Reviews for A Shadowed Soul
Rinv chapter 11 . 1/12/2008
This is one of the best Indepenent HP FF I have keep it comeing.
lluvatar chapter 11 . 1/12/2008
great story, love your originality with magic. update soon!
Sirius06 chapter 11 . 1/11/2008
I really liked this chapter, and can't wait till Kai's first class! especially if its gryffindor/slytherins
SihayAlia chapter 11 . 1/11/2008
bloody fantastic!
Lord Ezra'eil chapter 11 . 1/11/2008
Why's Ron an Arrogant bastard?
TxA-GunFighter chapter 11 . 1/11/2008
Very good chapter. Good action.

gunny
immortal7 chapter 11 . 1/11/2008
Bored and looking for interesting fics that i hadn't read at least ten times before i came across this. I am enjoying it tremendously. With this last chapter it made me like it even more with making Hermione still her know it all self, but atleast a semi- decent character. What can i say she's my favorite character. I am even finding the Snape and Kai interactions a nice change since Snape seems more human here. The fact that you kept Ron and Draco prats is a big thumbs up in my book since i really don't like ether character. I was just wondering why Blaise was not at Riker's? And just since i wanted to keep the count going and be an ass is this a Snape/Harry fic? any way can't wait to se the next chapter. That and i thik when i find time i'm going to head over to FPress and see some of your original works. later
AshenV chapter 11 . 1/11/2008
I got to you and the story thanks to a C2 alert for a new story added, and I was not sure whether to read it considering it's a WIP and you are going slowly - got burned many times. I must say even if you don't finish it, I really enjoyed what there is of it so far. I like how you have incorporated a notion of a different school (remind me of Akren actually the way you've set it up but more realistic) and such a powerful group of students into it, and yet not made Harry a super-powerful hero, who just wipes everything in front of him. The plot is slow and characters are developing nicely which I love in a story, and you have definitely used all that magical world has to offer without loosing the famous now factor of believability. Really good story, am looking forward to more, it seems like it has great potential to turn into one of the great ones. Thank you.
azaneti chapter 11 . 1/11/2008
Love it! Can't wait to see Kai take Ron and Draco down a peg or three...
Greywolf25 chapter 11 . 1/11/2008
I know you only updated two days ago, but how soon until the next installment? I can't wait for Ron to be taken down a few notches and Draco to get, well, just to get his. Excellent fic, can't wait for more. :)
bookworm914 chapter 11 . 1/11/2008
I'm really loving this story. Can't wait for more. You're doing a very nice job of weaving characters relationships together in believable ways, and I really like the way you've conceived of the magical world beyond canon.

At the same time, I'm ... quite confused, and even a bit skeptical, about what parts of the canon timeline you have maintained and what parts you have changed. I apologize if you've answered some of these questions at the top of previous chapters and I missed it, but:

Why was the diary in possession of Colin Creevey rather than Ginny Weasley? Why has Voldemort failed to topple the MoM in 4 years, when it took him only 2 in the canon? Corrolary or cause for that, why is Dumbledore still alive? Why is Rookwood working in the MoM if the canon timeline wasn't altered until after Karkaroff's plea bargain? I'm assuming Lupin is DADA because the incident at the end of PoA never occurred? And that Sirius broke out when Harry disappeared from the Dursleys?

Unimportant question - who stopped Voldemort from retrieving the Stone in 1991?

Also, Harry feels a bit too superpowered - metamorphagus and unlimited wandless magic and shadow-walking?

Oh well. I'm enjoying it too much to really complain. And in particular I've really enjoyed the way you work in the Greek pantheon as an aspect of blood magics. That's really really cool.
aus 86 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
i love this story! I also love the fact that blaise is a character as well. Go Honks!
7497 chapter 11 . 1/11/2008
please update soon! lets see kai take his revenge on the deatheaters! please update!
Remenis9 chapter 11 . 1/10/2008
Wow this is one really good piece of writing. I really liked the way you kept kai from being overly powerful or godlike, also i dont know why but i feel it would be nice to bring Hitomi in for a chapter, at least to get her perspective on a blood hangover.
Talonspike chapter 11 . 1/10/2008
I love this hope you update soon
2,507 | « Prev Page 1 .. 128 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 148 .. Last Next »