Reviews for A Shadowed Soul
UPDATE! I love this story and I don't want it to be abandoned like so many other stories
Wow! This is great! I really love this story! Keep up the awesome work!
Tsuyoi Naegi chapter 6 . 2/18
Hahahahaha! I'm sorry, I have to laugh at your glorification of Severus.

"Handsome, strong, powerful" are not words that one would associate with the spy. He's literally described as having "greasy, lank hair, sallow (paleish yellow) skin with yellowing teeth".

Now imagine that same guy lusting after your mother after calling her something racist- the same guy who pretty much led to the murder of your mother and your father.

Of course, after kissing his bosses ass to save your mothers life to do god knows what to her (I'm pretty sure he would have attempted to, anyways) while killing you and your dad.

And I get that he was the awkward kid bullied in his high-school years. I understand completely.

But it doesn't make him any less of a creep and a manipulative coward who died hated by nearly everyone around him. For what?

Because he didn't have any strength to go against the status quo- he's very much like Wormtail in that they don't know how to say no when approached by someone who's stronger.
Hellsteel69 chapter 18 . 2/15
This is the best Harry assassin fanfic I have ever read here. I got so drawn in to the story that i could not stop reading late into the night I keep saying to myself one more chapter then I'll go to sleep. It DIDN'T happen that way one more then one more till I finely read this last chapter. please don't let this story die this way. It doesn't deserve to die like this please come back and finish this story. I'm going to put you and this story on my alerts so if and when you come back to it I can hopefully finish reading it.

Thank you for taking your time in writing this great story.

Hellsteel69
guest chapter 18 . 2/9
WHY OH WHY ARE YOU NOT COMPLETING THIS IT IS A WORK IF ART IN CRYING
Reymen chapter 7 . 2/9
"I fully intend to end this war and prevent all future ones."
You can for fill this vow by killing everyone :)
jarmulkabambulka chapter 18 . 2/9
YOU. ARE. BRILLIANT.

Seriously that was some fanfiction. I read tons of stories where Harry grew up out of Britain and/or went to another school and then came back. But yours is somehow different and I'll probably drive myself mad thinking about why. I'm sure loads of people love your Kai but holy shit I just love your side and original characters! I'm looking forward to the character development of Draco, Hermione and suprisingly Ron. And don't let me start about Chami. I never really cared about Tonks but you made her real. And that bit about Metamorphs being beautiful? Brilliant. Just because she can be anyone doesn't mean she isn't georgeous when she's herself.

I noticed sometimes you have Blaise Zabini and others Zambini. Not sure which one is corect and it's just tiny thing but to let you know. BTW good thinking making him son of Kai's friend.

Just so you know, I'm putting you AND this story on alert and will be back *evil laugh*

J xx
Ruby Rosethorn chapter 18 . 2/1
*sigh*

I hope it won't be two years before an update...
Votre histoire est magnifique! You are an amazing author- I love this story. Especially Kai's personality, and generally everything about him. He does not seem overpowered or stereotypical- he is a believable character with weaknesses. Bravo!
Liked the story very much. Very different take, much approved. Any chance on finishing?
MissSilverfox666 chapter 18 . 1/27
This is one of the most awesome ideas I have come across in HP Fanfiction, coupled with your excellent abilities to spin a thrilling tale and this has got to be in my top three favourite Fanfics

I eagerly anticipate the next chapter

Silver
LupusSapphire chapter 18 . 1/26
Anything new coming out soon? Please?
LordWoodrow chapter 18 . 1/24
Great story I hope it is not dead
Lilac chapter 18 . 1/22
Please update. I have been waiting forever.
Seraphus chapter 18 . 1/15
my god, this is a good story... need...more...
2,537 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »