Reviews for A Shadowed Soul
123 chapter 12 . 3/29/2008
I like your plot and most of your characters. Good chapter-length too. Unfortunately your grammar really needs help, or maybe you just need to be more careful when you write. In either case, I look forward to more updates.
Dirt Rider 712 chapter 12 . 3/27/2008
Awsome story! Can't wait until Ron gets put in his place. Can I suggest Ron being stupid enough to chalenge Kai to a duel? Can't wait for more! Love the Harry/Tonks stuff!

Keep it coming!

Thanks!
clurr chapter 12 . 3/26/2008
i was a little hesitant about your story in the first place but then i proceeded to read the entire thing in one sitting so yeah. anyway keep updating, please.
KrisiMwahz chapter 11 . 3/24/2008
uh.. I have a question... Do you know that Blaise's last name is Zabini and not Zambini? I read this story before and this is the first time that I've noticed that his last name was spelled wrong. Though, maybe you wanted it that way
Anastacia1 chapter 12 . 3/23/2008
I've got to say I haven't found a Harry Potter assassin story that I have truly liked or that could keep me reading but this one did. I really loved it! That's saying something. I love to read so I have read alot of stories and this one was by far the best assassin one that I have read. I hope you keep up with the story!
Morgan Daratrazanoff chapter 12 . 3/23/2008
Great! Update soon!
blackrhino chapter 12 . 3/21/2008
I really like this story and I hope you update soon. I especially love the flashbacks, anything to do with the vampires and Kai's lessons! Good luck with writing!
WilliamT chapter 12 . 3/18/2008
Very good story, I haven't read any HP story that used similar plots. Keep up the good work and can't wait to read more chapters

William
Frolicks for Fun chapter 12 . 3/17/2008
I just found this fic and found myself enjoying it greatly :)
IReadOnly chapter 12 . 3/17/2008
Ingenious...
The Statue chapter 3 . 3/16/2008
M! Minor little quibble... you wrote "drug" instead of "dragged". Last time I checked, there weren't any varieties of English that accepted "drug" as a conjugation for the verb "to drag". You might want to fix that.
ladyBlue Wolf chapter 12 . 3/15/2008
I really like this fic -

-Peace.
DoubleTime chapter 12 . 3/12/2008
Amazing. Just amazing. I love this story and I hope that you update soon! Fantastic.
ravnosgirl chapter 12 . 3/10/2008
OMG, your story has completely pulled me in. You have written an amazingly detailed and thought out story with characters that are well rounded and intresting. Please keep up the good work.
LimerickChaos chapter 12 . 3/9/2008
Great story. Has some closeness to miranda flairgold's stories doesn't it? Well please continue. I wanna see Bumbelbee's face when he is ousted for being such a FUCKING IDIOT!.

Also the relationship between Hermoine and Blaise isn't something i've read anywhere else. Something to look forward to.
2,735 | « Prev Page 1 .. 128 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 148 .. Last Next »