Reviews for Ava Adore
Bubbles chapter 1 . 3/26
But what Soubi did not know was that Bubbles was video taping the entire thing and that she was sooooo going to put the video on the internet.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Beautiful! I love A/N explanation of the end.

hope you will write another chapter or so :D
Thank you for your work! :3
meowwnekos chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
wow...
sunshinelexi chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I was actually looking for a well-written lemon with Soubi and Older Ritsuka when I found this- I'm not crazy about shota but I decided to read it anyway once I read the beginning and discovered that you are, indeed, a very good writer. There are very few phrases in this story that completely blew me away with their brilliance (which hardly ever happens when I read fanfiction). This was one of them- "His words were like the tips of steel wings gliding over Soubi's back, exquisite and painful."

Honestly, that is one of the best metaphors I have ever read, including those in published stories.

I would be interested to know what happens the next day in school now that Ritsuka no longer has his ears ).

Oh, and by the way, what's a sentoki? Is that the word for "fighter"? That confused me a bit- I both read the manga and saw the anime but I can't remember that word.
scorpionika chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
.god.

it was so great...if Loveless was a book (not a beautiful manga), your story would beat it XD

i don't usually read Loveless fanfics because most of them portray totally submissive (not in the category of sex) Ritsuka, or super!Soubi ... you avoided either.

amazing ending!

i'd like to see a day after that - when Ritsuka comes to school without his ears and tail _

hugs!
Lorelai Rose chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I really liked this story! I'm a smut lover, and thought this was very well done. No more ears nor tail for Ritsuka!
xXVampireNoKoibitoXx chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
im not a pervert or anything *ahem* but i really liked this story *blush*

i loved the fact that you didn't try to avoid the perverted 'hes only 12' thing (which is wuht usualy happens). you got the characters PERFECT and all in all ...

BEST.

LEMON.

EVER.

one thing though... i adore it... thought it was amazing... but... please do not use the word 'cock'. please it is not a good word; it was the only thing in the story i even slightly disliked. other than that one word out of the whole thing. i COMPLETELY loved the rest 3.
youroctober chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Oh my goodness.

This is just unbelievably epic. I hope hope hope you have written more lemons involving this couple. The whole "fuck off" idea at the end is just so perfect, and I can relate, being in a homosexual relationship and society being so against it...Just a wonderful piece.
dratcat chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
...

Holy

guacamole.

...
RomoGirl chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
In these stories I always wonder how the other people in Ritsuka's life would react to seeing him earless, but nobody has written that part of the story yet. *sob* Just kidding. I liked it, very unique. Keep writing.
loretta537 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
this is great, but can we have everybody's reactions to finding out that ritsuka is now earless? please write more
Beloveless chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
That was the sweetest fuck off statement i have ever read. Good job!
paininurside chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
That, was awesome. x_x
Desire the Occupation chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Loved this.

One small gramatical thing though,

"all the extra assignments he had been to cram to get done for his professors in the past week."

this didn't make any sense to me.

Maybe mixed up a word?

DtO
starz4evr chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
That was such a coompletly fantastic ending! I really love this fic too! :D
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »