Reviews for Caged Bird
Sand-wolf579 chapter 27 . 5/13
Wait, Pintel is back with Ragetti? That is seriously the best way that you could have ended this awesome story. It's pretty cool that Ragetti is the Pirate King.
Teh-Drabbler chapter 20 . 9/30/2007
Gotta admit, this one was pretty damn funny. The part about arguing whether a dog born in the British colony was a British citizen? Pure gold. Gold so pure, Jack himself will be here any minute to steal it.
Fennelwink chapter 27 . 8/14/2007
I'm not a slash fan, but you made me love your story despite that. I don't mind too much if it's not over the top/in my face! And besides, Ragetti is teh awesome! I love how you've written him. He's smarter than he lets on.
Hitokiri Dark Empress chapter 27 . 8/1/2007
Talk about losing it. Poor Theodore...(avid Groves fangirl)
Hitokiri Dark Empress chapter 25 . 8/1/2007
I'm laughing at Beckett's behavior. It's funny but sad at the same time. And Groves is here squee! Hey at least this time he learned to shut it.
Trek Phan chapter 24 . 7/31/2007
You're on a roll, aren't you! It's geting really exciting now!
Trek Phan chapter 23 . 7/31/2007
Pirate Lord Ragetti! Whoo!
Hitokiri Dark Empress chapter 21 . 7/31/2007
Very sad that Whetherby committed suicide. Can't wait to see what happens at the Brethren Court.
Lone Wolf chapter 20 . 7/31/2007
I like how this story is progressing. Maybe you can fill us in on how some of the other characters such as Barbossa are faring later on. I enjoy the parts with Davy Jones and crew very much. I am happy to see you have kept Norrington and Weatherby alive and have included Multogg and Mulroy. I would also like to see how Beckett is doing, he has grown on me. Kind of like a tick on a dog, unwanted but still there nonetheless. In all seriousness though I don't hate him as I used to. Update ASAP!
Hitokiri Dark Empress chapter 20 . 7/30/2007
Love this chapter. Seems Davy Jones has some plans of his own. You even included Greitzer in this, I was under the notion that people don't know who he is given the fact he's there for about a minute. I wonder if Groves is going to make an appearance though. I have a feeling Lord Beckett is going to lose it before he even reaches Shipwreck Cove.
Lone Wolf chapter 16 . 7/27/2007
this is a very good story and I encourage you to keep up the good work. I enjoy the interactions between Ragetti and Lord Beckett and hopefully we will see more. update ASAP
Dark chapter 6 . 7/20/2007
This has to be the best line ever.

And on the fourth day, Ragetti learned that Beckett was a pervert.

Write more, it's fascinating to see Beckett having that jealous/possessive boyfriend complex.
Trek Phan chapter 4 . 7/19/2007
Wow! This is pretty intense! I love how you've made Ragetti's first name Mackenzie. Very clever. I'd have to say that my favorite line is "Yer insane..." It's just so perfect for the situation! Update soon!
Mavericky chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Ooh, please keep updating!

'Fired without pay' geez, Becky is evil!

Please keep it up D