Reviews for Waiting on the Family Man
DaenerysTargary3n chapter 35 . 5/5/2013
Wonderful story... :)
dadby chapter 35 . 5/13/2012
Really good story! C/A FOREVER!
sophia405 chapter 35 . 5/2/2012
I liked the story it was wonderful.
jessspider chapter 35 . 2/5/2011
I was looking for a nice long story to read, and came across the first chapter of your story but didn't read it all at first. Bookmarked it. I returned to it last night, and have read it non-stop. I just wanted to say thank you for the effort you put into it, and for writing it. I really liked it. There are some reviews I would probably agree with, such as clearly demarcating the change from one 'scene of characters' to the other, by a simple couple of stars or underscore symbols to let us the readers know that we've now moved from say the hyperion, to say ireland etc. But thats a very small thing for next time maybe. I wanted to say I loved your characterisations, they were beautiful. There were times where I was like, no, they wouldn't really act that way, but then, I wanted to believe the lie, like Cordelia, and there was a part of me that thought it was accurate and more than I could ever write if I attempted anything Angel/BTVS fanficwise. So well done for that. I loved it loved it loved it, and my heart broke in so many places. What more can you want with a great story. I'm a sucker for angst and heartbreak. About wanting to beleive the lie, I guess, I wanted to believe that Buffy would be a biatch, but at the same time, I like how we're torn with Buffy, and that she did her duty in the end, and the PTB's role in that. I loved the fact that you brought in as many characters from the main show as possible, which I don't normally know if I like, but really liked in your story. You placed them well, and they all contributed to the plot and the overal edge to the story. I especially love the fact that we saw Doyle again. And at this point, I want to agree with those of the reviewers who said, that this is like the series ending that we should have got that we never did, and I'd rather believe that it ended this way, so I'm even more grateful that you wrote this. Well done, excellent and thank you so much. It was addictive, and I can't wait to see what other things you've written. :)
Spyder chapter 35 . 1/29/2011
overall a good story however it would have been nice to see the PTB step in and given Angel a reward like they said they would. I get how being with his family can be seen as an award but that is what he would of had had he not gone away due to the prophecy in the first place. It would have been nice if the PTB took away the happiness rule on Angel's soul. I thought you were going at the angle of him having to know ultimate suffering to be able to experience true happiness without consequences.

Also really disliked Cordy got taken advantage of by Angelus.
Spyder chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
So far this is the best Cordy/Angel story I have read. I have been looking for a story that I can replace the fourth and 5th season with so there can be a happy ending. Loved this show for the first three seasons and then they just took the magic away. Your story captures that magic.
Kryptonite12 chapter 35 . 2/27/2010
I just had to write a review. I read the entire story from beginning to end. It was riveting! I found myself staying up into the wee hours just to get to the next chapter. This is the wasy the series SHOULD HAVE gone! No matter how you look at it, that whole Coredelia/Connor thing was just creepy. I totally bought the whole "possesion" angle. I loved everthing about it. Characters were right on, the way they spoke, acted. So IC. This was great and I can't wait to read more of your stories.
CharliSMILE chapter 5 . 1/12/2010
Now favoriting this story :)

Very very good so far. And poor Cordelia :( You really can't rely on men can you :(

Although I can't see Groo leaving her so easily. He would at least wait for an explanation. I imagine leaving her would be a last resort. But I can see his leaving is probably pivatol to the plot so :)

You really are talented :) Can't wait to see what happens next.

Charli :)
CharliSMILE chapter 4 . 1/12/2010
This is a really great plotline. Excited to know what might happen with Cordelia's pregnancy. Although unsure how that could have happened? :)

I don't want to keep nagging you about paragraphs. It's just it changes from Cordelia to Angel and you can't even tell :( It's the one thing that would make this story perfect.

Charli :)
CharliSMILE chapter 3 . 1/12/2010
This was a great chapter. I really wish Wesley had never found that prophecy. :(

Your writing is astoundingly in charracter. Not to mention amazingly good :)

Once again though, does need Paragraphs. It would even out the story so much more. Also, I can't really imagine Angel saying boytoy. (That's more Spike hahaha) But the idea is very funny.

:) Charli
CharliSMILE chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
Really enjoying this so far :)

You've done a great job keeping everyone in charracter. And once again it's a really good read that makes me want to read more.

Haven't really got any concrit. Except, you need to put paragraphs in. That would help slow the telling of your story so it's not one big gulp.

But yeah as I said. Excellent so far. Can't wait to see what happens.

:) Charli
MafiaPrincess09 chapter 35 . 12/14/2009
Great story, I really enjoyed it!
David Fishwick chapter 35 . 11/17/2009
Cool ending and thanks for writing.
DudeYouJustTotallyStoleMyCar chapter 35 . 10/28/2009
YAY

THAT WAS FANTASTIC!

I HAVE BECOME COMPLETLY ENTHRALLED BY UR FIC AND I CANT BELIEVE UVE FINALLY FINISHED. AND IM STILL WRITING IN CAPITALS!

I am so happy that Angel and Cordy got a happy ending...FINALLY!

Thank you, it was a wonderful fic and i hope u write more!
MelBelle2 chapter 35 . 9/17/2009
:D it was beautiful! Just amazingly beautiful, I enjoyed reading this entire story, and am sad it's come to it's end, but it was worth the read. :)