Reviews for A Shadowed Soul
whateveritis12 chapter 14 . 7/15/2009
I'm enjoying this story and will be looking forward to future updates, but I have one favor to ask, please no Draco/Hermione. It'd turn me off of the story big time, which is a downer because I'm really enjoying it. Now I won't have a problem with her being with Blaise. But I can't stomach Draco at all.
Wonderbee31 chapter 14 . 7/15/2009
Interesting to see what happened with Draco, and if he'll call in that chit sooner or later. Glad to see some more proactivity there with the DE's, as well as the good example Harry gave in the class, and here's hoping that aside from the truly thick folks, the lesson will stay with them.
Horsegrad13 chapter 14 . 7/15/2009
thrilled you finally updated definatly one of the best harry potter storys i have ever read
pradeepadapa chapter 13 . 7/14/2009
hello dude, could u start an update soon...
APO chapter 13 . 7/12/2009
Hey devilblondie

Excellent story, your profile says you have 10% left to write for chapter 14, hope you will have it finished soon because it been so long since your last update… keep the good work going.
Celexs Draconia chapter 13 . 7/12/2009
Great work, I like the way that you have worked this story. The different school and the friendship between harry and Blaise is perfect. I look forward to the next chapter whenever that might be.

Cel
Manawydan chapter 12 . 7/8/2009
While this is one of my favorite reads on FF some things just seem odd.

Ron I can see having a SMALL confidence boost from not having Harry overshadowing him as a best friend, maybe. But most of those problems came from having five fairly brilliant older brothers and being relatively poor, making it hard to imagine the kid from the 5th book fumbling the quaffle because he doesn't believe in himself turning into the ego maniac as you show him here when he's had the same five older brothers and the same first 11 years of his life.

I can kind of understand a need for a character who's kind of a jerk (JKR had Malfoy after all), but it'd be more enjoyable to have him be a realistic jerk. In summary, please don't give up on Ron, at least have him continue the class (if just to spite Kai). It feels to shallow to have character be a complete A-hole all the way through (Even Dudley and Malfoy had there little good people moments in the 7th book, as small as they might have been)

Sorry didn't mean to ramble on that long.

I really really hope you don't continue having Kai/Harry being this perfect like through the whole story. While I admit it is still a very enjoyable read, having a main character who knows so much that the reader doesn't and is so Mary Sue/Gary Stu makes it hard for the reader to connect and have any sort of major character growth when there already at peak. Hermione is almost a better character to see the story through the eyes of because shes roughly where the reader is in terms of knowing whats going and knowledge of this wizarding world. Which allows for a certain mysteriousness and confusion that you experience with the character. One of the things that I love about the books is that harry knows almost nothing about whats going on in the beginning and everything that he learns and discovers you learn and discover with him.

On another note the "Dark lord in italy" comment. Its just been bugging me a little bit, I'm not really sure why. Did you mean on the scale of Mafia head or the like, because I would think (and hope) that Dark Lords trying to take of the wizarding world wouldn't be common occurrences.

I'm looking forward to the update... and hoping that it's coming fairly soon, sometime this year would be good. (can't wait for more Kai teaching scenes) Sorry if this review sounded awfully negative, I do love the story... I've just been rereading and thinking about it way to much.
pouf chapter 13 . 6/27/2009
A truly fantastic story! I love it~!

Your characterizations are entertaining and still well-defined; most entertaining characters end up not being particularly constant in their personalities. For that, I congratulate and thank you.

Ah, and what to say of the plot? I LOVE IT! (I take a moment here to go into 'fangirl' mode, because you've certainly earned it. I'll refrain from bothering you with it, though, as I imagine that it would be annoying). I'm tempted to call it perfect.

I do hope that you haven't abandoned this story-you haven't updated in a while, so I'll admit that I'm a little scared that you might have stopped writing altogether-but even if you have, I give you all my compliments for an excellent and well-told tale.
DiNutso-4-DiNozzo chapter 13 . 6/26/2009
Great story, please update soon.
Dragonpassion chapter 13 . 6/22/2009
this story is really amazing. whwn r u gonna put up a new chapter?
cynics-united.sarcasm-gifted chapter 13 . 6/17/2009
oh my gawd... please update soon

i fricking love it and have been waiting for so long and... i really want to know what is going to happen *faux bursting into tears*.

no seriously, i am so anxious so could you please please update soon.

essa...

waiting...

very impatiently and anxiously...
crimson hearts chapter 13 . 6/16/2009
ok sorry i didn't review before but my phone does not allow me to. so anyways i loved the story can't wait for more chappies! hope you update soon.
Knyghtshade chapter 13 . 6/11/2009
please tell me you are going to finish this!
noylj chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
Harry will stay Hetero? Will there be any ship? Maybe a nice tasty Veela or Vamp? Certainly not Herms or Gin-gin.
Daisydill chapter 13 . 6/3/2009
Wonderful story, I've greatly enjoyed it! I noticed that it's been around two years since the last update, though, are you continuing it, or as A Shadowed Soul been abandoned? it's a wonderfully written story, personally I would love to read more!
3,091 | « Prev Page 1 .. 128 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 148 .. Last Next »