Reviews for A Shadowed Soul
Ruinous Crow chapter 12 . 2/6/2008
I do like your story, but I think you've got the currency wrong. Think about it like this, a wand (which is a wizard's most important tool) is worth 7 galleons. A newspaper is worth a few sickles (or was it knut? Anyway, it was the one that was lower) which would equal about a dollar. Therefore, a galleon is at the very least worth 20 dollars.
Isebella chapter 12 . 2/6/2008
Keep up the great work
KillerAcorn chapter 12 . 2/6/2008
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one, but I guess I'll have too.
kubas89 chapter 12 . 2/6/2008
good chapter :)
Wonderbee31 chapter 12 . 2/6/2008
Very good, and good to see how Kai is handling the class, poor little Ron, hopefully he'll pull his head out soon, but I don't see it happening, but Hermione looks like she's going to go all Aim for the top: Gunbuster! before all is said and done, and Susan looks like she's starting to maybe make a little move on Kai as well, though I think she has a lot of respect for him as a teacher. Sholuld be fun to see the fallout of Rookwoods death, and what the DE response will be.
Lord Zander chapter 12 . 2/6/2008
gd story , keep up the good work
Rurouni209 chapter 12 . 2/6/2008
Yes, I did enjoy this chapter (very much, in fact) and this story actually *doesn't* have a lot of mistakes in it. 0.0 I thought it had been betad, too. Keep up the good work ). Til next chapter...
Anonymous chapter 12 . 2/6/2008
Have class in an hour, but couldn't resist devouring a new chapter instead of waiting for later. Excellent. Poor Kai, having such a boring assassination.
Prie chapter 12 . 2/6/2008
jettftw chapter 12 . 2/6/2008
I love your story. Nothing seemed out of place and everything works together.
zipitgood chapter 12 . 2/6/2008
Keep up the good work!

A couple of small errors here and there, but all-in-all, nicely done

I look forward to reading the rest of the story.
Darthme1011 chapter 12 . 2/6/2008
not tonks sceenes but otherwise super great chapter
Bloodreaver Alpha chapter 12 . 2/6/2008
*drawls* Very nice. I think I'll keep my eye on this one. Extra points for having Tonks and Harry together.
Thingumabob chapter 11 . 2/6/2008
great story! absolutely love it!
RedCOE chapter 11 . 2/4/2008
Hi, a very nice chapter and a very fun story.

Thanks for sharing.