Reviews for Questions Lead To Answers
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Great story!
drgemini86 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Oh, Cam's so optimistic!

Season 10 really sucked with regards to the SamDaniel interaction (viz. there was a tiny, tiny amount in the first half and that was about it). It would have been nice to have seen her grieve a little more after Quest Part II, although methinks the actress did her best with the script she was given, plus adlibbing, when she asked for Daniel first in the Road not Taken... I'd love to have seen that if the other Daniel hadn't been with the Ori too.

Yay, great story!

: )
angelfire east 24 chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
nice!
drgemini24 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Yay, go SamDaniel! I love this, how she asks and makes poor Daniel embarrassed, and then angry at the idea of the rumours going round about him and Vala. Great job, and nice little ending hinting at a CamVala scene.

Hey, welcome to the site - there are quite a few SD writers on here, but nowhere near enough. Always great to see a new one! I'm attempting to keep tabs on them all, and keep a C2 list of the ones I find ("The Lost City of Sam and Daniel", which can be found off my profile page - under 'communities').

Anyway, hope you have fun hanging out on here. Like all online communities, there are some fringe elements who shamelessly tout their 'ship and hijack a review in their crusade against the less 'recognised' 'ships. If that happens to you, don't let it get you down - they're just a bitter minority with social problems.

Once again, great job!

: )
Chas54 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
I like this, and I hope you have more stories.

By the way, nice spit take!
Halfpastdead001 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
o that was good kust what i needed to pick me up plz tell me you gonna get vala and cam to gether plz ?
starjems88 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007