Reviews for Obsession, Desire, and Possession
Agente Ulloa chapter 10 . 8/12
Por favor continua la siguiente CapĂ­tulo pis
DevilPrincessOfDarkWorld chapter 10 . 7/13
You are amazing! It both made me shed a tear and scream in hate! 2 emotions at the same time. Really rare for me... I wonder where Danny Fenton ended up though. ..
ligtangel001 chapter 10 . 7/24/2015
That's a horrible story and ending. You could have atleast explained the story.
lightangel001 chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
The introduction is hilarious. Good job for a first.
Cindy M 19 chapter 6 . 6/4/2015
Did Phantom shrieked was like a ghost wail? Because that could be funny.
Cindy M 19 chapter 2 . 6/4/2015
Sam didn't do anything drastic XD I love reading Sam saying she will do something drastic, reminds me of her releasing the Zoo animals and the frogs XD
Kats02980416 chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
I read the entire story liked the plot, but felt as it neared the climatic end, the story somehow weakened. Was interesting his you made Danny's ghost and human selves separate. Was wondering if both halves would somehow merge at the end. Glad the story ended bittersweet.
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 10 . 11/22/2014
Is there a sequel? I'll check after writing this. This story was beautifully written and I loved the conflict, especially the one in Sam's heart. I loved how Danny accepted death and feel sorry that now all of Jazz's family is gone. I seriously thought Danny (Fenton) was going to win.

At first I didn't get why Sam's grave was there if she was living in the ghost zone but then I realized, to happily live with Phantom, she had to become a ghost so she killed herself!

Once again beautiful story and can't wait to read more of yours.
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
Yay Valerie and someone else (Maddie?)!
BookLoverxinfinity chapter 10 . 2/18/2014
I liked the ending and most of the story. Although, I don't like when people make Danny and Phantom two different people. I P's me off, sorry. Thanks.
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 10 . 1/11/2014
Damn...so sad!x'(
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 9 . 1/11/2014
Soooooo... How many people think he's gonna come back as another Danny Phantom ghost only a different looking Danny phantom?
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 8 . 1/11/2014
Aww I like regular Danny, but I want Sam to be with Ghost Danny.:)
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 7 . 1/10/2014
Dammit! And I thought they were connected:((
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 6 . 1/9/2014
Okay I know I'm repeating my self, but they have got to be the same person, only split up, somehow!?