Reviews for A Shadowed Soul
Jollybird chapter 14 . 7/18/2009
Great story! Keep it up :). I'll be waiting for updates ;)
Ileah chapter 14 . 7/18/2009
I wanted to hear Ron's response, though. You'll need to include it in the next chap or as a flashback soon, I love bashing with reasoning. I love how Kai mauled their beliefs by pretending to fail Hermione. He'd better have given her a better grade. This story is so incredible, twisting the political world and new generation's education is brilliant! Voldemort's plotting is actually rather boring, though. In the next chap, please add more drama and Voldy interesting if he's included please.
evyominique chapter 14 . 7/17/2009
so since i am banned from asking if this is a hpss(not that i would except to be a brat) and if this is a sbrl is sevie going to be put with anyone?

I really do like this story. I am impressed with your writing style. I wasn't sure i would like it but wanted to try something new so kudos to you.

Keep it up

Evyo
Ichihime chapter 14 . 7/17/2009
So far it's really interesting. I like the flashbacks and the way you tell his story with them. I like Kai/Harry's personality and his stand in the wizarding world. Will Luna show up? What happened to the basilisk? And the Marauder's map? What does the map call Kai? The Weasley twins had it and I doubt they would give it to Ron, so does Ginny have it?

Oh, and could we perhaps see one of Kai's birthdays? Or perhaps a Christmas(would he call it that, Yule or something is less religious)?

Two things though:

Your grammar and spelling isn't at its best. 'Emprisoned' should be 'imprisoned'. Have you considered a beta?

Is it possible for updates to be a bit more often? Recap is good and all, but it gets a bit tiring to have to wait so long for a good fic to update.
endofsomething chapter 14 . 7/17/2009
Amazing story. I can't wait until the next installment.
insomniac111 chapter 14 . 7/17/2009
Good work. Keep it up. Update soon? Are you gong to give Sirius and Remus a bigger role? Any chance of a howler for Ron? When is Kai going to visit the threstral herd and is there going to be anything significant about that like him realizing something that he could do in his threstral form that could be an advantage or something?
mountainwizard chapter 14 . 7/17/2009
I was hoping this story would be updated before being abandoned. Good job, I think. I would like to point out a small wording issue, "Ever sense I came into the magical world," Should read "Ever since I came into the magical world". Other than that, lets keep this story going!
Tara La'Quinn chapter 14 . 7/17/2009
AWESOME, AWESOME story! I LOVE it! Take it from someone who's writing a book, creating original backgrounds, culture, and characters is HARD! And the Riker idea is AWESOME, I like how you explain to everyone, especially the readers that just because you kill someone doesn't mean you a murderer. And even an assassin doesn't always want, or enjoy taking lives. Kai and Nicolas are great! I also really like how you addressed the prejudiced of the Ministry (pertaining to "dark creatures"), the Houses at Hogwarts, and the use of supposed dark spells and magic. After all, those spells are just like someone using a gun, its the person who pulls the trigger that's responsible for the death, not the gun. Anyway, keep up the awesome work! I look forward to the next chapter!
Lord Mordecai chapter 14 . 7/17/2009
not really constructive criticism per se but i did just want to say that you leave me begging for more. you bring in many different facets to the story with 3-4 or so in each chapter that it is so infuriating (in a good way) to get to the end with not only the normal suspense but sometimes quadrupled suspense. also i only saw your story a vouple of mopnths ago so i know it'll be a while before you next update, but i can't stop myself from begging you to hurry lol.

p.s. come on, where was Tonks and Snape they are my favourite characters in this story aside from Kai. Also i love how you portray Snape in this story, it rally does him the justice he deserves
Wolfric chapter 14 . 7/16/2009
Good chapter. As you said it is on the short side. However good things do come in small packages. I hope you will be able to write more as time allows. Thanks. W.
Orchamus chapter 14 . 7/16/2009
This fic is highly recommended, and I think I will attach a link on my fanfic group on facebook soon, I enjoyed it that much so far.
Orchamus chapter 10 . 7/16/2009
Absolutely stupendous story. One of the best I've ever read, and undoubtedly ever will.
silversnitch4765 chapter 14 . 7/16/2009
this is def a good story, glad ur picking it back up..
Dark Lord Of Ori chapter 14 . 7/16/2009
well done cant wait to here Weasley's reply to Kai in class about the report. also is ginny going to be in the picture at all. keep the chapters rolling.
Orchamus chapter 8 . 7/16/2009
Wow, their society rocks.
3,091 | « Prev Page 1 .. 124 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 144 .. Last Next »