Reviews for Here We GO!
Biku-sensei-sez-meow chapter 54 . 4/21
You've depressed me. You've depressed me greatly. I literally spent a week reading this. The chapters were so long and awesome, it seemed like it would never end. I wish there was at least one more chapter, so I can see the interaction between Yusuke and Rin, but I suppose I'll have to wait another few months. Quality matters, and from the beginning, your writing has just gotten better and better. At first, it was so random and all over the place, that it was difficult to read. You relied heavily on humor and references that some of us didn't understand. Now, just, wow! It's great! The action scenes are phenomenal. I could take lessons from you about writing out fights, because I can't make it work. Thank you for finally bringing Yusuke back! I missed that fluff-ball!

Your character has undergone some interesting changes, which has made her truly into one of the group. I would have liked to see her in the actual show, and I am so glad you seem to be following the manga. It's much more detailed and gives you more to work with. I do find myself wondering though, what is her real name? It's been bugging me since chapter 1, and the episode with Genkai and her house of horrors reminded me that she really doesn't come from there. I love her! She's just an amazing character that keeps getting cooler.

Is it just me, or is she getting a little too much attention from three demons in particular? 'm not really sure where you're going with Hiei. At times, it seems like he will deviate and become her lover, but most of the time, it looks like he will follow the story as it should be. Also, there's a face we haven't seen in a while, but who definitely showed interest in her, by the name of Jin. I miss him! I wish he had more screen-time, and it seems that you might end up giving it to him. Third, we have or OC Ghost, which is an astounding piece of work by the way. I am thoroughly impressed by not only your inclusion of ANOTHER main character, but your attention to detail and personification of him as well. It must have taken some time to create that masterpiece, with his own story, his own life, his own place in the world where it could actually be canon! I have the feeling that Rin is not just a student to him. I honestly wouldn't mind seeing them together in the end, if Hiei does choose Mukuro.

I really don't want to wait very long, but I understand that life gets in the way of the fun things. I just hope you decide to update this story and not leave this beautiful work in the dust. Best of luck! Meow!
SilverDragonsTail chapter 54 . 4/4
I just binge read all 54 chapters and I love this story! I would catch myself getting lost in Rin's struggles and laughing at some of the things she'd do or say. Please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Oyashiko chapter 54 . 2/26
keep going ;.; its su good that I will cry if next chaptie isn't out for the next year
Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 54 . 10/3/2015
I wonder what Hiei's reaction would be to the Apprenticeship mark, while its nothing romantic (yet), Ghost basically "stole" from Hiei, and you know the saying about stealing from dragons... hehehhee

I have dreams of a Giant ghostly wolf,did you look up that Captain Vs. Seras fight from the Hellsing OVA for reference yet? Not only is a Badass fight but it has great power concepts oh and can you also work on her water element? I mean what's the point of having power over it if you don't use it? pressurized water streams can be used to CUT diamonds or you can use it in a sense to incorporated it into Ghost's techniques, plenty of ideas if you know where to look

I Know not much can stand up to Yusuke, I mean he's Freaking Yusuke! but by now you have established Rin as a non-mary-sue as she can be I at least hope she could rival Hiei or Kurama in a 10 minute fight by the time we reach the Makai tournament SHE DESERVES IT BY NOW hell maybe having Yusuke as a sparring partner again will get that boost

Will Rin Meet Raizen by any chance now?

Let's not forget the Yin-Yang eye... btw where the hell are those stray cats Morte and Azra

anyway very good chapter and glad to to see you back UPDATE ASAP
NinjaDemonAngel chapter 54 . 9/27/2015
I hope you're proud of yourself. I burst into tears when I saw the update and had to pinch myself to see if it was real! But man oh man what a juicy chapter! Is Ghost really just doing all this for the chance to pass on his skills and her to surpass all? It seems to me he wanted to mark her just a tiny bit to bind her to him for a bit( not that I mind but still a Huge HieixRin fan). Oh boy and how you ended it! Damn it! I missed the boys! How could you put my hopes up like that only to stop there?! God, it's been a while since I watched and read Yyh, oh god now I'm babbling! How embarrassing! Just. Thank you for updating! My day had no light until you updated!
Darkfrosty chapter 54 . 9/27/2015
I'm glad that you've updated after so long. You have no idea the amount of relief I feel when an author updates after such a long time. Hope you're doing well! _ Can't wait for the next chapter! :) I'm really excited that we see Yusuke after such a long time! Sorry for the long review I'm just so glad that you're back! _
StrawberryHuggles chapter 53 . 9/24/2015
Ah! I found the story again! This story is by far one of my favorites to read! Please don't give up on this story.
FirstMateShadowNinja chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
So Im rereading this story, AGAIN, and I just want to say... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! I love it so much! I just stared rewatching the show, re reading the manga, and reliving all my feels and I just cant stop thinking of this story! I love it so much and really want to see where you go with it! So please please please dont give up on this! I love it too much! (And the fact that I have memorized the title says a lot because there are only three fanfictions I know by name and this is one of them)
Pein's number 1 Girl chapter 53 . 1/23/2015
OMG! I love this story I can't wait till you update again. I can't wait to see what happens next. Personally I think you might put Yusuke as the next new character in the story because if hiei did I think it would be too early for him to show you know what I mean. And kurama I don't know I just don't think it would fit if he showed up either so that's why I say Yusuke is or should be the next new character.
Brightcloud0915 chapter 53 . 1/18/2015
I have no clue who that character could be. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. please update soon.
LazyHaru chapter 53 . 11/29/2014
Damn... this was freakin awesome! And scary. Dude i would probably have gone insane if that happened to me having a dream about killing everyone you love and not to mention the person yu love the most! Jeez, anyway the cghapter was awesome and i want more! So please hurry and write more soon!
Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 53 . 11/29/2014
"..." Damn i'd take that powder over the therapy bills any day. One puff to the face and all the issues come out without revealing on how what you did back in the 3rd grade affect you and other embarrassing crap.

FINALLY Rin's Makai training begins... kinda sucks for her since it seems Ghost is a Closet Sadist... is Ghost going to teach her his techniques? because with those she'd be MORE then equal to some in the group hell I hope she gives Yusuke a run for his money... at this point if you did no way in hell Rin would be a Mary-sue

BTW what is the Time here is had Yusuke arrived yet with Raizen's entourage or is that coming up next chapter or so? and what's Rin's power class again?

And is Hiei going to head for Mukuro or hunt down Rin? MUST KNOW MORE update soon
DarkWolf1689 chapter 53 . 11/28/2014
I'm definitely loving this. I truly think it's doing good for Rin to face some of her underlying fears. Although, I am curious as to when she'll be visiting the mountain she saw in her vision a few chapters back...? And the dragon... I'm not sure where you're going with the plot, but there are so many ideas that I personally think would rock!
SissyPerigrin chapter 52 . 11/3/2014
Fun Fun Fun. This gets better and better.
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 52 . 10/22/2014
I think that dream wasn't as much prophetic as it was a warning. Getting stronger is all well and good, but she should still remember who she is and who she loves. Not that she would ever forget, but... um... I'm not explaining this very well. I hope you know what I mean. If not, I'll try to explain it in a better sense when I'm not exhausted. Update soon!