Reviews for Another Day: Roger's Way
Hymnophile chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Oh, wow. Didn't even see it posted. Even funnier than "Light My Candle," another great job :)
Carlisle Cullen chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
That is SO hilarious!
LaughingForever chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
hahahahahahahaha! i love you're Roger and his hair obssession.

yay, im not the only one to find it weird that she doesnt go into her apartment and that everyone else just HAPPENS to come round the corner and be singing the EXACT same song.

and with the mark and collins face thing.

my friend (sarah, with an h) are obssessed with Rent, and i think she'd want me to point out on the weird faces Roger makes theme, watch him when Mimi comes in the window. i think "hallelueyah" was playing through his head.

also, you will be getting more reviews, im on study leave and have decided to read through all you're rent stories. XDD

and if you go on to youtube and search there are some recordings from the workshops. some are... different.
iee918 chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
You guys are hilarious. Marklingerie WHAT? Awesome, you guys should do alot of these!
GhostlyMagic chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
That was so funny and awesome! Can't wait to read 'Today 4 U'!
Birdhearted chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Lol, very funny.
Saran VD chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
i really love this story... it makes me laugh! silly roger and his rhymes...

THIMBLES!

Saran VD
passionate fire chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
...until Mark noticed the lingerie lying in the street. He glanced around quickly to see if anyone was watching him, and then dove for his silky prize.

I died. :)
LifeIsTooQuick chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Still rotflmao, I'm running out of good things to say about your comedic stories. This one was also awesome. There are too many hilarious liens for me to specifically point out. :p
TakeMeOrLeaveMe2010 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
"I sat down in a huff on the couch, my guitar safely next to me in case I needed to use it to beat her with—UM, I mean... to share cookies with, and make happy rainbow smiles. "

OH MY F*CK*NG GOD...

You are a genius. Go write for SNL or something...
xXshattered2piecesXx chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
lol, tis very funny
TaylxBayl chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I mean, she was grabbing my hair! Hands off the merchandise, please! I pay good money for that hair, and a great deal of patience as well. I wake up every morning, rinse, lather and repeat it multiple times, and then I brush it in five minute intervals as it’s drying, then I get Mark to stand around me with a big mirror, just so I can look at myself and bask in the wonderful glow that radiates from my lovely hair.

i was in hysterics. you are an amazing humor writer. keep it up ]
x Rajah x chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
LOL! Omg, I'm laughing so hard... I cannot breathe!
DramaQueenMaureen chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
"I wasn't going to be fetching the funnel tonight." HA! And thank YOU for thanking me!
Chromaggia chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
o_O Roger said happy rainbow smiles.