Reviews for Personification
Noooooo finish it!do they get together?!
GoViEva chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Wow this must be one of the sweetest one-shots ever. Those beautiful words touched my heart and is so freaking sweet. I kept on imagining what kind of look Videl has when he said, 'You.' at the last part. D
serenityselena chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
awww... that was sweet :)
Captured Moon chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Sweet surrender! You had me smiling from ear to ear :) This was so fun to read! I love your writing style and your characterization of our favorite high school crew. Thank you for posting this!
thegirlwhoflies chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Wow. Just wow.
rebmul8 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
aw i wanted to see her response
reijiyamato chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
"lie of the century." haha! nice job btw, i like your fic :)

keep on writing gohan/videl!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Wow...this was really good. Awesome oneshot and I wish u had videls reaction in there lol
Alexis McIlwain chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Absolutely amazing! I swear I've read this story about 8 times, and it NEVER gets old! Please continue to write, Kitten!
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
*Falls over* Gahh! That was amazing! So sweet! I loved it! Beautiful personifications btw ;D I know how Videl feels... I am also poetically-challenged :)
dbz-lover91 chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Hey there,

Well, this certainly was original.

I wonder whether Videl was inspired, albeit indirectly, by Gohan.

If that is the case then the juxtaposition of the events that transpire (at least pertaining to their 'muses') is very well crafted.

Seriously, this is a unique piece.

Oh, and it wasn't sad! This proves that angst isn't the only genre that you can write!

Take care,

PS: I hope that you have recovered from that horrible car crash.
aya143 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
beautiful personifications. great job!
dbzfan952 chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
i really like this oneshot. the personifications you wrote are amazing! you're a really great writer!
animefreak5483 chapter 1 . 9/29/2007

Really enjoyed it.
dan chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Wow, this is a very good story, nice cliffhanger at the end. Good work!