Reviews for A Shadowed Soul
Thingumabob chapter 12 . 2/7/2008
love it! hope u update soon
Wolven Spirits chapter 12 . 2/7/2008
Thanks for the awesome update_ Great job with Kai's class, and his mission too ] loved it! Keep up the amazing work!
Jiraiya chapter 12 . 2/6/2008
"At your age and health you should be able to run at least a kilometer in those 15 minutes."

I think you've overestimated the distance in a kilometer... you say these kids are expected to be able to run one Km in under 15 minutes... I can WALK one in under 8. So unless these kids are the slowest bunch of humans in existence, they shouldn't have a problem with that task.
Firgof Raina chapter 12 . 2/6/2008
It is nice to see an update. Not many authors seems to update much anymore. Anyway, that was very nice. I especially love the class scene, very well done.
spedclass chapter 12 . 2/6/2008
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
Jimm chapter 12 . 2/6/2008
Good chapter, thanks for sharing it with us.
hart-break chapter 12 . 2/6/2008
this is awesome! i love it! the whole ron character! its amazing! i hope you update really soon! i like blaise too! haha this is such a good read.
Septim7 chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
hey, this is Griffen.

LOVE the story. please dont stop and discontinue it or someting of the like. There are a lot of stories out there of Harry becoming an assassin, going to a fancy death school, or becoming super uber powerful, but i like yours the most :D

Please keep up the good work, i cant wait to see the next chapter.

GOOD YUCK
rdg2000 chapter 12 . 2/6/2008
Great job with the chapter!

Please stay rough on Ron! He deserves it!

Nothing to complain about really. Just keep up the good work.

I look forward to your next chapter.
Kim chapter 12 . 2/6/2008
this is definitely one of my favs
haphazard1 chapter 12 . 2/6/2008
This was a fun chapter. I liked the 7th year class, and the Shacklebolt section was great. I hope we see more of him.
xman2999 chapter 12 . 2/6/2008
like this story and hope you get more done soon.
PhantasmagoricBlade chapter 12 . 2/6/2008
LOL this one's free.
immortal7 chapter 12 . 2/6/2008
Love the Ron bassing. Its sad, but it takes a very special story for me to actually like his character. With that said the portrayal of Draco caught my attention seeing as he is another character i felt was way to sterotypical to be worth it. And the note he left on Rockwood as nice. can't wait for the next story later.
daughterofpenthesiliea chapter 12 . 2/6/2008
Oh nice that Ron got his comeuppance. I do sorta wonder at the laziness of the wizarding world, I think that Kai really did put on a tough show to make them work through it all.

I'm glad, however, that his Shadow side got out to play too... hee! Damn, though, that he didn't get to have too much fun with Rookwood, but I'm sure Shack loved his new pressie!

Very nice update overall. I think Draco's paranoia is a good element, but I'd like to see it pushed to the next level if he 'wins' one on one training at some point. *snicker*
2,560 | « Prev Page 1 .. 123 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 143 .. Last Next »