Reviews for Here We GO!
Dreamspirit47 chapter 58 . 5/3
Hey, so I just finished reading this story of yours (it took me several long late nights and days to finish reading this and I'm not a shamed at all to admitting about it) and I have found this to one the best fanfic stories that I have ever read in a long time.

Seriously it's been years since the last time that I've actually really cared about what's happening to an OC, and even longer for a self insert character. I'm impressed and amazed that you're able to keep all the original characters in character even with all of the changes that you've made into the story, and I really appreciate that you're still writing this story and finishing it to the end, even after all these years.

Now there are a few word and grammar mistakes every once in a while, but most of them are forgivable as I assume that you are editing them yourself and it's sometimes very easy to miss a few things. (I edit each chapter that I do for my stories at least three times before I post them and I still find grammar and word mistakes when I reread them after posting them) But the one that made me bust out laughing was when Sensui was dying and I know that you meant to say was "that wars were fought between good and evil", but what was typed out was "that wars were fought between food and evil." It made me laugh.

So anyway, thank you for writing this, it makes me very happy that you are continuing this story to the very end, and I hope to see a new update as soon as possible.
Evalyd Yamazaki chapter 57 . 4/10
I have to tell you I love this story, I really do. But I've been following it for years now, and you're 57 chapters in, and I'm starting to get really tired of Morte and her brother always showing up only to insult Rin, fight her, then run away. It's become repeatative and predictable and expected whenever they show up. And we still know next to nothing on the Ying Yang Eye. Will you be making any headway in those areas soon? Because honestly, after 57 chapters with no hints on why Rin is there or on the Eye, your story is becoming a bit stale and boring to me. The only reason I'm sticking around is because I find Rin and Hiei's relationship interesting, and I want to see what happens now that Mukuro will be in the mix.
I don't tell you this to be rude or to be a troll, but I feel like if I feel this way, others might feel this way too, and I would hate to see a story with such potential go down the drain after you seemed to have put so much effort into it. I'm genuinely concerned here, because I really like this story!
Looking forward to the next update, hopefully with some answers to some questions.
FirstMateShadowNinja chapter 57 . 4/10
Oh my god noooo not spiders fuuuuuck god damnit why is it always spiders!
FirstMateShadowNinja chapter 56 . 4/8
Oh my god its been so long! But I still love this story and I still remember where you left off! Thats why I really love this story. Its so memorable and as a Hiei and Kuwabara fan I still love how you dont fucking bash my boy Kuwabara. He gets so much hate as is which is one of the reasons I love this story! Keep up the good writing and Ill be waiting for the next chapter!
Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 56 . 4/7
Annnnnnnd Round 3's a go... will this fight lead to an awakening I HOPE SO, cause time's a ticking and she doesn't seem on true equal footing with the Group yet and isn't that the whole reason why she stayed behind? also can she kill Morte... i really really don't like her...

and when Hiei's hunting her down I want to read that explosive reunion!

Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 55 . 12/23/2016
REJOICE FOR SHE HAS RETURNED... AND ABOUT DAMN TIME

I wondered if you had an ironic death like getting hit by a car or something but... YAY your alive
this story is one of my favorites... hopefully you remembered my ideas from reviews and pms before. like the ghostlyWolf powers ei Naziwerewolf captain from Hellsing X3

Welcome back and UPDATE ASAP
Darkfrosty chapter 55 . 12/20/2016
Glad to see that you're back! This chapter was really good too! Poor Rings tho she's gonna be in so
SilverDragonsTail chapter 55 . 12/20/2016
Yay! I'm so glad to see an update! I thought that this story might have been lost and forgotten, but I'm extremely glad that it's not! I can't wait for the upcoming chapters and I might need to reread this story just to refresh my mind a bit. Thank you so much for updating and I hope that you have a great holiday!
The Otaku Lady Priya chapter 55 . 12/20/2016
Hiei will kill her... eh? X'D and Yusuke... oh dear ol' Yusuke. Never changes, does he?
Thanks for updating and keep up updating please!
Keep up the good work.
The Otaku Lady Priya chapter 54 . 9/1/2016
Enough is enough. I could no longer stay away from fangirling about your fanfic! (Jumps hyperenergetically) I mean, don't blame me! You wrote the best Yu Yu Hakusho fanfic yet!

I loveeeeed the way Rin insults or expresses her 'opinions' as you say. I also love the way YOU write! The fights were really detailed and your english is great too.
I like Rin's personality but there is a major flaw which is that she faints too many times. Getting in trouble is, well, still fine but fainting after almost every fight sounds a little wierd.

You blended your character into the story really well and none of the characters were OOCing (except some minor places) was really good.

Please update and if you do, please inform us! I keep reading your fic again and again. Even though the chapters are long (well, I loooove long chapters. You know bookworm tendencies), I love your detailing!

Please update!
Biku-sensei-sez-meow chapter 54 . 4/21/2016
You've depressed me. You've depressed me greatly. I literally spent a week reading this. The chapters were so long and awesome, it seemed like it would never end. I wish there was at least one more chapter, so I can see the interaction between Yusuke and Rin, but I suppose I'll have to wait another few months. Quality matters, and from the beginning, your writing has just gotten better and better. At first, it was so random and all over the place, that it was difficult to read. You relied heavily on humor and references that some of us didn't understand. Now, just, wow! It's great! The action scenes are phenomenal. I could take lessons from you about writing out fights, because I can't make it work. Thank you for finally bringing Yusuke back! I missed that fluff-ball!

Your character has undergone some interesting changes, which has made her truly into one of the group. I would have liked to see her in the actual show, and I am so glad you seem to be following the manga. It's much more detailed and gives you more to work with. I do find myself wondering though, what is her real name? It's been bugging me since chapter 1, and the episode with Genkai and her house of horrors reminded me that she really doesn't come from there. I love her! She's just an amazing character that keeps getting cooler.

Is it just me, or is she getting a little too much attention from three demons in particular? 'm not really sure where you're going with Hiei. At times, it seems like he will deviate and become her lover, but most of the time, it looks like he will follow the story as it should be. Also, there's a face we haven't seen in a while, but who definitely showed interest in her, by the name of Jin. I miss him! I wish he had more screen-time, and it seems that you might end up giving it to him. Third, we have or OC Ghost, which is an astounding piece of work by the way. I am thoroughly impressed by not only your inclusion of ANOTHER main character, but your attention to detail and personification of him as well. It must have taken some time to create that masterpiece, with his own story, his own life, his own place in the world where it could actually be canon! I have the feeling that Rin is not just a student to him. I honestly wouldn't mind seeing them together in the end, if Hiei does choose Mukuro.

I really don't want to wait very long, but I understand that life gets in the way of the fun things. I just hope you decide to update this story and not leave this beautiful work in the dust. Best of luck! Meow!
SilverDragonsTail chapter 54 . 4/4/2016
I just binge read all 54 chapters and I love this story! I would catch myself getting lost in Rin's struggles and laughing at some of the things she'd do or say. Please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Oyashiko chapter 54 . 2/26/2016
keep going ;.; its su good that I will cry if next chaptie isn't out for the next year
Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 54 . 10/3/2015
I wonder what Hiei's reaction would be to the Apprenticeship mark, while its nothing romantic (yet), Ghost basically "stole" from Hiei, and you know the saying about stealing from dragons... hehehhee

I have dreams of a Giant ghostly wolf,did you look up that Captain Vs. Seras fight from the Hellsing OVA for reference yet? Not only is a Badass fight but it has great power concepts oh and can you also work on her water element? I mean what's the point of having power over it if you don't use it? pressurized water streams can be used to CUT diamonds or you can use it in a sense to incorporated it into Ghost's techniques, plenty of ideas if you know where to look

I Know not much can stand up to Yusuke, I mean he's Freaking Yusuke! but by now you have established Rin as a non-mary-sue as she can be I at least hope she could rival Hiei or Kurama in a 10 minute fight by the time we reach the Makai tournament SHE DESERVES IT BY NOW hell maybe having Yusuke as a sparring partner again will get that boost

Will Rin Meet Raizen by any chance now?

Let's not forget the Yin-Yang eye... btw where the hell are those stray cats Morte and Azra

anyway very good chapter and glad to to see you back UPDATE ASAP
NinjaDemonAngel chapter 54 . 9/27/2015
I hope you're proud of yourself. I burst into tears when I saw the update and had to pinch myself to see if it was real! But man oh man what a juicy chapter! Is Ghost really just doing all this for the chance to pass on his skills and her to surpass all? It seems to me he wanted to mark her just a tiny bit to bind her to him for a bit( not that I mind but still a Huge HieixRin fan). Oh boy and how you ended it! Damn it! I missed the boys! How could you put my hopes up like that only to stop there?! God, it's been a while since I watched and read Yyh, oh god now I'm babbling! How embarrassing! Just. Thank you for updating! My day had no light until you updated!