Reviews for A Shadowed Soul
absolutely love everything about this!
Wulfkin17 chapter 1 . 3/18
Great story, sad to see it seems to be on hiatus? Others have already noted the fact that you had Kai kill the remaining DE's earlier on in the story. But overall, what a hell of a cliffhanger to leave this story on. Hopefully not abandoned. Either way, well done and hope ya come back.. Too much talent to be let alone. Hope all is well, bye!
ToddGilliss chapter 23 . 3/16
time to return
Manimal chapter 23 . 3/3
This story is one of the best I've read on this site. I really hope you'll manage to carve out some time to finish it, especially after that cliffhanger!
What ! NO I WANT MORE! eh...damn thats a horrible cliffhanger. PLZ DONT KILL MALFOY! ...plz ill cry ;-; Cmon kai save him, knock him out. Anything. You cant kill draco. And you have to save Tonks.
Oh btw.
I love this story lots and i really hope you continue writing it! Its really good!
rick.tearne chapter 23 . 2/25
Come on, you can't leave me hanging like that. Just found this story a couple of days ago and love it.
Books4Life16 chapter 23 . 2/23
This story is awesome! Intriguing and original plot, great complex characters, and fascinating and engaging storyline. Great job! Thanks for creating and posting this. Do you plan on writing more? Please do!
Zoom99 chapter 6 . 2/17
I’m sensing a sexual gay undertone in this story
hey you already kill belatrix in previous chapter, what gives?
yours truly chapter 23 . 2/12
YOU CANT LEAVE US AT A CLIFFHANGER LIKE THAT!
ITS UNFAAAAAIIIRRRR!
UPDATE PRONTO!

On a completely unrelated note, absolutely love your fic. waiting on tenterhooks for the next chapter, loveit.
liljanam chapter 1 . 2/6
Sorry, forgot the important bit. I love your story. Just hope you'll continue
liljanam chapter 23 . 2/6
you do realize that Bella died in one of the previous chapters?
mesa7 chapter 23 . 1/28
Hi, mesa7 here. This is literally my second favorite story on this site (that I know about anyway ;)). Normally I don't ask for authors to continue their stories, but I loved this one so much I just have to. Please please please consider coming back to it?

Thanks,
mesa7
Noooooo. Don't leave it there. come on. Pretty please add some more.
Roadpie chapter 23 . 12/29/2019