Reviews for A Shadowed Soul
MoonSliver76 chapter 19 . 6/12
greatly appreciate your writing, hope to see more
sinrtb1 chapter 19 . 6/12
YAY!
Rakaan chapter 1 . 6/12
..Disappointing. He was hyped as being some kind of incredibly talented "master" assassin...and then on the first and only mission the readers get to see of his skills, we are shown an extreme degree of cringe-worthy incompetence.
sinrtb1 chapter 1 . 6/12
Easily one of my favorite DARK/GREY Harry stories. Glad you came back to kt.
GWQ3 chapter 19 . 6/11
You're not dead! It's been so long since we've had an update, I had honestly given up on this one...

I just love the idea of Neville's clumsiness and lack of confidence being a mask, although I don't think Hermione will appreciate it if she ever finds out that he's been keeping this secret from her. And speaking of secrets, I'm curious about how Tonks will react when she find's out that Kai was born 'Harry Potter'. Will she freak? Will it make an odd kind of sense? Will she just not care? There are so many possibilities for their relationship in this.
Anyways, I'm so glad you updated (finally!) and I hope that your muse doesn't abandon you any time soon. ;) You're ideas are always so interesting.
Great story just got done reading chapter nine
25troy chapter 19 . 6/11
Wonderful to see this story come back to life! It was fantastic when I read it first time round, and your review made it even better still! keep up the good work!
Shadowclones chapter 19 . 6/10
keep coming back to read the updates and still love reading the story from beginning to current update
T'Ksen chapter 19 . 6/10
Your original readers have grown and matured, like you:D. I found changes to my satisfaction, though you do need a beta reader. All in all good work, keep it up and update soon!
9waves hand) hi there :) I've been lurking around your story since... 4th chapter?

i. imgur DGEoPl3 . gif - click to see my reaction

It's good that you're back and thank you for the update! :D
automaton14 chapter 19 . 6/8
I had low expectations going into this, regardless of the number of favorites it has, and so my expectations have been blown away. This story is well written, fun, sad, comedic, intense, and wistful. The only critique I can think of is that occasionally you have some pretty bad typographic errors resulting in lines and phrases being removed, or duplicate words, or the odd about face on how you're phrasing a sentence in the middle of the sentence. They're not egregiously annoying and they don't ruin the reading. I like your take on blood magic.
MarilynT chapter 19 . 6/8
Well I am not an original reader. Just recently found this story. Very Interesting. Sounds like Augusta could have been a Slytherin? She certainly had a plan. How soon do you plan to have the final confrontation?
Mea chapter 19 . 6/8
Wow! So excited to see you writing here again! Great new chapter and I really like the clean-up/changes through the whole story!
AkScruffy chapter 19 . 6/8
so happy this isn't a dead story. glad your still writing it
SITHIS ARCANIS chapter 19 . 6/8
I am one of the first readers from your original story. I hope you will start being more frequent in you updates now.
2,949 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »