Reviews for A Shadowed Soul
kyoshi711 chapter 11 . 12/14/2015
God I hope Ron gets taken down as he's always been an asshole in my books!
kyoshi711 chapter 2 . 12/14/2015
Good story so far.
9632mp chapter 18 . 12/8/2015
I really love your story, and hope you'll update it soon. I love this version of Harry, he is giving hard time to everyone except his friends, poor Tommy
Salathi chapter 18 . 12/5/2015
hope you revive this. definitely one of the better "powerful independent" Harry stories.
APotterPersona chapter 18 . 12/4/2015
*Desperately fanning myself* Oh! I'm swoooning!
Gods I want to know more! :O
I really hope that there is a chapter out there somewhere because I am already going through withdrawal and it is not fun :'(
I'm looking forward to more about Christopher Gryffindor and his revamping of the Wizengamot, and I would love to know how the rest of the school reacts to Ron's complete one eighty in his attitude to Professor Boudreau alternatively to the news that they have on the Professor in the first place (but I find it hard to believe that after such a complete tearing of all that Ron believed of the professor that he would turn around and spread it to the entire school...).
Like I said; I'm desperate, addicted and looking forward to a chapter :)

Keep the nice work up! :D
/APotterPersona
Erielaw chapter 18 . 11/30/2015
Hope you are inspired to finish this story!
Kylie chapter 18 . 11/29/2015
Please update soon, I love your version of Harry!
MissLuciusNightWings chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
very entertaining. read it in some random maths class. My laughing at some of it has disrupted the class and four after-school detentions. It was worth it. :P thx.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/27/2015
God dammit! Keep going!
Noor chapter 18 . 11/25/2015
Pleeaassee update. Please. My happiness is somewhat dependant
Guest chapter 18 . 11/21/2015
*me after reading the last chapter* :)))))))))) I'm fine :)
RockstarrHJP chapter 18 . 11/17/2015
First off you are a complete idiot;) KEEP reading. I say that because you are wasting a absolutely amazing story outline on a Harry Potter fan fiction. I get it wouldn't be exactly the same if it wasn't Harry Potter but things like Riker and blood mage is by far one of the best themes I have read on fanfic and trust me that's saying something as I read ALOT of fanfic. This could be an amazing original story if you put the time and effort into it. You are an amazing writer and this just shot up to one of my favorite stories. My only problem with it is the rare updates. Which sucks. It always seems the stories with the most potential are always unfinished or updated once a year. Please don't leave the story unfinished its way to good for that. If you want someone to beta or bounce ideas off of im more than willing. Or even just to chit chat. I would love to know where you came up with the ideas for Riker and all of that. I read this story in 8 hours I got so into it lol. Needless to say my family isn't happy with me at the moment. Lol. Hope to hear from you soon. Could you let me know if you plan on finishing the story?
Josh
Thenchick chapter 18 . 11/9/2015
Post more plz! !
Annaliese chapter 18 . 11/1/2015
Please update soon, this is really good!
ToddGilliss chapter 18 . 10/29/2015
coming back anytime soon?
2,742 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »