Reviews for A Shadowed Soul
himalay1729 chapter 18 . 8/7
awesome, any chance of updates?
himalay1729 chapter 2 . 8/7
himalay1729 chapter 1 . 8/7
magical mutant chapter 18 . 8/3
complete it it is a good story
MissingInspiration chapter 18 . 8/2
Oh. My. Gosh. I am in love with this story! The way you have formed everyone's personalities and how you have woven this story is absolutely brilliant. I about cried when I realized this hasn't been updated in 2 years. Please, is there any way you will continue this fanfiction? I would love to read more of this amazing take on the Harry Potter universe.
guest chapter 18 . 7/23
This story is very interesting. Would you ever consider continuing it?
MoonlessGalaxy chapter 18 . 7/22
Please update! This story is sooooooooo good!
Uchiha Senju Naruto chapter 18 . 7/19
I'm guessing this story is dead?
Canadian lamp chapter 18 . 7/19
I really enjoyed that, it was totally rad. Thank you for the story.
Canadian lamp chapter 7 . 7/18
Aw, well darn I feel all warm and fuzzy after tonks got to be happy with him again. The rest of this story has been hella rad too, thanks for that mate.
Chaos chapter 8 . 7/18
Hi! About Leander... I was hoping that he would die of the withdrawal symptoms. I mean, what more ironic and karmic way to die, right? And also, I don't know about abilities, but I think it would be really cool if Kai could draw from Hades or Thanatos. Just a suggestion.

I'm doing a guest review because I can't be stuffed logging on from my phone -.-' so just search me up and PM of you want to respond (even though I highly doubt you will, just saying)

~ Chaos Greymistchild
Corwyn chapter 18 . 7/15
I'm really enjoying this story. Allow me to add myself to the list of folks who hope you return to it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Bookmeister999 chapter 18 . 7/15
I hope you eventually pick up this story again. It is really awesome and well written.
Stormwing89 chapter 18 . 7/12
I am greatly enjoying this story. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add more to it. Over two years is a long time for people to wait for a new chapter.
Jolene chapter 18 . 7/6