Reviews for A Shadowed Soul
Soraslove chapter 9 . 4/30
I hope kai takes out voldy-shorts, ez clap.
Soraslove chapter 6 . 4/30
Ya.. dumbles is going to be a problem. I find it hilarious that he always judges people based on dark magic, when he himself was entrenched in it, during his youth.
Soraslove chapter 2 . 4/30
I hope kai, fucking offs lucius and all his family for this shit. I guess they bound his wandless magic to.
Soraslove chapter 1 . 4/30
Rip, fuck lucius stupid cunt.
Airiles'Malfoy chapter 25 . 4/1
I really like this story
Pleaae please finish..i found you by accident. You have the gift and i have been enthralled by your tale. I binged and what a ride. I need to know what happens next. What happens to kai and tonks,is he outted as harry or what. Does Neville come into his own,blaise and hermione. So many questions waiting for answers. Is Susan recruited into the rikers. What?thanks
drarrysolangeloshipper chapter 1 . 3/11
I love this. Please update. this encourages me to be a better writer. I also have to say this for class but you encouraged me I have to encourage you.
Please finish!
This story is truly one of the best i have ever read. Please finish it!
ToddGilliss chapter 25 . 3/5
cliffhanger

More to come?
lilashannah chapter 25 . 2/19
it's been a while since you updated.. Hopefully you'll be back soon. now that Tom is gone what happens? Will the world find out he's Harry Potter,will Draco be ok? will Harry open up to Tonks? I have to say I love this story thanks for sharing
Hey, just want to drop in to say thank you very much for updating his story! Read this one a couple of years back, and was sad to see it discontinued for so long. Really glad to have found this again, and looking forward to you concluding Kai's story. :)
Really stipid start, going forward will be waste of time specially at something that is dead.
pikachucat chapter 25 . 2/4
awesome
sweatshirtlouie chapter 25 . 2/2
Wasn't sure when I started to read this story that I was going to like it. I always try to give at least 5-10 chapters before I stop reading. This one caught me be Ch. 3. I would be very interested to see the rest of this but Google has decided it hates me. If you could send any updates to I would appreciate it. I really like the "independent" Harry stories. Not too fond of "super" Harry stories. But you've given him enough "humanity" to still be believable. Still a little on the "super" end, but I can live with that!
Thank you for all the time and sheer work that has to go into this. I know I couldn't do it, I've tried!
Good writing!