Reviews for A Shadowed Soul
draco7347 chapter 18 . 5/29
please bring out more chapters
ilanit.harary chapter 18 . 5/29
will you write more please?
Mysteria Malfoy chapter 18 . 5/27
Okej, I absolutely adore this fic! Please tell me you won't abandon it! I love how you made him teach at hogwarts, is he going to teach them to become an animagus to? That would be awesome!
Elton chapter 17 . 5/19
This is a GOOD story. Hope you pick it back up!
Sammy33668 chapter 18 . 5/6
Still a good read. I enjoy the direction of this story and the development of the characters.
Great story, keep going!
Goose chapter 1 . 5/3
This is terrible. The pointless name(Kai, which is unoriginal as fuck), the bipolarity of his personality(an assassin that doesn't kill), his utter incompetence at his skill(losing to a schoolboy, really?!), and the silly Snape obsession makes to be a crap story. Pass.
Iryelb chapter 18 . 5/1
I don't know why you update so slowly or why you're surprised you have the fan base that you do because this story is awesome and I hope to be able to read the end of it someday.
AJx7 chapter 18 . 4/29
Awesome story! Has the potential of being the best harry/tonks if you set aside more time to them.
hope this story hasnt been discontinued. cant wait to read more
Please please make another chapter and finish the story. The story is great with the best plot line I've seen so far please don't let it go to waste. Again please finish or make another chapter I'm begging.
Anonymous chapter 18 . 4/20
I hate you. You had to end it here. I have to know what happens next! I must! I hope you update soon, 'cause this is too good to be forgotten and I will be eagerly awaiting the next chapter because I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT!
Please continue writing! I love the story ans the way you write.
Rosalind Fairchilde chapter 18 . 4/15
Please please please tell me you have an update in the works somewhere! It's been over a year and this story is so awesome, I can't wait for more
I have enjoyed your story so far keep it up
2,572 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »