Reviews for A Shadowed Soul
Mysteria Malfoy chapter 18 . 5/27/2015
Okej, I absolutely adore this fic! Please tell me you won't abandon it! I love how you made him teach at hogwarts, is he going to teach them to become an animagus to? That would be awesome!
Elton chapter 17 . 5/19/2015
This is a GOOD story. Hope you pick it back up!
Sammy33668 chapter 18 . 5/6/2015
Still a good read. I enjoy the direction of this story and the development of the characters.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/4/2015
Great story, keep going!
Goose chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
This is terrible. The pointless name(Kai, which is unoriginal as fuck), the bipolarity of his personality(an assassin that doesn't kill), his utter incompetence at his skill(losing to a schoolboy, really?!), and the silly Snape obsession makes to be a crap story. Pass.
Iryelb chapter 18 . 5/1/2015
I don't know why you update so slowly or why you're surprised you have the fan base that you do because this story is awesome and I hope to be able to read the end of it someday.
AJx7 chapter 18 . 4/29/2015
Awesome story! Has the potential of being the best harry/tonks if you set aside more time to them.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
hope this story hasnt been discontinued. cant wait to read more
Guest chapter 17 . 4/25/2015
Please please make another chapter and finish the story. The story is great with the best plot line I've seen so far please don't let it go to waste. Again please finish or make another chapter I'm begging.
Anonymous chapter 18 . 4/20/2015
I hate you. You had to end it here. I have to know what happens next! I must! I hope you update soon, 'cause this is too good to be forgotten and I will be eagerly awaiting the next chapter because I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Please continue writing! I love the story ans the way you write.
Rosalind Fairchilde chapter 18 . 4/15/2015
Please please please tell me you have an update in the works somewhere! It's been over a year and this story is so awesome, I can't wait for more
Guest chapter 18 . 4/13/2015
I have enjoyed your story so far keep it up
Aliasathe1st chapter 8 . 4/3/2015
Ares
Aquanova chapter 18 . 3/31/2015
*pokes author tentatively* Is this abandoned? I understand if you've got a lot of Life Stuff going on, and I just wanted to know if there's any chance you'll come back to this. It feels like you've got a really great plot set up, and I'm loving your characterization of Harry and the character developments of Draco and Ron. I also never really thought I'd fancy Harry/Tonks, but you've officially converted me. Congratulations.
The way you've paced out the reveal of Harry's past is also brilliantly done, so that you don't hit us over the head with it but give it out in small increments that slowly connect to form this larger picture, which then adds to our understanding of Harry's current actions and personality as well. People don't always get this balance right, but you've managed to integrate the past and present pretty seamlessly.
It's been a great ride, and totally worth the time even if it is unfinished!
2,675 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »