANY UNIVERSE, I will WALK to New York and BURN DOWN MARVEL STUDIOS! (fumes)

Good story though. I like how you're introducing everyone. It actually sounds a lot like my Just Thursday lol.

-stray

(BURN IT DOWN, I REPEAT!)
UpYourCupcake chapter 4 . 10/30/2007
I'm more into the Rogue/Gambit/Logan characters but the rest is interesting and has made me want to read more.
X00001 chapter 4 . 10/28/2007
nice chapter where did you see the new poster for Wolverine and the xmen i haven't seen it yet can you tell where to find it please. any way i can't wait to find out what Rogue thinks of her new room mate.
Kioyuki Oniga chapter 4 . 10/27/2007
Amazing fic so far, it's great see so many of my fav chars from the comics brought in like Polaris and Psylocke, and nicely done with the F.O.H and the Hellfire club, please update soon
Requiem Night chapter 4 . 10/27/2007
kool story. i really like it. espeically since all the new ppl are from the comics...

but i was wondering if u could make it jubby?
freegirl chapter 3 . 9/7/2007
Very nice intro to some of the comic characters! Graydon Creed is a total JERK! I'm like RGGHH whenever he's mentioned. Well anyways, good job. Please update soon!
PoisonSkin chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
awesome, loved the whole mystique and sabertooth confronting their son thing.. that's a pretty twisted family, lol
PetiteDiable chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
Loved it! Update soon :D x
X00001 chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
great chapter really liked the battle against the sentinel. its good theat you've got Calvin in this story of yours many people don't put him in story's any way what comics are you reading at the moment let us know thanks can't wait to read the next chapter you post.
Pink-Ichigo chapter 3 . 7/30/2007
this is really good. i hope you continue
UpYourCupcake chapter 3 . 7/30/2007
I love it...! Don't know what else to say other than it's getting very interesting.