Reviews for Aftermath
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Actually Megatron was more of a gray and I think Optimus just regretted that it had to come to that but even he knew that Megatron had to die. In the novel version he said that line and then explained that one of them had to die for the Cube to be destroyed and while Optimus was willing for it to be himself he admited that it was better that it was Megatron.
Magnusrae chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
I liked that line from the movie too. Optimus and Megatron are like two sides of the same coin... and it shows on occasion when they aren't beating the crap out of each other. And Optimus is indeed the type who would morn an enemy.
YojimbosBlade chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Fantastic story. Perhaps you should write stories about the other Autobots...how they're dealing with Jazz's death? It's usually regarded that Bee is with Sam and Ironhide is with Lennox, but I've wondered about Ratchet.
MikaMckeena chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
its hard to move on from a lost. Ya hit the point.
Tyranusfan chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
I like the concept here, with the Autobots folding themselves into human society and Optimus finding a new friend in the form of the trucker. Nice idea.

The trucker seemed a bit too...philosophical, not what I'd think of when I picture a truck driver, but, hey, I'm sure there are some out there.

Very interesting!