Reviews for Here We GO!
Pein's number 1 Girl chapter 53 . 1/23
OMG! I love this story I can't wait till you update again. I can't wait to see what happens next. Personally I think you might put Yusuke as the next new character in the story because if hiei did I think it would be too early for him to show you know what I mean. And kurama I don't know I just don't think it would fit if he showed up either so that's why I say Yusuke is or should be the next new character.
Brightcloud0915 chapter 53 . 1/18
I have no clue who that character could be. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. please update soon.
DreamRealm3 chapter 53 . 11/29/2014
Damn... this was freakin awesome! And scary. Dude i would probably have gone insane if that happened to me having a dream about killing everyone you love and not to mention the person yu love the most! Jeez, anyway the cghapter was awesome and i want more! So please hurry and write more soon!
Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 53 . 11/29/2014
"..." Damn i'd take that powder over the therapy bills any day. One puff to the face and all the issues come out without revealing on how what you did back in the 3rd grade affect you and other embarrassing crap.

FINALLY Rin's Makai training begins... kinda sucks for her since it seems Ghost is a Closet Sadist... is Ghost going to teach her his techniques? because with those she'd be MORE then equal to some in the group hell I hope she gives Yusuke a run for his money... at this point if you did no way in hell Rin would be a Mary-sue

BTW what is the Time here is had Yusuke arrived yet with Raizen's entourage or is that coming up next chapter or so? and what's Rin's power class again?

And is Hiei going to head for Mukuro or hunt down Rin? MUST KNOW MORE update soon
DarkWolf1689 chapter 53 . 11/28/2014
I'm definitely loving this. I truly think it's doing good for Rin to face some of her underlying fears. Although, I am curious as to when she'll be visiting the mountain she saw in her vision a few chapters back...? And the dragon... I'm not sure where you're going with the plot, but there are so many ideas that I personally think would rock!
SissyPerigrin chapter 52 . 11/3/2014
Fun Fun Fun. This gets better and better.
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 52 . 10/22/2014
I think that dream wasn't as much prophetic as it was a warning. Getting stronger is all well and good, but she should still remember who she is and who she loves. Not that she would ever forget, but... um... I'm not explaining this very well. I hope you know what I mean. If not, I'll try to explain it in a better sense when I'm not exhausted. Update soon!
Heve-chan chapter 52 . 10/19/2014
I was wondering when it was that stuff was actually going to catch up to her. I'm glad it wasn't Ghost that she hit when throwing the chakram. I guess this is what is called things bottle up only to errupt.
It was good reading through such an introspective about herself but I'm currious about that mountain that was calling to her when first arrived in Makai, right before chasing after Morte. I guess she will have to make a trip there, right?
I can't wait to read the troubles she's prone to make again in Makai.
Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 52 . 10/18/2014
nice dream sequence, it was unnerving and put things in perspective on the playing field...

Ghost however will end up a painful death in real life if he keeps teasing her, Hiei would just say something to trigger a memory and with his Jagan... yeah not going to end well for Ghost

Something tells me this has to do more with the Yin-Yang eye than Rin's personal issues... wonder what Ghost would think?
btw you really improved on your descriptive detailing I bet some readers out there are going to get a few nightmares themselves as well .

Update soon
Brightcloud0915 chapter 52 . 10/18/2014
very nice. I'm so glad you updated. This has gotten very dark *shudders*, but it's still really good. Please update again soon.
NinjaDemonAngel chapter 52 . 10/18/2014
Yeeeessss! You haven't lost your touch! Good god I needed that! Thanks for the update!
DreamRealm3 chapter 52 . 10/17/2014
Oh my god! Im gonna freakin kill you! Stop doing so many cliffhangers! I need more! Please write more! :O
Brightcloud0915 chapter 51 . 9/30/2014
Yo this is great. Please update soon. Rin is one awesome character. Please update soon, I know I already said it, but I want to know what will happen next.
LadyEllesmere chapter 51 . 9/24/2014
. I want more. Ive been reading since 3 in the morning(on and off). Please Update soon
Guest chapter 51 . 9/17/2014
I think Hiei would be both proud of her and relieved. On one hand, she's becoming more demonic and brutal. On the other, she's still retaining the bits of her that he likes. Whatever bits those are. Update soon!