Reviews for A Shadowed Soul
TxA-GunFighter chapter 12 . 2/7/2008
Outstanding chapter.

gunny
sheldane chapter 12 . 2/7/2008
one of the est stories ive ever read keep up d good work and keep em' coming thnx!
Naitch03 chapter 12 . 2/7/2008
You know, I thought briefly that you were going to kill Hermione during the train ride. Would have been shocking as hell.

Like this story so far. Intriguing premise, and I can't wait to see where you go with it. Will Ron mellow out, will Draco turn? So many possabilities.

Great work,

Naitch
ThePyroChild chapter 12 . 2/7/2008
Wow, and the amazing quality of your writing continues. Keep it up!

In reference to revamping the first few chapters, one thing that sorta bugs me, is the lichen lycan, its strange that it bugs me... tho mainly cause every time i read lichen i see moss . but apart from that, this is an awesome story.

I wish you luck in revamping, and continuing the story!
Jarvey chapter 12 . 2/7/2008
this story is excellent. Keep up the good work!
Matthew Blackheart chapter 12 . 2/7/2008
cool
MyLittlePwnies chapter 12 . 2/7/2008
Superb story, really enjoyable pacing. Please keep it up.
Mister Bigbucks chapter 12 . 2/7/2008
good chappie.
Cad2u chapter 12 . 2/7/2008
yay! great chapter!
azaneti chapter 12 . 2/7/2008
Lol. Intrigue and mayhem!
apathetica chapter 12 . 2/7/2008
Fun! I like this story and hope you update soon.
irat chapter 12 . 2/7/2008
juchu , a new chapter! amazing chapter , loved every word
major wallace chapter 12 . 2/7/2008
go on
The Lady Reaper of the Shadows chapter 12 . 2/7/2008
oh very exciting! can't wait for the wizengamot take over!
snipescougar chapter 12 . 2/7/2008
A very good fic so far . Nice concept and the characters and the general fic world are quite well fleshed out . Love the fact that HP is strong but not invincible .

Chapter 12 - Nice but not much in the way of moving the story along . Also a bit shorter than the last chapter . Good nonetheless .

Overall - One of the best new fics on the net currently .Good update rates also . Keep up the good work . Am eagerly waiting for the next installment .
2,657 | « Prev Page 1 .. 128 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 148 .. Last Next »