Reviews for A Shadowed Soul
snipescougar chapter 12 . 2/7/2008
A very good fic so far . Nice concept and the characters and the general fic world are quite well fleshed out . Love the fact that HP is strong but not invincible .

Chapter 12 - Nice but not much in the way of moving the story along . Also a bit shorter than the last chapter . Good nonetheless .

Overall - One of the best new fics on the net currently .Good update rates also . Keep up the good work . Am eagerly waiting for the next installment .
NeilDingley chapter 12 . 2/7/2008
Another Execelent Chapter, can't wait for the reactions (especially at the wizemgrot)
albert87 chapter 12 . 2/7/2008
great as usual, keep up the good work!
Kammari chapter 12 . 2/7/2008
great chapter i cant wait for the next chapter.
messhnhs chapter 12 . 2/7/2008
Excellent chapter. I really liked the 7th year class scene and Shack... reaction to the body. Keep writing.
22 chapter 12 . 2/7/2008
alright, maybe this is the alcohol talking but i usually don't leave reviews. you're story is one of my three favorite right now. mahou mo ken and taking control are the others. I can't really choose between the three but every time I see that you have update i let out a small exclimation of "yes!". keep up the excellent work and I look forward to the next update.

HarryPotterObsessed chapter 12 . 2/7/2008
omg. fully loving this story!

it is realli good.

and different from what ive read before

i love that he is with tonks AND i love that blaise has been put in this more because i love that kid.

thanks for a great read so far!

hope to be reading more soon!
Book Mad TJ chapter 12 . 2/7/2008
I loved it! Please update soon!
Thingumabob chapter 12 . 2/7/2008
love it! hope u update soon
Wolven Spirits chapter 12 . 2/7/2008
Thanks for the awesome update_ Great job with Kai's class, and his mission too ] loved it! Keep up the amazing work!
Jiraiya chapter 12 . 2/6/2008
"At your age and health you should be able to run at least a kilometer in those 15 minutes."

I think you've overestimated the distance in a kilometer... you say these kids are expected to be able to run one Km in under 15 minutes... I can WALK one in under 8. So unless these kids are the slowest bunch of humans in existence, they shouldn't have a problem with that task.
Firgof Raina chapter 12 . 2/6/2008
It is nice to see an update. Not many authors seems to update much anymore. Anyway, that was very nice. I especially love the class scene, very well done.
spedclass chapter 12 . 2/6/2008
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
Jimm chapter 12 . 2/6/2008
Good chapter, thanks for sharing it with us.
hart-break chapter 12 . 2/6/2008
this is awesome! i love it! the whole ron character! its amazing! i hope you update really soon! i like blaise too! haha this is such a good read.
2,583 | « Prev Page 1 .. 124 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 144 .. Last Next »