Reviews for A Shadowed Soul
Alejandro chapter 12 . 4/14/2008
nice and fast paced ! *grin

good story and i am waiting for the chapters.

pls keep going

regards

Alej
Pawz4thought chapter 12 . 4/14/2008
This is DAMN good. Goin' on my faves.
Darak chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Absurd, he's been raised in the muggle world and thus he would use a mix and match of muggle weapons and magic. His pay did not include a limit on how to kill hence he would use a sniper rifle from afar and not a knife.

Knife using assassins trying to enter a closed off property are dead assassins and that is all there is to it, you can't call yourself one of the best if you close off most of your domain to yourself.
jabarber69 chapter 12 . 4/14/2008
Excellent STory!
Tmctflyboy chapter 12 . 4/13/2008
love the story. glad that he got rookwood. look forward to the next chapter
Jamie Leigh chapter 12 . 4/13/2008
Love Love Love Love!
KuroxTenshi chapter 12 . 4/13/2008
woo ho

such a hot story!

Love it!
t chapter 12 . 4/11/2008
Hey

this is great i love this fanfic hope you rite more chapps and add a little more padffot and money plz
Scarlet Ice Cascading chapter 12 . 4/10/2008
oh man i was squealing throughout this whole chapter. it had me on the edge of my seat the whole time!
Shadow65 chapter 12 . 4/10/2008
good story keep it up
wanderingrocks chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
awesome story! i absolutely love harry's character ! i'm really interested in where this will end up, i think its got a solid plot and you write really well!

keep it up

~kolapup
henriette chapter 12 . 4/9/2008
nice, nice, really nice. I bloody welove the plotline, and Kai's character, hope he'll manage to 'turn' DRaco, that would be a low blow for Lucius ;D

And are you going to get Severus a girl soon? Poor guy can't have seen a pair of tits in 30 years...Oh, by the way, does Tonks still not know Kai's age?

And since it's been 2 months, I'll be eagerly waiting chapter 13!
merlin1989 chapter 12 . 4/9/2008
love it!
Sofie L chapter 12 . 4/8/2008
Oh... I'm having a terrible time trying to find words. I ADORE this story. You are doing a bang up job with it. I have been away from HP fanfic for a while now and I'm so very glad to be back for this. I just found it yesterday and clearly remember why I don't like reading WIPs. It's torture!

You write great action. I love the creativity and the details. I love watching him slink around fiddling with wards and shadows and bears, oh my.

What you're doing with Draco is brilliant. I've always liked him as a character. There is just so much potential there. He can be made into so many things so easily.

Your Hermione and Blaise are really cute too.

Loving it. Simply loving it.

I can't wait to see where you go with all this! Taking over the Wizengamot is going to be fantastic. Can't wait!

Oh, and I didn't mention that I'm a sucker for HONKS.

Thanks SO much for sharing your brilliance with all of us.

OH! I almost forgot your Snape and Sirius are absolutely adorable as well. LOVE IT!
Jynx101 chapter 12 . 4/7/2008
Stumbled across this story completely on accident and was totally blown away! I've read several stories with similar summaries, but yours is very original. I can't wait until the next chapter! :)
2,742 | « Prev Page 1 .. 127 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 147 .. Last Next »