Reviews for Sam's Window of Opportunity
stargateflashavengers chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Tat was so good. At first I thought it was going to be a Sam/Jack story. When you mentioned Daniel I was smiling so much. This story is so fabulousness.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I'm not sure if I buy this ... It's kinda weird ... Daniel is like her brother ... SG1 is like her family ... and anyway she's in love with Jack ... I'm sorry but that is just how I feel about it ... what do you think? :)
Chas58 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Whereas I enjoyed the story, I'd really like to know what the question was?
Athena13 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Funny, they never had Sam and Daniel taking advantage of the loop. I like the S/D twist, of course :)
pstibbons chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
... knowing that she’d probably never tell him again...

Gorram!

(Why wouldnt she tell him again? Oh. It's meant to be a sad oneshot. Well, it's made me sad, which is very sad...sniff!)
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
*cries* Aww! That's sad! Great story!
Anjirika chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
That was so totally cute. I loved it. Good job.
drgemini86 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
lol, now I have to review again under my new account... Well, ok, I don't... but I want to. I always wondered about that question - I think someone asked MS at a con and he got a little twitchy and said that it's a secret. lol. It probably was that lol.

Great story!

: )
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
well done
drgemini24 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Ha, the great mystery surrounding that question is solved! : D I always thought it was something like that, even if it didn't really fit the canon at the time, due to them sitting right next to each other and how she looks at him.

Brother and sister, my foot. I suppose you could include the 'ship in the summary so as not to get the SamJack crowd reaching for their smelling salts...

Well done... I could really imagine this happening within the episode.

: )
StargateBerta chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
ok, i'm blind! ... the sd story wasn't in the main page of sg1 stories but in the top of the story... sorry, it's my fault, every time i see romance i think at sam and jack...
StargateBerta chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Well written but i didn't expetted s SD story, please next time say it in advance. I usually skip SD stories, I really can't see a love story for them, they're so more like brother and sister!
Call Me Sarah chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Excellent! You should write a sequel of her telling him again... but this time they remember :]