Reviews for Sloppy Piloting
RapunzelInStoryBrooke chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Oh! That was the absolute BEST! I am giggling so hard. :D I loved it. "You have the sniffles," Made me laugh.
Maia's Pen chapter 1 . 7/22/2008

Ga, so CUTE:-"No more…no more airships…please, Balthier,” she mumbled quietly, her hand leaving his chest to fumble at his face. She finally found his mouth and clumsily pressed her hand over it. “Please…just be quiet…”-

I am so happy I got to read this. . . I had to track it down. First I saw the fanart for it on the BALXASHE LJ Comm. then I asked the artist where to find this & then was given a direct link to HERE! So, PHEW! I found it and it as well worth finding! Absoultly adorable!

*grins* ~.

Everyone was so in character, it was charming too (as well as adorable).

I could so see Balthier in my minds-eye. . . that smexy piriate man!

I don't know what else to say without just rambling like a mad Balthier loving fan girl . . . zomg lyk that wuz the best fic eva!11! kthxbye!

*ads to faves*
Leonora T chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Can never get enough AshexBalthier fluff :D
specialk49 chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Wow, I don't usually really like this pairing but your summary was so intriguing, I couldn't help myself _ You wrote Balthier's lines so well! It sounded just like him ~ !
Libranfate chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
That was the cutest story I've ever read! It was truly magnificent! Excellent work!
Wei Jiangling chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Ahaha, I love it. I admit I was a little afraid of reading it since it said BalthierxAshe and I'm a diehard BalthierxFran fan, but this was totally in character, and a lot of fun. Well done! I applaud you!

(sorry for the lack of login, but I've forgotten what email my old account was on and my new one isn't confirmed yet. Old sn is Kiko Tomodachi, if you were interested.)
novlomien chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
I loved it! This was the best Balthier/Ashe story I've read in a long time! Well done! :)
Zaz9-zaa0 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Basch and Baltheir, partners in crime... :)

The interactions between Ashe and her unofficial doctor were very well-written, as was her little reverie of kicking people (and reminder for Fran!).
BGwildroze chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
AW! I loved this! “Fran…have to kick him…tomorrow…you remind…okay?” ahahahahaha! Great job!
Hart chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Hurray, you're still alive and writing.
LilyDream chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Aw that was very well-written and cute! Balthier and Ashe are one of my favorite pairings. _
Riaeth chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Aw..poor sick Ashe.

A lot to like about this fic. Really. I love the bit with the 'Ozmone flu'. And the jumbled sentences.
RCabajes chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Yay, another one of your FFXII fics! I swear, you are like my favorite Balthier/Ashe author.

Anyway, wonderful as usual. Kinda wish that she woulda stayed with Balthier all night, but it makes sense to have turns watching over our favorite Princess. And I bet Fran really will remember to tell Ashe to kick Balthier, haha! Very cute fic.