Reviews for A Shadowed Soul
I have enjoyed your story so far keep it up
Aliasathe1st chapter 8 . 4/3
Ares
Aquanova chapter 18 . 3/31
*pokes author tentatively* Is this abandoned? I understand if you've got a lot of Life Stuff going on, and I just wanted to know if there's any chance you'll come back to this. It feels like you've got a really great plot set up, and I'm loving your characterization of Harry and the character developments of Draco and Ron. I also never really thought I'd fancy Harry/Tonks, but you've officially converted me. Congratulations.
The way you've paced out the reveal of Harry's past is also brilliantly done, so that you don't hit us over the head with it but give it out in small increments that slowly connect to form this larger picture, which then adds to our understanding of Harry's current actions and personality as well. People don't always get this balance right, but you've managed to integrate the past and present pretty seamlessly.
It's been a great ride, and totally worth the time even if it is unfinished!
DarkPhoenix89 chapter 18 . 3/23
I love this story. Please come back to it.
Monica Honda chapter 18 . 3/11
This story is amazing! I can't believe it has been almost a year since you last updated... Please write more!
polkadotturtles chapter 18 . 3/9
Oh I really hope you continue this story I'm loving it so so much!
UPDATE! I love this story and I don't want it to be abandoned like so many other stories
Wow! This is great! I really love this story! Keep up the awesome work!
Tsuyoi Naegi chapter 6 . 2/18
Hahahahaha! I'm sorry, I have to laugh at your glorification of Severus.

"Handsome, strong, powerful" are not words that one would associate with the spy. He's literally described as having "greasy, lank hair, sallow (paleish yellow) skin with yellowing teeth".

Now imagine that same guy lusting after your mother after calling her something racist- the same guy who pretty much led to the murder of your mother and your father.

Of course, after kissing his bosses ass to save your mothers life to do god knows what to her (I'm pretty sure he would have attempted to, anyways) while killing you and your dad.

And I get that he was the awkward kid bullied in his high-school years. I understand completely.

But it doesn't make him any less of a creep and a manipulative coward who died hated by nearly everyone around him. For what?

Because he didn't have any strength to go against the status quo- he's very much like Wormtail in that they don't know how to say no when approached by someone who's stronger.
Hellsteel69 chapter 18 . 2/15
This is the best Harry assassin fanfic I have ever read here. I got so drawn in to the story that i could not stop reading late into the night I keep saying to myself one more chapter then I'll go to sleep. It DIDN'T happen that way one more then one more till I finely read this last chapter. please don't let this story die this way. It doesn't deserve to die like this please come back and finish this story. I'm going to put you and this story on my alerts so if and when you come back to it I can hopefully finish reading it.

Thank you for taking your time in writing this great story.

Hellsteel69
guest chapter 18 . 2/9
WHY OH WHY ARE YOU NOT COMPLETING THIS IT IS A WORK IF ART IN CRYING
Reymen chapter 7 . 2/9
"I fully intend to end this war and prevent all future ones."
You can for fill this vow by killing everyone :)
jarmulkabambulka chapter 18 . 2/9
YOU. ARE. BRILLIANT.

Seriously that was some fanfiction. I read tons of stories where Harry grew up out of Britain and/or went to another school and then came back. But yours is somehow different and I'll probably drive myself mad thinking about why. I'm sure loads of people love your Kai but holy shit I just love your side and original characters! I'm looking forward to the character development of Draco, Hermione and suprisingly Ron. And don't let me start about Chami. I never really cared about Tonks but you made her real. And that bit about Metamorphs being beautiful? Brilliant. Just because she can be anyone doesn't mean she isn't georgeous when she's herself.

I noticed sometimes you have Blaise Zabini and others Zambini. Not sure which one is corect and it's just tiny thing but to let you know. BTW good thinking making him son of Kai's friend.

Just so you know, I'm putting you AND this story on alert and will be back *evil laugh*

J xx
Ruby Rosethorn chapter 18 . 2/1
*sigh*

I hope it won't be two years before an update...
Votre histoire est magnifique! You are an amazing author- I love this story. Especially Kai's personality, and generally everything about him. He does not seem overpowered or stereotypical- he is a believable character with weaknesses. Bravo!
2,543 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »