Reviews for A Shadowed Soul
Vermouth chapter 11 . 1/15/2008
Very nice story. Please post as fast as humanly possible. I'm very interested by this piece of fanfiction
Sony Boy chapter 11 . 1/15/2008
All right well, I got to say I'm anticipating the 'fun' Kai will have with his students. Moldable students...

Well I have to ask and I hope it won't piss ya off but will there be a bit of Hermione/Blaise. Either romance or friendship?
Cad2u chapter 11 . 1/15/2008
finally! loveing your story! haha draco was sure put in his place :D write more soon!
DiddyKong666 chapter 11 . 1/15/2008
Nyaha I just started reading this story and I absolutely LOVE it! I can't wait util you update againz-
Tmctflyboy chapter 11 . 1/14/2008
well i was wondering how kai and tonks were going to spend time together, but i guess thats answered now. update soon
T0mon chapter 11 . 1/14/2008
You have a gift. Can't wait for the next chapter.
0ld man chapter 11 . 1/14/2008
Just found your story! Great plot, love the humour, just keep it coming. I like that you aren't bound to canon just using the characters.

Oldman.
blackhack chapter 11 . 1/13/2008
a very well made story. Lookin forward to seeing more updates
the-dreamer4 chapter 11 . 1/13/2008
Hilarious how Ron and Draco are so much alike! I wonder what will happen when someone (like Kai) points that out to them.

Hope Severus isn't endangered by mini-Malfoy's observations ...

FYI - There's no 'm' in Zabini. Sneaky that he's Riker-kin.

Still loving it ... hope to see more soon,

dreamer
RStone8 chapter 11 . 1/13/2008
Wonderful chapter looking for to the next one!
Makurayami Ookami chapter 11 . 1/13/2008
this was awesome. i like the recaps as well. this was very good and well written.
Vilkath chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Rather lousy start imo, I hate fics that build up a character to suposivly cool and powerful levels, then make them pathetic and wimpy in their first fight.

I fight it hard to believe traditional wizards like malfoy could put up a decent fight in anything but a magical sense, I highly imagine he could just thrown a dagger and killed them both before they could of blinked. Even worse your 'assasin' throwing stunning spells, what kind of assasin doesn't kill? he's out numbered and corned and he won't even take out who ever he can?

Sorry but the logic just fails on this one, especialy when he attacked Malfoy in his home, at his most defendable postion instead of in transit, at work or some other logical time. You make Kai/Harry pathetic, losing to pure blood wizards who scoff at the idea of physical exercise, let alone non magical combat! Over all very disapointing to read how you build up his awesome abilities for most the chapter, then make him so pathetic he was stopped by a school kid like Draco a what 6th year student? The kid should been dead in a blink of an eye and Kai either run or killed his target.
graup-hagrid chapter 11 . 1/12/2008
Thanks for the story. I am enjoying it.
wingsofeagle chapter 11 . 1/12/2008
Well, good idea and plot. A few typos here and there, but enjoyable read overall. Look forward to the next chapter
justanotherfan756 chapter 11 . 1/12/2008
Excellent story... I hope to see more of it.
2,510 | « Prev Page 1 .. 127 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 147 .. Last Next »