Reviews for A Shadowed Soul
ME chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
I read your profile and i just felt the need to tell you i did so u can add me to your number of people that read it, so u got atleats 2 now yay!

now onto a real(ish) review

Firts i loves harry and tonsk their just so yummy...(nosebleed)... any way i love the drama that u tied in, all teh hwile keeping with a solid plot, its almost a soap opera kind thing, but it done so well u cant really call it that, its not prdicatable at all and i just keep want more *HINT*HINT*...plz gimme more im addicted..withdraw setting in...ned...a...fix...blargh...P

loves ya!(so long as u keep writeing P)

Kazz
carree71432 chapter 12 . 5/15/2008
Very good story. Well developed characters. I like your characterization of Snape. Thanks
Sakya chapter 12 . 5/15/2008
I feel like screaming and running through the house. WOW, I just love when I find a good fic (well writen, good plot), most of the time I have to be happy with a mildly coherent one.

Please update soon.
GreyAB chapter 12 . 5/14/2008
well this is turnign out to be a fun story.

I do enjoy how you are writing kai, and drooping rookwood off like that is going to cause lots of amusment for someone :).

looking forward to the next chapter, so update soon please.
limeincoconut09 chapter 12 . 5/9/2008
it's excellent in my opinion i really like kai and i happen to like the stuff that you call filler i think pure action gets boring i think your use of flashbacks every once in a while are very nice keep up the good work! i hope to see an update soon
hemotem chapter 12 . 5/8/2008
Great read thank you I love what you are planning on doing with the Malfoy heir hehe. Thank you again.

Hemotem
The Group of One chapter 12 . 5/6/2008
Oh my, was that a hint of future BlaiseHermione there?

Love the fic. It's definitly different from any other Assassin Harry fic I've read.

er... can't think of any criticism.

Update?
His Most Loyal chapter 12 . 5/2/2008
I'm not even exaggerating when I say that this is one of my favorite stories. It's captivating in the way that it takes a somewhat cliched idea and makes it into something that is amazing.

The way that magic was portrayed is among my favorite things about this story. It's complicated and elaborate, not limited to only light or dark. I personally like stories that give magic such extensive uses and possibilities. The bit about wandless magic was edgy when I first read it, but it managed to fit in well with the rest of the story. I'd love to read more about blood magic, also.

Another thing that I liked was Kai's/Harry's character. He's powerful and smart, but at the same time he isn't untouchable. He fights the death eaters not only physically, but also mentally. It was smart that you're going to make Kai/Harry attack the beliefs of the kids. It's a smart way to permanently get rid of the current and future Dark Lords.

One of the things that I don't get though, is why 'Harry Potter' is mentioned so little. I don't mind as I don't really want to read about anyone else finding out about his heritage, but its kind of weird. He's the Boy-who-lived. You'd think that the Order would spend some time looking for him. Maybe they just think that he died? Still, I don't understand why only a few people talked about him before.

One more thing. When Hermoine mentioned that she heard someone else speak about the Greek deities in a way similiar to Kai, did she mean Blaise?

That's about all, update soon. It's a great story.
xerxes-9000 chapter 12 . 5/1/2008
I've just finished re-reading your story again and was wowed all over again. This is what I love about fanfic and writers like you.

Keep it up and thanks for updating us with you having ass deep troubles :-) kinda like the rest of us...

post when you can, I for one am just glad you will.

Thanks again
lassielupin chapter 12 . 5/1/2008
Okay... seriously you need to update. This makes some of the best fanfiction I've ever read look like shit... no joke, I love it.
Satan's Buttplug chapter 12 . 5/1/2008
I love this story, it is very different. However, I am not sure I truly care for Harry's attitude in certain aspects, but we shall see.

Update soon, I am enjoying this.
TheUnrealInsomniac chapter 12 . 4/29/2008
Hello there!

Loving the story but i notice you havent updated recently. I would assume it is writer's block or something, an author's worst nightmare.

Well i love the idea of Rikers and so on and so forth,

Update ASAP

TUI
LdyGossamer chapter 12 . 4/28/2008
I am ejoying this story very much and look forward to reaqding more.
Bookwormluver3 chapter 12 . 4/27/2008
Hey,

I just found your story today and I spent the whole day reading it. It is an amazing story and will be added to my faves. Please update soon.

-Bookwormluver3
Leon2108 chapter 12 . 4/24/2008
Great story so far, can't wait for the next chapter!
2,735 | « Prev Page 1 .. 124 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 144 .. Last Next »