Reviews for A Shadowed Soul
Thanks for the fic. Worth the read, even though only 20 chapters are done. I got plenty of entertainment out of it, and it's a nice place to stop. Thank you.
Ha! Your story is so satisfying. I love the summary of Harry's revenge in the last paragraph. No details needed, just the one sentence, and I can imagine all sorts of justice.
Another fun chapter. I love what you've done with Ron and Hermione, since they grew up without Harry's friendship.
I'm still creeped out by Tonks having dated Harry when Harry was 15. And Harry having spent the previous year with another lover.
guest chapter 9 . 7/6
Great chapter. Good personal interaction, drama, suspense.
OMG. I absolutely love the story so far, but I thought I'd fall out of my chair when I saw the diary typo. "Riddle rose again...with the aid of an enchanted dairy." LOL Got milk?
guest chapter 6 . 7/6
LOL. Well there's precedent for Albus hiring dangerous professors. Remus is a werewolf, so hiring the assassin in the story seems not at all out of character.
guest chapter 4 . 7/5
LOL. There's an old TV show called 'Allo 'Allo that was on the air for ten years, and in nearly every episode the hero would turn to his wife and exclaim, "You stupid woman!" Here in chapter 4, when Poppy was behaving so self-righteously (and dangerously), I thought, "You stupid woman!"
guest chapter 2 . 7/5
Ch. 2. Great start!
proffessorbooksnstuffyay chapter 20 . 6/17
Amazing!
D0 y0u even read br0 chapter 20 . 6/13
ohmehgawd this is a fuckin' amazing story. I REALLY hope you continue it, but I understand if you don't. You're a fantastic author!
Honduran1629 chapter 1 . 6/2
Haha I like how u said the site wasn't called author-fiction
James Grey chapter 20 . 5/30
This is the first time I'm rereading this on the site in a while and I have to say I'm not to happy with the updates you've made. For the most part the changes have improved dialogue and flow, but the broader changes to the plot like with Harry and Tonk's relationship don't fit well. While the original relationship seemed rather quick the story around it made it make sense. The changes make it even quicker since the office scene drives them further apart and then you simply don't have enough story between there and the dinner date to make the characters reconcile. There is all this radio silence between them and then all of a sudden she shows up to his door in a dress and they're happily making out? The truth fire admission was a much more realistic way of setting up the romance, in my opinion. Luckily I still have the old version saved.
Sebine chapter 20 . 5/25
so many good fics die young
nikolasowa chapter 20 . 5/21