Reviews for A Shadowed Soul
omh666 chapter 25 . 5/5
Here's hoping the last chapter is soon in coming. I have reread this fic probably more than any other on the site and can't wait to see how it concludes. Thank you for the excellent read.
Soraslove chapter 25 . 5/1
Does this dark lord, have horcurxes though?
Soraslove chapter 21 . 5/1
Oh shit.. will they be going after tonks?
Soraslove chapter 18 . 5/1
well even riker wasn't kind to kai, rip.
Soraslove chapter 16 . 5/1
Leave it to hermione, to think without speaking... will she ever grow out of it?
Soraslove chapter 15 . 5/1
Ofc he's only telling his side of the story, lol.

Same, mental ron.
Soraslove chapter 13 . 4/30
Ya.. dumbles is an asshole.. but i mean, he was in the canon to.
Soraslove chapter 12 . 4/30
Ez

YOu know, hermione with any sort of slytherin makes sense, tbh. If they looked past the fact that she can be annoying and irritating with her constant questions cause she's social retarded... they'd realize she's ambitious like anything. Not only that she can be cunning if she chooses and out of most of the females in hogwarts, she's amongst the most powerful and when she get's older isnt' bad on the eyes either.
Soraslove chapter 9 . 4/30
I hope kai takes out voldy-shorts, ez clap.
Soraslove chapter 6 . 4/30
Ya.. dumbles is going to be a problem. I find it hilarious that he always judges people based on dark magic, when he himself was entrenched in it, during his youth.
Soraslove chapter 2 . 4/30
I hope kai, fucking offs lucius and all his family for this shit. I guess they bound his wandless magic to.
Soraslove chapter 1 . 4/30
Rip, fuck lucius stupid cunt.
Airiles'Malfoy chapter 25 . 4/1
I really like this story
Pleaae please finish..i found you by accident. You have the gift and i have been enthralled by your tale. I binged and what a ride. I need to know what happens next. What happens to kai and tonks,is he outted as harry or what. Does Neville come into his own,blaise and hermione. So many questions waiting for answers. Is Susan recruited into the rikers. What?thanks
drarrysolangeloshipper chapter 1 . 3/11
I love this. Please update. this encourages me to be a better writer. I also have to say this for class but you encouraged me I have to encourage you.
3,592 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »