Reviews for A Shadowed Soul
Leon2108 chapter 11 . 6/19/2008
Just re-read this story, it is great, and I hope you decide to update soon!
fallensong chapter 8 . 6/18/2008
in response to your challenge, i would personly like to see leander have a blood magic spell cast on him at one point (only to escape hehehe) were kai summons hades and makes it so no matter what is done, unless he removes the spell himself (yea right) that all blood that touches leander burns as if they were the non-consuming flames of hell it self. forever torutreing him. slowly and surly into complet and total insanity.
Dmister chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Have love the way the storys going. Only thing I get confused about is his real height? It changes during the story soz :(

Could you also talk more about Kai's bloodmagics? I know you mentioned the speed/str etc so on enhancements, but you didn't mention if he has to activate them or if the enhancements are with him now that there apart of the body. I'm leaning towards activate. If so how much do the enhancements increase it by? Like could he have wiped the sword with snape in that sword fight if he wished it?

Just some things I like knowing if you could please :D I like knowing background abilities about the main character and opponents. I find when the abilities of a character have a set guideline explained to the readers the story is a bit more interesting (for me anyway).

Either way, I love this story keep up the good work :D
Stronghammer chapter 12 . 6/17/2008
Your story is brilliant! Keep writing!

Random question: Are Ginny and Luna going to be included in this story?
magiquill9 chapter 12 . 6/16/2008
hey i love it! its a great story, solid background, well thought out, well written. cant wait to see an update.
DarkSoulMage chapter 12 . 6/15/2008
hi, i love your story and though i would do your challenge. i think you should do a spell for hesphestus. i was thinking like a scrying spell. it would require a fire like in a fire place and then saying the spell "hesphestus lord of fire i give to thee, give me the power so i might see? and then have him carve the runes for the god and for scrying. thanks and keep writing!

DSM
autumnannette19 chapter 12 . 6/14/2008
Whats next, whats next.
pkboyan1234 chapter 12 . 6/14/2008
Loved the awaiting next that it gets updated soon
frenchfrogssmellbad chapter 12 . 6/11/2008
review or die im just kidding but seriously review
Avarya chapter 12 . 6/11/2008
I absolutely LOVE this story. It's one of the best I've ever read. It gave an idea to write an assassin story too. I was wondering if I could use Riker as the school's name?

Keep writing!
anaknisatanas chapter 12 . 6/10/2008
I loved this chapter. It was fascinating to see one of Kai's classes and what some of the students thought of it. I really like his plan for 'stealing' Draco away from the DE side. And getting rid of Rockwood, nice move. I can't wait to see what occurs next. I especially want to see Kai's appearance as Nicholas Gryffindor. Will you be updating at all this summer?
ranma hibiki chapter 12 . 6/9/2008
catchy, is the first thought that comes to mind..second being "OH MY SPOOTING SON OF A WART ON THE BACK END OF A CAMEL! an assassin harry that finally DOESN'T bow to the side of light or dark...YES! im so happy right now i feel like kicking riddle in the ribs an shaving dumbledore bald before dropping him off nude an tied up in the middle of a park!...ASESOME!"
MjSpidey chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
So far i have read 2 chapters and I LOVED IT.

Great story man.
Ethereal Euphoria chapter 12 . 6/7/2008
I love the story so far! Update soon please. Would love to see what happens next.
talon1321 chapter 12 . 6/4/2008
I really liked this. I've recently become a HONKS fan and have been looking for as many fics as I can.
2,740 | « Prev Page 1 .. 123 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 143 .. Last Next »