Reviews for Obsession, Desire, and Possession
Princess of the Pen chapter 10 . 11/22/2014
Is there a sequel? I'll check after writing this. This story was beautifully written and I loved the conflict, especially the one in Sam's heart. I loved how Danny accepted death and feel sorry that now all of Jazz's family is gone. I seriously thought Danny (Fenton) was going to win.

At first I didn't get why Sam's grave was there if she was living in the ghost zone but then I realized, to happily live with Phantom, she had to become a ghost so she killed herself!

Once again beautiful story and can't wait to read more of yours.
Princess of the Pen chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
Yay Valerie and someone else (Maddie?)!
BookLoverxinfinity chapter 10 . 2/18/2014
I liked the ending and most of the story. Although, I don't like when people make Danny and Phantom two different people. I P's me off, sorry. Thanks.
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 10 . 1/11/2014
Damn...so sad!x'(
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 9 . 1/11/2014
Soooooo... How many people think he's gonna come back as another Danny Phantom ghost only a different looking Danny phantom?
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 8 . 1/11/2014
Aww I like regular Danny, but I want Sam to be with Ghost Danny.:)
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 7 . 1/10/2014
Dammit! And I thought they were connected:((
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 6 . 1/9/2014
Okay I know I'm repeating my self, but they have got to be the same person, only split up, somehow!?
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
Ugh! Wait their the same person right...? Right?
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Wait, so Danny and Phantom aren't the same person? Is there something behind this? There has got to be something behind this! Ah! I'm so jittery with anticipation!
sunshineg9 chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
Your tearjerker didn't even make my eye water but this story is still good.
artm1361 chapter 10 . 7/5/2013
I loved it. It was great. At first I thought Phantom was Fenton and he pretended to be a servant but..never mind..
I have to admit I was a little confused at the end and still am. But the story was good anyway.
sammansonrepilica chapter 10 . 3/18/2013
Oh wow that was beautiful
Yanna Blake chapter 10 . 8/20/2012
*slowly begins clapping* *cheers* that was so great i teared up a little when Danny fenton died -,3,- but it was amazing. Keep going please! :D
GothGirl.and.GhostBoy chapter 10 . 2/17/2012
No. No. No. This was a great story, dude, but I would've chosen Danny instead of Phantom for Sam. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE DANNY DIE!

ahem. Sorry, lost control of my saneness.

I cried at the end. I seriously cried Dx