Reviews for A Shadowed Soul
UnknownReader2001 chapter 1 . 5/18
Canon Harry would have probably escaped the set up
UnknownReader2001 chapter 2 . 5/18
Yeahh.. He's been trained in an elite assassin academy which taught powerful and long lost magic yet he was ambushed and captured like that despite him knowing its a life or death situation...
The Cat's Meow92 chapter 25 . 5/1
Wahhh! Every time I cone back to this story, it is still so good. Thank you sooooo much for keeping up with this story over so may years. I hope you continue to add to hit. Thank you for posting! Cheers!
- the house cat
qwertyuiop123214685 chapter 25 . 4/24
great story, please update!

don't stop now!
Locothehood chapter 25 . 4/18
Ha he got dusted like buffy vampire. Nice touch there.
carza chapter 25 . 4/5
Wow I came back to this story after some time and realized that there were 5 more chapters since I read it last! Just want to say that I really like it!
bobel1990 chapter 25 . 3/20
An Epiloge woulnt be too much to ask for ehh? to end a Story with pride ...
k.hall-amazon chapter 25 . 3/3
Hey just reread the story. You advertised that there is only one chapter left. I hope that nothing has happened (COVID) and your still working on it. Still waiting.

Kent
LAB1 chapter 25 . 3/2
This story is great! The ending was fantastic! To sacrifice his gift like that was intense!
SilentCat0530 chapter 2 . 1/30
Shouldn't have worried about collateral in the first chapter lol
fatandsquat chapter 1 . 1/11
Kai, Shadow, assassin, extra amount of melee combat
You watched to much anime
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 25 . 1/9
Wow! Now that's an action packed story, I can't wait to see this continued.
Guest1234 chapter 25 . 12/22/2021
One more chapter left and you make us wait for over a year but hey i waited 14 years for this stories to be completed what is another 14 :D
Natsukashi chapter 25 . 12/12/2021
I will temporarily book this as a win for Kai and imagen a happy ever after, a family with tonks, a stable progressing UK usw.. the other soul containers just exploded and crumbled as well because of wild magic… right? Right!?
C3nterF0ld chapter 1 . 12/10/2021
imma be straight. I'm interested in this. but the first 3-4 chapters are just him getting his ass kicked, I got to when his torture started at the end of the chapter and lost ALL interest. but you still write really well, just don't think it's for me. still respectable as fuck you've kept this up since 2007 God damn
3,624 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »