Reviews for Confidence
silent warrior of darkness chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
good story you did good on trying to get 18 in character as you said its not your thing you still did good
sheenasalam chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
while reding it I was thinking it was after 17 killed him in gt
MalachiteFlames chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I am able to feel her sadness in this fic. Nice job!
dbz-lover91 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Hi,

Just going through some fics I haven't read yet and found this

Man, angst. I don't know why I do this to myself;.

I agree that Krillin is the most openly-affectionate man in the series and I love that about him. He's a sweetie and so underrated.

You write well I think Eighteen was in character. She wasn't a sobbing mess and that's enough for me;

Hey, I need to ask: I know you've drifted a little from DBZ, but will you EVER return? And do you still read DBZ fics from time to time? The fandom isn't as dead as it used to be now (Thank Goodness). I'M even writing now (Something I never thought I'd do;) There's even a new GhVi forum called 'SweetestIrony' It's on ShadowMajin's profile.

Drop by the section sometime, KK. MVS and GD are back. Psycho Ann says she plans to update her fics soon hopefully (I spoke to her) You're a writer who is appreciated in the section

Take care,

dbz-lover91
Frankokomando chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
awesome story :)
sambev89 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
So sad. You did a great job, it was really engaging even though it was short.
Deadly Beauty chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Wow, something about this really hit me hard. Prehaps that fact that in the last few months I have been to a few funerals myself and I know exactly that odd calm that comes over people at a time like that that you have so perfectly captured here.

You've done an outstanding job portraying 18's emotions in this piece, they were true to the real life situation she was facing, and true to her character at the same time. You could really sense the love she felt for her husband.

Short and sweet. I really liked this!

Keep up the great work

Deadly Beauty
Kapsule corp chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
That was just Beautiful, I loved it. I think you really captured 18's personality there, not an easy task. It was done perfectly, really I could feel the finalness(is that a word?) of it all, but a nice hopeful ending that encourages us she will move on.

That was very good. I'm adding it to my faves.

Kap.
Farios chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Wow... I suck at reviews, so I'll just say that it was sweet, even though it was sad, if you know what I mean...