Reviews for Misfit
DreamsOfSummer chapter 13 . 8/2/2012
At first I thought you were just copying out the book and adding parts in but now I'm really getting into it, really liking this! Well done :)
A Musicians Utopia chapter 26 . 10/19/2011
I'm sorry to say, but his story is a cheap knock off version of the real book with a few twists. Honestly if your writing was better than the book it might have been better, but it wasn't in the future try to stray from the main plot line maybe only using one or two scenes from the book and try to make them insignificant your stories your own, if you copy other people you'll never be given the right recognition. Your a good writer but don't copy other peoples work.
M chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
she just seems like a dramatic teenager.

i don't like this story. i'm done with it.

i do like her music taste, though.
TeamAllTwilight chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
cannot wait to read this whole story just came across it by a fluke and it looks really good.
everlastingtwilight1 chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
the story is good... but if I felt like reading twilight I would of just grabbed the book off the shelf. Nothings different! Even the movements in your story are the same! You basically add'd another reason for Edward to take interest in her, some friends, a dumb accident, and black clothes! I can't say I was impressed... Bella didn't even act depressed! other then crying at night and looking glum.. but WAIT! She does that in the book too! -.-

You had a good idea going... but you -in no better words- sucked at following it through.

Oh and you add'd Edwards point of view... But he practically lets that out all over the book twilight and there is mid night sun out!

I read it and Edwards P.O.V. wasn't hard to figure out...

So tell me what makes your story different from twilight AT ALL?

Or even special for that matter?
lynettecullen chapter 26 . 3/14/2010
lynettecullen chapter 25 . 3/14/2010
lynettecullen chapter 24 . 3/14/2010
lynettecullen chapter 23 . 3/14/2010
lynettecullen chapter 22 . 3/14/2010
lynettecullen chapter 21 . 3/14/2010
Love how you broke the news easily.
lynettecullen chapter 20 . 3/14/2010