Reviews for A Shadowed Soul
Jynx101 chapter 12 . 4/7/2008
Stumbled across this story completely on accident and was totally blown away! I've read several stories with similar summaries, but yours is very original. I can't wait until the next chapter! :)
wwwendy chapter 11 . 4/6/2008
Ron Weasley is a whiny little baby, not a man.

Sorry, just had to be said.

Hope Hermione and Blaise get together.

A bit curious about GW though. Kinda upset that it wasn't HER in the chamber.
Lady Slytherin's Library chapter 12 . 4/3/2008
GREAT!
darksideofthehearth chapter 12 . 4/1/2008
wow your fic is really good please keep updating
Sailor Pandabear chapter 12 . 4/1/2008
incredible. i liked it!
ROBERT-19588 chapter 4 . 4/1/2008
It would have been nice if Harry freed Dobby whily at Malfoy Manor .
ROBERT-19588 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Good start.
Ralyn Longs chapter 12 . 3/30/2008
Very interesting fanfic, really well-done :)

There's still the occasional typo, but other than that it's very well written Plot's more than interesting too, and it's mostly original which is always a huge plus :)

I hope you'll update soon, and thanks for writing!
123 chapter 12 . 3/29/2008
I like your plot and most of your characters. Good chapter-length too. Unfortunately your grammar really needs help, or maybe you just need to be more careful when you write. In either case, I look forward to more updates.
Dirt Rider 712 chapter 12 . 3/27/2008
Awsome story! Can't wait until Ron gets put in his place. Can I suggest Ron being stupid enough to chalenge Kai to a duel? Can't wait for more! Love the Harry/Tonks stuff!

Keep it coming!

Thanks!
clurr chapter 12 . 3/26/2008
i was a little hesitant about your story in the first place but then i proceeded to read the entire thing in one sitting so yeah. anyway keep updating, please.
KrisiMwahz chapter 11 . 3/24/2008
uh.. I have a question... Do you know that Blaise's last name is Zabini and not Zambini? I read this story before and this is the first time that I've noticed that his last name was spelled wrong. Though, maybe you wanted it that way
Anastacia1 chapter 12 . 3/23/2008
I've got to say I haven't found a Harry Potter assassin story that I have truly liked or that could keep me reading but this one did. I really loved it! That's saying something. I love to read so I have read alot of stories and this one was by far the best assassin one that I have read. I hope you keep up with the story!
Morgan Daratrazanoff chapter 12 . 3/23/2008
Great! Update soon!
blackrhino chapter 12 . 3/21/2008
I really like this story and I hope you update soon. I especially love the flashbacks, anything to do with the vampires and Kai's lessons! Good luck with writing!
2,668 | « Prev Page 1 .. 123 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 143 .. Last Next »