Reviews for A Shadowed Soul
Reymen chapter 7 . 2/9
"I fully intend to end this war and prevent all future ones."
You can for fill this vow by killing everyone :)
jarmulkabambulka chapter 18 . 2/9
YOU. ARE. BRILLIANT.

Seriously that was some fanfiction. I read tons of stories where Harry grew up out of Britain and/or went to another school and then came back. But yours is somehow different and I'll probably drive myself mad thinking about why. I'm sure loads of people love your Kai but holy shit I just love your side and original characters! I'm looking forward to the character development of Draco, Hermione and suprisingly Ron. And don't let me start about Chami. I never really cared about Tonks but you made her real. And that bit about Metamorphs being beautiful? Brilliant. Just because she can be anyone doesn't mean she isn't georgeous when she's herself.

I noticed sometimes you have Blaise Zabini and others Zambini. Not sure which one is corect and it's just tiny thing but to let you know. BTW good thinking making him son of Kai's friend.

Just so you know, I'm putting you AND this story on alert and will be back *evil laugh*

J xx
Ruby Rosethorn chapter 18 . 2/1
*sigh*

I hope it won't be two years before an update...
Votre histoire est magnifique! You are an amazing author- I love this story. Especially Kai's personality, and generally everything about him. He does not seem overpowered or stereotypical- he is a believable character with weaknesses. Bravo!
Liked the story very much. Very different take, much approved. Any chance on finishing?
MissSilverfox666 chapter 18 . 1/27
This is one of the most awesome ideas I have come across in HP Fanfiction, coupled with your excellent abilities to spin a thrilling tale and this has got to be in my top three favourite Fanfics

I eagerly anticipate the next chapter

Silver
LupusSapphire chapter 18 . 1/26
Anything new coming out soon? Please?
LordWoodrow chapter 18 . 1/24
Great story I hope it is not dead
Lilac chapter 18 . 1/22
Please update. I have been waiting forever.
Seraphus chapter 18 . 1/15
my god, this is a good story... need...more...
justsomepeople2 chapter 18 . 1/15
Quite a nice story, hoping you will continue updating it!
HautBanane chapter 18 . 1/7
Holy crap this story is amazing. Please keep updating! xx
Maxennce chapter 18 . 1/5
Argh! I want to know what happens next!
bloodydarkangel chapter 18 . 1/2
Can you write what happened to Ulrich please
ZacaManic chapter 18 . 12/14/2014
Just wanted to say that I love your story. Harry/kai while powerful isn't a gary stu. You are actually thinking of the political repercussions and the change needed.
2,517 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »