Reviews for A Shadowed Soul
sweatshirtlouie chapter 25 . 2/2
Wasn't sure when I started to read this story that I was going to like it. I always try to give at least 5-10 chapters before I stop reading. This one caught me be Ch. 3. I would be very interested to see the rest of this but Google has decided it hates me. If you could send any updates to I would appreciate it. I really like the "independent" Harry stories. Not too fond of "super" Harry stories. But you've given him enough "humanity" to still be believable. Still a little on the "super" end, but I can live with that!
Thank you for all the time and sheer work that has to go into this. I know I couldn't do it, I've tried!
Good writing!
FenixFire88 chapter 25 . 2/1
devilblondie, You seriously know how to write. I love how you can create such intense characters and still have them connect to the reader. Wow... amazing...
Really great update! I'm looking forward to more on the stories of Kai/Tonks & Blaise/Hermione.
SarahTaylorTam chapter 25 . 1/24
Another great chapter of a unique story, can't wait to see how you will end it.
roiselovesgames chapter 25 . 1/20
It’s not everyday I find an active author, keep it up! Can’t wait to read the last chapter
racethom chapter 25 . 1/18
I obviously have been enjoying your story very much since I decided to put it under “favorites”.

I only have one suggestion: if you ever have a chance and the inclination, you may wish to edit your story for word usage. Some corrections are very simple like “ruin” versus “rune”.

These errors do not detract too much from the story and I, and peobably many other fan fic readers, are perfectly able to follow along just fine from the context of the story.

Thanks for putting the effort into creating the story and being willing to share that story with us readers :)
Mark Sinfield chapter 25 . 1/16
Please update
Clumsy M. Owl chapter 25 . 1/15
Woah! That was INTENSE!
Clumsy M. Owl chapter 10 . 1/15
LOL! So many funny parts this chapter.
liz.onia chapter 25 . 1/11
Amazing! Looking forward to the next update.
Dragonanzar chapter 25 . 1/11
Ooh, exciting! I'm so glad I'm reading now with this chapter already out - if I'd had to wait until chapter 25 came out, I'd go mad with anticipation! I wondered whether he would have to break the dagger when Gryffindor said those words: it makes sense that the biggest gain would happen when Kai took the biggest risk. Fantastic work :D
cephygnus chapter 25 . 1/6
Wow, I'm so glad I started reading this yesterday! :D The story read very naturally for me in almost all parts. There were only a couple parts where I was pulled out of the story by some wrong use of vocabulary, I believe in the second Wizengamot meeting, instead of agenda, you used the word addenda.

I really like your control of pacing, you've written this as a very action oriented story, there were very few places where I felt the story slow down, mostly flashbacks, I believe. I have enjoyed this so far, and I look forward to your resolution.
grovepjp chapter 25 . 1/6
Tx
WHCnelson chapter 18 . 1/6
good story
Delpha chapter 25 . 1/3
I absolutely love your story and can barely get myself to stop reading. Good job . Looking forward to mire
3,600 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »