Reviews for The Exorcism Displacement
LadyH.J.P.-P chapter 9 . 4/29
It's incomplete...snif...T_T
Shad0wReaper133 chapter 9 . 9/10/2013
Would love to see this continued, but the lack of them using innocence is a bit of a disappointment to me, unless that's planned for later. Also, no-one has noticed Allen's left arm yet? If no-one has seen it then surely they'd be asking why he wears a glove all the time would they not? Other then that (and the lack of intimate relationship between Allen and Lenalee) I think it's an awesome cross over and I hope to see more in the future.
Shirubagure chapter 9 . 7/14/2013
I wonder what happens to Allen! Please you got to update soon!
Erica chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
This is amazing! Post more! I need more! I'm addicted. :)
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
Heh, that confusion was a bit amusing. I kept expecting at least Lavi to get his feathers ruffled whenever someone mentioned their intention to modify their memories. A bit threatening to a Bookman...

I'm curious to see where you take this! *reads on*
Konki chapter 9 . 5/3/2012
I really love this story!

I wonder... if Lavi would find stories/or sumthin written down about Allen and Lenalee.. in one of those many books.. just how cool would it be if they were legendary! xD

still.. lavi wouldn't be able to tell them... they DID promise after all...

still it would be cool xD
aerforia chapter 9 . 12/14/2011
To this day I still check up on this story to see if it's been updated.

I hope you continue! Your writing style is absolutely wonderful! You manage to capture their personalities and characters so well.
Spider's Thread chapter 9 . 11/17/2011
Are you going to continue this story.
TunaSFX chapter 9 . 10/1/2011
will any akuma appear? it would be awesome for them to be able to use innocence again and pwn the hell outta those wizards. wizards can't fight hand to hand right?
harukohaha chapter 6 . 5/27/2011
I like your story. I think it's intriguing. But this chapter is dumb. Lenalee should just have told Hermione to butt out, mind her own business and go ahead and tell McGonagall so she can tell her, yeah we know about the three and we're not telling you about it. It irritates me when I read fics where any of the trio feel they are entitled to any sort of explanation about someone else's business. Sure they can snoop but that doesn't mean they have any right to know much less demand information from anyone.

Anyway, it's been a while since you updated. Sorry about the rant. It's just that I think this is the chappie I read when I stopped reading this fic a while back.
Viridian chapter 6 . 5/22/2011
Glad Allen and Lenalee finally talked things out. The chat between Allen and Harry was also quite interesting - I never thought about their parallels that much, but that short dialogue brought out quite a few interesting points. Will the trio ever get to use their abilities in this story, by the way?

And oh ... I couldn't help but be annoyed by Hermione in this chapter. Her bossiness and presumptuousness were incredibly overbearing. Surely since the two new students were both taking only non-magic classes and skipping the core, non-elective magic classes (Charms, Transfiguration and DADA), it was obvious that the professors knew about them and bent the rules to help them stay. It really wasn't her place to tell Lenalee that she couldn't be there.
Viridian chapter 5 . 5/22/2011
Allen's mild cluelessness is rather endearing. I liked seeing the three adjust to their new surroundings and the explanation about Cross.

About Hermione's response to running into Lenalee though ... I don't think she really has a say in whether someone who can't perform simple magic be allowed in Hogwarts or not. That line felt a bit presumptuous, and Hermione isn't really that way (much) in the later years, if memory serves.
Viridian chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
Hmm, was this written before Cross showed up in the Ark and used sorcery? While the terminology might be a bit different, I think Allen and Lavi, at least, would be a bit familiar with the concept.

Anyway, I enjoyed seeing the trio explore more of this new world and try to make sense of what they're seeing.
Viridian chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
Very interesting setup. I'm surprised the Exorcists weren't more wary about being taken to see "obliviators" and wearing badges saying "Memory Modification". But the progression from confusion to the answer they finally got felt natural, and I can see how this can be an intriguing story without necessarily intersecting with the major Harry Potter characters and the war against Voldemort. I wouldn't mind seeing a few of the cast pop up though.
piplupcola chapter 9 . 5/5/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY! Even though i hate harry potter shows or books , its so much more interesting with allen and friends around! The story is always so unexpected like leenalee being a witch (never expected that)! PLS PLS PlS FINISH THE REST OF THE STORY!I WANNA SEE WAT HAPPENS!
PS: pls reply too if possible